news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-23-2007, 08:00 AM   #1
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap
Default a timeline of crimes against humanity/democracy committed by the C.I.A.

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/CIAtimeline.html

its really mind boggling how this shit can happen time after time in almost identical circumstances.
america is the world's dictator.
leaders of the free world my ass.

ps: this is in no way an attack on american civillians.

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 10:25 AM   #2
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

I love America! But the government here are crooked ass piece of shit cocksuckers!!! I hate our president just as much as i hate Bin Laden! Fuck the C.I.A.!!!! 3,589 dead americans in Iraq war. just under 3,000 americans killed in attacks on 911! Not 2 mention all the innocent Iraqi civilians we have slaughtered! You are right, we are the worlds dictator. As ashamed as I am 2 say it. I would like 2 apologize for my governments actions. I'm so sorry for the stupid shit our country has done. I wish I could do something but I can't. I considered stopping payin taxes, but they just throw u in prison with murderers and rapists, or flat out kill you 4 that! I'm so angry!!!!!
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 12:47 PM   #3
smashbrother
Banned

smashbrother grasshopper

if we didnt do what we did none of the world would live as comfortably as they do and with what they have.

Last edited by smashbrother; 06-23-2007 at 01:25 PM.
smashbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 01:21 PM   #4
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashbrother View Post
if we didnt do what we did non of the world would live as comfortably as they do and with what they have.
AAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAT????????
You tell that to the mothers of the u.s. troops who have been killed in Iraq. Then tell the families of the Iraqi's our young men and women have been forced to murder 2 feed George W. Bush's ego. (and his pockets-see farenheight 911 DVD) After that, you can go visit the troops with no legs and fill them in on your support of a war against a country that never did anything 2 us. Yes sadaam hussein was a evil murderin son of a bitch, but he never posed a threat 2 us. He invaded Kuwait and George Bush sr. acted. However George W. Bush had no reason 2 act this time! Now 3,600 of our young people are DEAD! DEAD!!!!! Why are none of the poitician's children dying? Why is mostly young from the poor communities that get conned into joining for the money? Why was George W. Bush born? How come I had 2 tell you about all this? Have u been livin under a rock?
Old 06-23-2007, 01:25 PM   #5
smashbrother
Banned

smashbrother grasshopper

LAWls. youre talking about the Iraq war. The thread is about the CIA releasing classified docs from the 70s and 80s.

damn youre dumb.
Old 06-23-2007, 01:28 PM   #6
smashbrother
Banned

smashbrother grasshopper

If the US didnt push ppl around and keep its nose in international affairs and economies the price of everything would be much higher.
Old 06-23-2007, 01:31 PM   #7
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashbrother View Post
LAWls. youre talking about the Iraq war. The thread is about the CIA releasing classified docs from the 70s and 80s.

damn youre dumb.
I'm commenting on the government as a whole. I cannot support anything they do. Whether it be the CIA or FBI or any branch of the crooked ass government here in the U.S. You posted below me and I thought your were responding 2 my post. If not, sorry, but fuck the CIA!
Old 06-23-2007, 01:41 PM   #8
smashbrother
Banned

smashbrother grasshopper

Zionism and NeoConservatism will dominate the world.
Old 06-24-2007, 01:07 AM   #9
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im pretty sure half of you fags are from Europe and you guys did 4000x worst. Why dont you stop saying US is this and "the west" is that and just say what you want and need to say, white people suck.
Old 06-24-2007, 06:49 AM   #10
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
Im pretty sure half of you fags are from Europe and you guys did 4000x worst. Why dont you stop saying US is this and "the west" is that and just say what you want and need to say, white people suck.
thats weak man,come with real shit,not assumptions.
and its just fucked up how they front against the rest of the world 'leaders of the free world' and shit.
and i take it from your white people comment that your black or another minority,so what you worrying about.

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 08:42 PM   #11
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
AAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAT????????
You tell that to the mothers of the u.s. troops who have been killed in Iraq. Then tell the families of the Iraqi's our young men and women have been forced to murder 2 feed George W. Bush's ego. (and his pockets-see farenheight 911 DVD) After that, you can go visit the troops with no legs and fill them in on your support of a war against a country that never did anything 2 us. Yes sadaam hussein was a evil murderin son of a bitch, but he never posed a threat 2 us. He invaded Kuwait and George Bush sr. acted. However George W. Bush had no reason 2 act this time! Now 3,600 of our young people are DEAD! DEAD!!!!! Why are none of the poitician's children dying? Why is mostly young from the poor communities that get conned into joining for the money? Why was George W. Bush born? How come I had 2 tell you about all this? Have u been livin under a rock?
well said i agree 100 percent.
SWAMP WATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:20 AM   #12
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
Don't put whole Europe in one bag sissy.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:56 AM   #13
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

there's a GREAT book about all this stuff written by an ex-CIA guy named William Blum called Killing Hope..
http://www.amazon.com/Killing-Hope-M.../dp/1567512526

he goes in depth into pretty much all of these and explains exactly what was going on and why...

i cant recommend this book strongly enough if ur at all interested in this stuff....it's easy to read too, each country/intervention has it's own little story so you could just flip through and read whichever thing u want....
Old 06-25-2007, 10:15 AM   #14
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
who illegally continues supplying the Contras through the CIA’s informal, secret, and self-financing network. This includes "humanitarian aid" donated by Adolph Coors and William Simon, and military aid funded by Iranian arms sales
this surprisingly doesn't mention any of the Coke smuggling they were (and probably still are) doing. CIA is and has been fucked up for a long time.

For Erich, if the farthest you've looked into 9/11 is Farenheit 911 then keep digging. Michael Moore put together a bullshit documentary that didn't go nearly as far as he should have. I got a thread covering alot of the stuff you should know in the archives here at KTL. check it out if you get a chance

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:53 AM   #15
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
this surprisingly doesn't mention any of the Coke smuggling they were (and probably still are) doing. CIA is and has been fucked up for a long time.
How do you mean fucked up?

For starters, CIA ain't your usual intelligence agency. While most of intelligence agencies around the world center on intelligence gathering and/or surveilling any resistance to government, CIA is a whole different story. CIA represents final phase of cooperation between bank/oil power holders, military, politics and secret agency - aimed not at watching but action, at removing or creating any current needed for Wall Street to control the world. They will never admit that, but that's why it's created.

Watching from that point of view, they do their job quite fine and they ain't fucked up by any means. Just watch at what they did in ROmania 1989.

About coke smuggling - back to drugs: if you're high you don't give a fuck. That's what they tried to achieve with flower power movement in '60s and massive import of heroine from the "Golden triangle". And in America the consequences are still being felt.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote