news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-25-2006, 04:26 PM   #31
Maboya
Cacique

Maboya grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
found something to fight about huh
Nah it was a direct question bruh, the hell you want to see about their features?

Quote:
i wrote what i wrote and i stand by it
Until your ass gets knocked the fuck down.

Quote:
and what does me wanting to see how the people of that area look
have to do with me writing ALOT OF SO -CALLED NATIVE AMERICANS ARE GOVERNMENT EXPERIMENTS -
YOU sounding like the government experiment, you can't even deciphr how the two things correlate.

Quote:
your trying to bring up a "beef" that was already squash just like the negative agent of chaos you are - but again - i see you
There's no "beef", and what you said best believe isn't "squashed". What WILL be "squashed" is your bird chest if you say that shit around the wrong people.
Maboya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 04:30 PM   #32
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maboya
Nah it was a direct question bruh, the hell you want to see about their features?

Until your ass gets knocked the fuck down.

YOU sounding like the government experiment, you can't even deciphr how the two things correlate.

There's no "beef", and what you said best believe isn't "squashed". What WILL be "squashed" is your bird chest if you say that shit around the wrong people.

lol - you prove me right all the time angry man - you ain't gonna do shit yo so stop your post wars with me and grow the fuck up -
Old 02-25-2006, 04:37 PM   #33
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wamukota X
They rose up out of the Caucasus Mountains didn't they, this mountain range is in Europe therefore European. But in this thread the title of the people doesn't matter. The point is that they have destroyed over 500 different tribes of Native Americans all by themsevles. If you don't want to call them Europeans how about "Natural Born Killers." Peace.
that's funny, not like funny funny, but true. But not all of us, I prefer to chill.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 04:38 PM   #34
Maboya
Cacique

Maboya grasshopper

Quote:
lol - you prove me right all the time angry man - you ain't gonna do shit yo so stop your post wars with me and grow the fuck up -

Whose angry clown man - I never said I would do shit I said you're convictions on NA's expressed to the wrong person can possibly get your ass hurt - and you should be the one to talk about growing the fuck up with your cartoonish personalities that you post all day on KTL.
Maboya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 04:43 PM   #35
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maboya
I never said I would do shit I said you're convictions on NA's expressed to the wrong person can possibly get your ass hurt

Thanks for the advise - now leave me alone

Quote:
true words - the vain just wants to be looked at as knowledgeable

forcing info into a disscussion by way of baiting someone to debate you is foolish and childish - proof and facts cannot be provided by copy pasting someone elses reasearch or listing the books where you claim to have got your so called proof from into a reply box - "i can prove it,look what it says in this book" - its sad - having Knowledge(information) is great, but when you don't know how to convey it to the cipher using wisdom and understanding its dangerous

first - this stands as true - but he just doesn't get it

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 02-25-2006 at 04:46 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 04:50 PM   #36
thelion1856

thelion1856 grasshopper

first of all i find it highly impossible for a spider to grow as big as a dog, the biggest spider grows to be the size of a small cat & this spider does not exist & could not live in the north american climate.

Second spiders only grow as much as they eat, yeah spiders grow non stop but it has to have a steady supply of food to grow, if a spider does not eat for a long time it will actually shrink in size. By those bad land pics i dont see much "food" these spiders could live by. No signs of life in them.

Third even if they had enough food to grow that big, it would take a long time.

Fourth these witnessess that claim to have seen them would most likely have been attacked by these things.
thelion1856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 04:57 PM   #37
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuTangWarrior
Why and who would lynch you in Nebraska??? And how are the badlands haunted??? I had no idea it was possible for spiders to be bigger than dogs but its believable. Please post all the pics you got and drop info cause im very concerned with this man, thanks for bringing this up. Do you know the approximate population of the people that live like this? Did you once live there and how did you get out and be able to afford a computer and such? These are just some questions i have man cause this is just unnecessary for people to let that happen. Thanks for bringing this up.
Just to the south you have nebraska, it's like once you leave the rez, you see the world how it is on Television, peaceful nice, tranquil, how middle america country famers and small towns are percieved. But there are racist people, and there have been dead inians found in the ditch by white clay recently. Not just nebraska but in south dakota too......i'l get a picture of some the small towns........it's like the south with blacks and segragation and what not.......only in the north they didn't have blacks to hang so they hung indians. Racism is bad in the towns and cities surrounding the reservation in South Dakota, and the border towns in nebraska.

There are all types of stories about the super natural in the badlandz and surrounding wounded knee community, where there was a massace of native's in 1890 surrounding the ghostdance.

The population of the entire rez is estimated around 40,000. But this number is actually bigger because a lot of people do not answer to the census. There are a lot of families that live together inside one home. For example, I lived with my parents, my two teenage sisters, my brother, my girlfriend, three of my kids, and my son from a previous relationship, in a 3 bedroom mobile home. Before that we lived in my grand mothers house, then it was my grandmother, auntie, 7 cousins, my dad, my brother, and my two sisters in a two bedroom house. There would be bodies scattered across the living room floor, and fights over the shower, if you didn't get in early enuff you got cold shower before school.

I eventually got my own place. I had to live without running water and sewer for a year, getting water delived into a 65 gallon tank about once a week. We didn't have a septic or sewage system yet either so I used an outhouse for a year. It's a very spiritual experience digging a big hole your gonna have to shit in. I delivered water to other homes like mine, becuase I work for the water company, And I seen other houses like mine, where some people didn't even have an outhouse, they would use a bucket, or probably walk to the gas station or neighbor/relative that had sewer. I had to shower at my mothers house for a year, I would just pack a back pack with toiletreys and clothes go to my mothers in the morning.

Back in 1999(I think) a few tornados hit the rez, and Clinton came to the rez to speak, and FEMA came to provide relief. There were 60 or so Fema trailors given out, and bunch of promises never fufilled. At that time(I think) the rez was wired up with fiber optics, and that's why I can speak to you over the net now. However, the rez is still waiting for a water pipe line from the missouri river, so we can be wired up to running water. Currently the water systems are running off a bunch of different wells, where the water is bad in some areas, people can't get wells. So they're waiting to get tied into the water system.

As far as how many people live without running water and sewer? I'd say close to 200 families, of people stuffed into trailers. Some people have a yard hydrant but still don't have sewer. So families without sewer is close to like 300. These are just my guesses though..........................

I still live on the rez, and the reason I can afford a computer is because I work, a luxury many natives on the rez don't have. There are Jobs here, mainly for the tribe, utilities, schools and at the hospitol that pay decent wages, but the jobs there are scarce. If you don't get a job at either places, theres three other options: Taco Johns, Pizza Hut, Big Bats Gas station. They all pay minmum wage and have high turn over rates, but the chance of getting a job their is slim becuase everybody.....everybody......everybody has and application in. The unemployment rate here is the highest in country. And if you don't have money how are you gonna pay the electic bill? How will you buy gas to heat your home? People use wood stoves, because there's plenty of things burn around her, resulting in a lot of house fires.
Old 02-25-2006, 05:52 PM   #38
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelion1856
first of all i find it highly impossible for a spider to grow as big as a dog, the biggest spider grows to be the size of a small cat & this spider does not exist & could not live in the north american climate.

Second spiders only grow as much as they eat, yeah spiders grow non stop but it has to have a steady supply of food to grow, if a spider does not eat for a long time it will actually shrink in size. By those bad land pics i dont see much "food" these spiders could live by. No signs of life in them.

Third even if they had enough food to grow that big, it would take a long time.

Fourth these witnessess that claim to have seen them would most likely have been attacked by these things.
First off, I never siad that they existed, I just siad relibale sources have claimed to have spotted them. Several people whom I respect have told me stories about when they seen them. I doubt you are scientist that's worked in a nuclear test site, to make claims that something can't grow to that size. Like I said it's on some Incredible hulk type shit.

Second, there are animals in the badlandz, snakes, dear, porcupines, baders, and cows on the grassy parts. There's plants their to eat, I just stated that because you can't farm their.

Third, have you studied the effects of radiation on living organisms? Really do you know anyone that would want stick around and old bombing range? Do you know anyone that would want to work with radioactive material? It's been a long time since they bombed there. Since they started testing bombs.

Fourth, the eyewitness that seen these were usually in cars, broke down in the bad landz or out of gas. Would you think the government would let something like giant spider that leak out into major media? They would have bunch of natives sueing because of cancer deaths and shit. Who knows, if there were some giant spiders, they could all be dead by now. Besides who would believe a bunch of drunk superstitious indians right?

If you actually came here and went camping in the Bad Lands at night you might have a different view on things.

Last edited by WARPATH; 02-25-2006 at 05:59 PM.
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 08:10 PM   #39
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wamukota X
They rose up out of the Caucasus Mountains didn't they, this mountain range is in Europe therefore European. But in this thread the title of the people doesn't matter. The point is that they have destroyed over 500 different tribes of Native Americans all by themsevles. If you don't want to call them Europeans how about "Natural Born Killers." Peace.
what the fuck is that? cut your racist bull shit.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 08:18 PM   #40
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
i would like to see the features and dress of the people here
I might post up some pics, if people want to be photographed, if not I'll post a picture of myself. But this thread isn't the poorest people in america, a lot of Lakota people are still rich in spirituality and that's all that really counts in the end.
Old 02-25-2006, 08:52 PM   #41
WuTangWarrior
Shittin on E-Gangstas

WuTangWarrior grasshopper

Charging Soldier, man i respect you alot on the real, you've been through a real struggle. Is it safe around the place where you live?? I'd like to know how the environment your around is compared to these horrible conditions you and your people previously lived in. do you live in a small home like those you showed us, except probably bigger since you work? Wouldnt you be scared of the racist people that live around, if they're around your neighborhood or you have to go through them on your way to work and stuff. I just cannot imagine that extreme of racism we had 100s of years back, is still in effect but somewhere else on a different race. Sorry if im bein a pain man, i just wanna know more and more about this place, and if you got pics please up them so i can get a better picture in my mind about this. Peace.

WuTangWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 10:07 PM   #42
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuTangWarrior
Charging Soldier, man i respect you alot on the real, you've been through a real struggle. Is it safe around the place where you live?? I'd like to know how the environment your around is compared to these horrible conditions you and your people previously lived in. do you live in a small home like those you showed us, except probably bigger since you work? Wouldnt you be scared of the racist people that live around, if they're around your neighborhood or you have to go through them on your way to work and stuff. I just cannot imagine that extreme of racism we had 100s of years back, is still in effect but somewhere else on a different race. Sorry if im bein a pain man, i just wanna know more and more about this place, and if you got pics please up them so i can get a better picture in my mind about this. Peace.
It would help you by researching to Pine Ridge a little bit yourself, and get other peoples views instead of mine, but as far as being a pain, nah man that's why I set up this thread, to share my reality.

The Pine Ridge Reservation is like a bunch of small towns linked togehter by narrow highways. You got Pine Ridge and Oglala on one side, you got Maderson, Wouded Knee, Porcupine in the middle, Kyle, Allen, Wambli, on the east side. Then theres a few other smaller communities inbetween where most of the houses are spread out, like slim buttes, rocky ford, sharps.

The racist people live in the towns that are off the boarder of the Rez. You have White Clay, rushville, gordon, and Martin. This where most of the ranchers do thier buisness. Within in the past 50 years there's been a lot of seriouss racial tension. But you could say that the racists would be scared to come into our community. That's why the recent murders were from people walking down the road. But as far as being scared to go into their towns? Nah I lived in Rushville for a few months, it was just too quite and tranquil for me, but I was harrassed by the police pushing my daughter in stroller to the grocery store, to spend money and stimulate their economy. I've been to their bars and sometimes racial tensions esclate, but for the most part those small white towns are quiet. It's like the real racist people that would throw are people in their jails and beat the shit out of them still live there, but there are some good white folks in those towns who welcome native buissness, and I'm cool with them. I fear a little bit for my son, he lives in martin with his mom, and he's gonna have to go through some racist shit.

The real harm I face around here is from my own people. Alcholism is bad, like I siad White Clay NE, on the boarder of the town Pine Ridge SD, sells more beer then the entire city of chicago.......and drinking is against the law on the rez. I mean it's outlawed to drink and sell, so that's why you have these bars on the border selling it, and making a killing off my people................litterally. There's bar on the east edge of the boarder where they sell you 40 ounces inside the bar. I mean not OE in a cup.............litterally they'll stick whole 40 ouncer in your hand and you can drink that shit in the bar. Since I moved back here from Denver, I've been jumped three times, and been held up at gunpoint by an old man. My child hood friend and his girlfriend was killed by the plolice for firing uzi rounds off in one of the neighborhoods. He opened fire at the cops, his girlfriend was killed in the cross fire, fucked up off coke and whiskey. There are so many drunk drivers around her, my biggest fear is driving home from work and being hit into by on of them. I've had a dozen of my friends killed in alcahol related accidents. The roads are bad too, I flipped a truck on Ice and rolled twice before landing back on the tires.

The closets City is a hundred miles away... Rapid City, which is the Rape Capitol of america. I was talking with this white girl and she siad her boyfriend got raped by one of his friends, inside his house. I guess she came home and her boyfriend was passed out and his body was on top of him hittin ass..............Rape City......That's where I do most of my shopping. A few of my cousins and I stopped a guy trying to rape a school teacher jogging through the park once, we got some news covearge, becuase we were just kids at the time. Rapid City, alot of natives that get off the rez move to Rapid, and racial tensions are really bad there too. They found some dead natives in the same park I was talking about earlier, racial killings.

As far as my house................I have a modern mobile home like the ones in the pictures only brand new, it's alright for the rez, i'll probably post up a picture later.

Pine Ridge is like............you got a bunch of people driving around all night drinking, cops don't do shit about it. You got a bunch of little gang bangers stabbing and shooting each other. You can't walk around at night cuz you might get jumped or stabbed, I got jumped right out side my house......twice. You can't leave nothing outside in your yard becuase it'll get jacked.

Last edited by WARPATH; 02-25-2006 at 10:43 PM.
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 08:12 AM   #43
Wamukota X
Veteran Member

Wamukota X shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolish
what the fuck is that? cut your racist bull shit.

I didn't say anything racist. I didn't say I hate anyone I only gave historical facts that anyone that knows how to read can look up and verify. You are not justified in calling me racist for something I had no part in but was and is a continuing victim of an evil people. Thats just real. I delivered my post in peace and justice you on the other hand start off with offensive, vile and putrid words to try to discredit the truth. They seems rather demonic. The truth remains that Europeans destroyed over 500 tribes of Native Americans all by themselves. What's racist about that? Please enlighten.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.

Last edited by Wamukota X; 02-27-2006 at 08:15 AM.
Wamukota X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 10:29 AM   #44
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

rac·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.
  1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
  2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 12:26 PM   #45
Wamukota X
Veteran Member

Wamukota X shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolish
rac·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.
  1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
  2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
I doubt you will overstand this but here it goes. I did not ask for webster's or Cambridge definition of the word racism. I know what the word means. Let me explain to you what I was asking you to enlighten me about. I restated historical information, a universal truth in this modern time that, "Europeans destroyed over 500 tribes of Native Americans all by themselves." Now explain how restating history can make someone racist. Please don't cut and paste definitions from someone else. You completely avoided answering that question. If you are going to accuse someone of being something you must have proof. Right now you have no justification for your words or actions. Show and prove Koolish.
If not then our conversation is done and I stand correct.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.
Wamukota X is offline   Reply With Quote