0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2006, 12:05 PM   #46
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won
 
Dirty Knowledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Shaolin South
Age: 29
Posts: 7,132
Rep Power: 28
Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms
Default

So are you the only one with a computer and the internet in your area? Or is it common for your neighbors to have them as well? What I understand about American Indians is that they live on their own. They don't accept anything from us Americans or take handouts. I could be wrong. But if a murder happens in an indian reservation down here in Florida (which is a pretty big indian populared state) the sherriff's office of the nearest county doesn't go there. They have their own police, government, judges and all that. I mean, I didn't read many replys I just looked at the pics and noticed someone talking about 'getting back'. You have to understand, this is how Indians live. Just having a rundown warehouse building is like a super-sized teepee to them. Not trying to be funny, but Indians are natural man. Sleeping in the dirt up against the trunk of a tree isn't depressing to them nor a struggle to have to do that. I mean, that's how I see it. You have the poor blacks, latins, whites, arabs that live in ghettos and section 8's who get money from the government to live. They're not trying to live in run down houses and shit. They're FORCED to live that way. As far as I see it, there is no 'poorest community'. America as a whole right now is pretty poor. We're in a poor state. We live in the most diverse country there is. But I would like anyone to dissprove my point about Indians. Do they live on some America guidelines? I'm not sure. I know they sell cigarettes, porno and liqour at little mobile homes they turned in to stores. I know they will cry over the pollution but open up 30 casinos down the highways and byways. It's the same old story repeating itself once again..

BTW, I'm not even sure if you the dude who posted these pics live on an indian reservation or just an indian community so if the latter than basically this whole reply is worthless to the point yet still meaningful.
__________________

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 12:20 PM   #47
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter
 
WARPATH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Shadowland
Age: 33
Posts: 7,364
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 41
WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge
So are you the only one with a computer and the internet in your area? Or is it common for your neighbors to have them as well? What I understand about American Indians is that they live on their own. They don't accept anything from us Americans or take handouts. I could be wrong. But if a murder happens in an indian reservation down here in Florida (which is a pretty big indian populared state) the sherriff's office of the nearest county doesn't go there. They have their own police, government, judges and all that. I mean, I didn't read many replys I just looked at the pics and noticed someone talking about 'getting back'. You have to understand, this is how Indians live. Just having a rundown warehouse building is like a super-sized teepee to them. Not trying to be funny, but Indians are natural man. Sleeping in the dirt up against the trunk of a tree isn't depressing to them nor a struggle to have to do that. I mean, that's how I see it. You have the poor blacks, latins, whites, arabs that live in ghettos and section 8's who get money from the government to live. They're not trying to live in run down houses and shit. They're FORCED to live that way. As far as I see it, there is no 'poorest community'. America as a whole right now is pretty poor. We're in a poor state. We live in the most diverse country there is. But I would like anyone to dissprove my point about Indians. Do they live on some America guidelines? I'm not sure. I know they sell cigarettes, porno and liqour at little mobile homes they turned in to stores. I know they will cry over the pollution but open up 30 casinos down the highways and byways. It's the same old story repeating itself once again..

BTW, I'm not even sure if you the dude who posted these pics live on an indian reservation or just an indian community so if the latter than basically this whole reply is worthless to the point yet still meaningful.
Read through everything I posted in this thread before you type up this ignorant bullshit.

Indians like to sleeping in dirt? Are you serious? I like to sleep in a bed. Who doesn't? This whole thread disproves your point. You think I want to live in a junked out trailor. You think natives choose to live poor? I'd take the ghetto over the reservation any day. READ THE THREAD JUNIOR READ IT.

See this that misconception shit I was talking about in a different thread. Everyone think just because natives can set up a casino they're getting paid. Yeah we got a casino, it doesn't make shit. The government puts a limit on how many machines the reservation can have in their Casino.

We all suffer the same when we're poor, and that's why set up this thread, to show you some people got it worse then you. We can argue all day about who's poorest, but what's the point? Just google poorest community in america, and then maybe you'll see.
__________________
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 01:39 PM   #48
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won
 
Dirty Knowledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Shaolin South
Age: 29
Posts: 7,132
Rep Power: 28
Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms
Default

Charging Soldier: nah you don't though, becuase some people you know don't pay taxes, that's cuz they don't work, you think we live in teepees and shit, and trailor is a step up, I tried to teach you something so you wouldn't go around so ignorant making yourself look stupid, but you do that to yourself anyways so i'm done with trying to build with you.............................your off my buddy list bitch.


RZA would be mad at you son.. off your buddy list? Dude think he in How High. Speaking of which. How High are you? You posting pictures of poor ass places misleading me making me think that's your hood and it's not? Yeah son, for you it's not a step up to a trailor. But for those who still live in caves motherfucker it is. Man you lived an American lifestyle.. PS2s to the fucking fake ass Wu chain on your neck son. I've lived in places where we had to sleep 3 to a bed, some on the floor, sharing meals.. struggling. So what? I've moved up from the 90's though that's real. I can live anywhere though. I don't care if I live in a roach-infested crib and sleep on the floor.. I can do it. It doesn't matter, I've been exposed to those living conditions in my life. I have the luxory and blessing of a bed..food..water though. Hot water. Indians that the Indians like you take pictures of and post on the internet about.. they don't care about having to live like that either. And they don't have that luxory of a bed, hot water and real cooked meals. They don't have the big screen watching their favorite team every Sunday on FOX. So to them.. it's nothing! That's who I refer to. The Indians who still live the real Indian spirit and their kids are learned their knowledge and live according to their laws and they don't walk around bumping Wu Tang Clan in Sony Headphones. So don't call me ignorant and call me a stereotyper.. you take me out of context you start to assume and make an ass out of u and me. So just ignore me or take me off your buddy list here too or whatever.. bitch.

I apologize for the tee-pee remarks.. I understand how that could be someway offensive.
__________________

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 02:12 PM   #49
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter
 
WARPATH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Shadowland
Age: 33
Posts: 7,364
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 41
WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge
Charging Soldier: nah you don't though, becuase some people you know don't pay taxes, that's cuz they don't work, you think we live in teepees and shit, and trailor is a step up, I tried to teach you something so you wouldn't go around so ignorant making yourself look stupid, but you do that to yourself anyways so i'm done with trying to build with you.............................your off my buddy list bitch.


RZA would be mad at you son.. off your buddy list? Dude think he in How High. Speaking of which. How High are you? You posting pictures of poor ass places misleading me making me think that's your hood and it's not? Yeah son, for you it's not a step up to a trailor. But for those who still live in caves motherfucker it is. Man you lived an American lifestyle.. PS2s to the fucking fake ass Wu chain on your neck son. I've lived in places where we had to sleep 3 to a bed, some on the floor, sharing meals.. struggling. So what? I've moved up from the 90's though that's real. I can live anywhere though. I don't care if I live in a roach-infested crib and sleep on the floor.. I can do it. It doesn't matter, I've been exposed to those living conditions in my life. I have the luxory and blessing of a bed..food..water though. Hot water. Indians that the Indians like you take pictures of and post on the internet about.. they don't care about having to live like that either. And they don't have that luxory of a bed, hot water and real cooked meals. They don't have the big screen watching their favorite team every Sunday on FOX. So to them.. it's nothing! That's who I refer to. The Indians who still live the real Indian spirit and their kids are learned their knowledge and live according to their laws and they don't walk around bumping Wu Tang Clan in Sony Headphones. So don't call me ignorant and call me a stereotyper.. you take me out of context you start to assume and make an ass out of u and me. So just ignore me or take me off your buddy list here too or whatever.. bitch.

I apologize for the tee-pee remarks.. I understand how that could be someway offensive.


READ THE THREAD JUNIOR READ IT.................you mad becuase you got booted of my buddy list?

Like I said before, when we're poor we all suffer the same, ignorance doens't make it go away. It's pointless to argue about who had it worse growing up, who the fuck wants to argue about being poor. This thread is to inform.
__________________

Last edited by WARPATH; 02-27-2006 at 02:31 PM.
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 03:01 PM   #50
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won
 
Dirty Knowledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Shaolin South
Age: 29
Posts: 7,132
Rep Power: 28
Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms
Default

That's for real.. no one wanna argue 'bout being poor or uneducated or a gang banger. I still didn't really read the thread because I don't care for what you say that much. I simply replied to the pictures and I asked a question. You answered with an ignorant bullshit remark, some stupid comments and all that other shit. You're a bitch. You added me to your buddy list and told me we can solve this in a positive way. But I'm reading that like 'solve what?' Solve my way of thinking? You're posting poor places and trying to learn people? Learn who? Learn other thug niggas, rappers and Wu Heads? Like they all won't say they've suffered the same conditions? More than likely 9/10 people on this board will say they've lived poorly or have been through some really thugged out shit just to say it. I believe some people tell the truth on the 'net, but it's rare. Fact is, lying or not, they know what the struggle is. If this were White Suburb Forums, I would mad respect you for posting this. But it ain't. So why don't you take your wisdom of what you know and pearls and knowledge to people who don't know about a dirt road with a row of 15 ran down houses on either side of it. I know that. DaWuFan011 knows that weather he's suburbian wannabe ghetto or not. I'm sorry you took offense to my opinion and now you feel we're in a war about it.. but that's what it is with me. Like I said, I won't sugar coat shit to please someone. In real life, I steer away from topics and discussion I have no buisness in but I was misguided in to a thread because I saw "poorest community in America". So I decided to drop a bomb and let niggas know the 411. I appreciate the lesson in what you teach, but practice what you preach. Peace.
__________________

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 03:25 PM   #51
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter
 
WARPATH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Shadowland
Age: 33
Posts: 7,364
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 41
WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge
That's for real.. no one wanna argue 'bout being poor or uneducated or a gang banger. I still didn't really read the thread because I don't care for what you say that much. I simply replied to the pictures and I asked a question. You answered with an ignorant bullshit remark, some stupid comments and all that other shit. You're a bitch. You added me to your buddy list and told me we can solve this in a positive way. But I'm reading that like 'solve what?' Solve my way of thinking? You're posting poor places and trying to learn people? Learn who? Learn other thug niggas, rappers and Wu Heads? Like they all won't say they've suffered the same conditions? More than likely 9/10 people on this board will say they've lived poorly or have been through some really thugged out shit just to say it. I believe some people tell the truth on the 'net, but it's rare. Fact is, lying or not, they know what the struggle is. If this were White Suburb Forums, I would mad respect you for posting this. But it ain't. So why don't you take your wisdom of what you know and pearls and knowledge to people who don't know about a dirt road with a row of 15 ran down houses on either side of it. I know that. DaWuFan011 knows that weather he's suburbian wannabe ghetto or not. I'm sorry you took offense to my opinion and now you feel we're in a war about it.. but that's what it is with me. Like I said, I won't sugar coat shit to please someone. In real life, I steer away from topics and discussion I have no buisness in but I was misguided in to a thread because I saw "poorest community in America". So I decided to drop a bomb and let niggas know the 411. I appreciate the lesson in what you teach, but practice what you preach. Peace.
Tell em why you mad kid.

Unless you got somthing productive to say stay the fuck out of this thread. You never grew up in or around Pine Ridge, so you don't know how it is. I do, and all your doing is talking shit becuase you slept with a few roaches. Mother fucker try sleeping with bed bugs and rocking salvation army underwear to school. Did you ever have to shit in bucket? Did you ever have to use an outhouse in the middle of the winter and have shit freeze up on your ass? Did you have your water delivered into a 65 gallon container once a week, and have to bathe your kids, wash clothes, dishes and try and make it last? Did you know the average person uses 65 gallons a day? Did you ever have to sleep with your winter coat on because your parents didn't pay for propane, or their to drunk to keep the wood stove burning? Nah unless your from third world county don't come at me with this bull shit. You tried to say natives like to suffer, fuck that. This thread had nothing to with being about thugs and gangbangers, it's about my people suffering in their own country.
__________________
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 03:44 PM   #52
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won
 
Dirty Knowledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Shaolin South
Age: 29
Posts: 7,132
Rep Power: 28
Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms
Default

You're just another crybaby bitch.. crying this and crying that. You're bitch ass was never poor, you even said so on Yahoo. So don't come at me with 21 facts you dug up off the internet. The fact you can even enjoy the internet like you do day in and day out and bring this bullshit to me or anyone else on this board for that matter is a slap in the face. You rode two miles down the highway, drove through the shitholes, took pictures and went home to WuTangCorp.com to post pictures and cry about your people. Fuck you want me to reply with? "Wooow son.. you got it baaad.." Come to Little Haiti in Miami straight up and say that shit. Come to Mangonia Projects in West Palm Beach. Go to Deepside in Lauderdale and look how many ghettos upon ghettos upon abandoned houses where girls get raped in, drugs are sold and dead bodies are dropped there are. Go to Uniondale on Long Island by the Colesium and see how many bums cover the streets, sleeping in alleways.. parks.. anywhere. How many kids rocking blue and red, thugging for no fucking reason and therefore becoming a threat to anyone no matter if you the same way. I don't gotta compare lifes with you, because you're just going to top me with some more bullshit once I reslap you. You want me to bow down and shame away because you pissed in a fucking bucket? You wore Salvation Army clothes to school? Daaaamn kid! You got it bad. You'sa fucking bitch dogg, sense my sarcasm and shut the fuck up cuz you not even worth really digging deep down for. Fact is, Indians live off the land. That's their nature. When I, or anyone else really, should think of Indians I should 9/10 times think "That is a race of man that lives off land." and nothing else. So shut the fuck up stop trying to learn me on some poor place in bumfuck America that I'll never go to. If I ever do make millions in my lifetime though kid, I'll remember "Pine Ridge" and build a park there and school straight up real shit because of this little disagrement.
__________________

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 03:53 PM   #53
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter
 
WARPATH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Shadowland
Age: 33
Posts: 7,364
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 41
WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge
You're just another crybaby bitch.. crying this and crying that. You're bitch ass was never poor, you even said so on Yahoo. So don't come at me with 21 facts you dug up off the internet. The fact you can even enjoy the internet like you do day in and day out and bring this bullshit to me or anyone else on this board for that matter is a slap in the face. You rode two miles down the highway, drove through the shitholes, took pictures and went home to WuTangCorp.com to post pictures and cry about your people. Fuck you want me to reply with? "Wooow son.. you got it baaad.." Come to Little Haiti in Miami straight up and say that shit. Come to Mangonia Projects in West Palm Beach. Go to Deepside in Lauderdale and look how many ghettos upon ghettos upon abandoned houses where girls get raped in, drugs are sold and dead bodies are dropped there are. Go to Uniondale on Long Island by the Colesium and see how many bums cover the streets, sleeping in alleways.. parks.. anywhere. How many kids rocking blue and red, thugging for no fucking reason and therefore becoming a threat to anyone no matter if you the same way. I don't gotta compare lifes with you, because you're just going to top me with some more bullshit once I reslap you. You want me to bow down and shame away because you pissed in a fucking bucket? You wore Salvation Army clothes to school? Daaaamn kid! You got it bad. You'sa fucking bitch dogg, sense my sarcasm and shut the fuck up cuz you not even worth really digging deep down for. Fact is, Indians live off the land. That's their nature. When I, or anyone else really, should think of Indians I should 9/10 times think "That is a race of man that lives off land." and nothing else. So shut the fuck up stop trying to learn me on some poor place in bumfuck America that I'll never go to. If I ever do make millions in my lifetime though kid, I'll remember "Pine Ridge" and build a park there and school straight up real shit because of this little disagrement.
Yeah right buddy right after i'm done taking my kids to Disney World.
__________________
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 04:56 PM   #54
7th MONK
Junior Member
 
7th MONK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 39
Rep Power: 0
7th MONK grasshopper
Default

thats nothing, im from kentucky and i can show you shit that people live in mountains that make that place look like beverly hills.

the indians have been shited on.
__________________
7th MONK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 05:12 PM   #55
WuTangWarrior
Shittin on E-Gangstas
 
WuTangWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,030
Rep Power: 11
WuTangWarrior grasshopper
Default

i cant believe what im hearing, you guys call this "nothing", i got sympathy for the people living like this, or have it worse or maybe a lil better than Pine Ridge. Its fuckin stupid to argue. Fact is, this is a poor community, it may not be according to your views, but it is dirt poor and something has to be done about it. I thank Charging Soldier for bringing this to my attention. Whenever somebody throws valuables away like its nothing, i will always think about the people of Pine Ridge, as well as the other niggas in the projects living a lil better then the folks at Pine Ridge, but still got it really bad.
__________________


WuTangWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 05:54 PM   #56
LHX
healthy merking
 
LHX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Age: 35
Posts: 5,936
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 22
LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX
Default

why is everybody stressin?

everybody gonna have the opportunity to live in foul conditions soon enough



its a struggle for everybody on the planet

dont matter if youre in the slums
or
if you own shit




as long as slums exist on the planet
we are all living in it




cant we at least agree that this is a piece of shit planet to be living on right now?
__________________
your mother's dick
LHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 06:04 PM   #57
hectis
Vic
 
hectis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 11,613
Rep Power: 45
hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX
why is everybody stressin?

everybody gonna have the opportunity to live in foul conditions soon enough



its a struggle for everybody on the planet

dont matter if youre in the slums
or
if you own shit




as long as slums exist on the planet
we are all living in it




cant we at least agree that this is a piece of shit planet to be living on right now?

YEAH I AGREE WITH U
__________________


Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 06:12 PM   #58
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,647
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

i ain't gonna read the million word fight they posted up there yet - but someone please tell me they ain't fighting over whose ghetto,slum, is poorer
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 08:27 PM   #59
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter
 
WARPATH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Shadowland
Age: 33
Posts: 7,364
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 41
WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
i ain't gonna read the million word fight they posted up there yet - but someone please tell me they ain't fighting over whose ghetto,slum, is poorer
Nah, Dirty Knowledge tried to discredit the authenticity of this thread by saying I ain't who I claim to be, and then went on to say Natives like to live in dirt. I tried to build with him on yahoo chat, but rather then build he called me bullshitter, so I told him "I'm gonna take you off my buddy list bitch" so that's what it's all about.

I"m gonna start new thread in couple of days about the Wounded Knee massacree, with pictures of the mass grave site near my house, hopefully it won't get fucked up by a bunch of ignorant bullshit.
__________________

Last edited by WARPATH; 02-27-2006 at 08:34 PM.
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 10:22 PM   #60
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER
 
MaShPG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Chicago
Age: 25
Posts: 2,116
Rep Power: 13
MaShPG grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
Lakota people are still rich in spirituality and that's all that really counts in the end.
Aaah refreshing. Thanks for sharing this, sorry for the ones who misunderstood.
__________________

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:49 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one