news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 06-24-2005, 11:05 AM   #1
Idiom
The Predator

Idiom grasshopper
Default The Monument

my glass is shatterproof/ droppin lines harder than 2pac fallin' off a roof/ in the movie juice/ it's the truth/i'm swifty/ not livin a vest life like that cat 50/i dont have to many enemiies/ i'm monumental/ to beef with me is detrimental/physically or mentally with a pencil/it's that simple/ Idiom's very nimble/i'm quick witted like a nighthawk/makin bitches skip like to kids on a sidewalk/playin hopscotch/time to turn this verse up notch/tell me is time/ to drop a dime/ sending wack ass niggas into deep space 9/
shifted into gear/makin your eyes tear/ fear appears/ on your facial expression/take a seat mutha fucka/let me teach you a lesson/it's a blessin in the skies/i'm on the rise/when you hear the devil stride it will hurt you inside/yo, it's time to blind some mindless cats/ like some blind mice/ i told you more than twice, that i really aint that nice/ time to slice and dice wit a ginsu knife/should i really end ya life?/ or is it really not that nice
Idiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 03:58 PM   #2
BlaK FuRYaN
MaN-ov-WaR

BlaK FuRYaN shaolin monk
Default Re: The Monument

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiom
my glass is shatterproof/ droppin lines harder than 2pac fallin' off a roof/ in the movie juice/ it's the truth/i'm swifty/ not livin a vest life like that cat 50/i dont have to many enemiies/ i'm monumental/ to beef with me is detrimental/physically or mentally with a pencil/it's that simple/ Idiom's very nimble/i'm quick witted like a nighthawk/makin bitches skip like to kids on a sidewalk/playin hopscotch/time to turn this verse up notch/tell me is time/ to drop a dime/ sending wack ass niggas into deep space 9/
shifted into gear/makin your eyes tear/ fear appears/ on your facial expression/take a seat mutha fucka/let me teach you a lesson/it's a blessin in the skies/i'm on the rise/when you hear the devil stride it will hurt you inside/yo, it's time to blind some mindless cats/ like some blind mice/ i told you more than twice, that i really aint that nice/ time to slice and dice wit a ginsu knife/should i really end ya life?/ or is it really not that nice
This needed a bit more imagery and content, but if it was jussa a rap with no particular direction then ku....My fav line was tha one highlighted.....

Keep your sword sharp bruh, theres some decent swordsmen uppin here you could learn off.....

peace

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON
BlaK FuRYaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 04:54 PM   #3
Idiom
The Predator

Idiom grasshopper

i appreciate the feed cousin...good lookin

OmO < Idiom
Idiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 02:39 AM   #4
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiom
makin bitches skip like to kids on a sidewalk/playin hopscotch/time to turn this verse up notch/tell me is time/ to drop a dime/ sending wack ass niggas into deep space 9/
This area showed that you do have some talent with you style, and quite ingenuitive, don't get trapped in naming other well known artists in your lyrics!!! But if you work on that style above you can establish and express your self better with little difficulty. Maybe the first part (not quoted) was when you were starting the verse, but the one above stood out. Its a different style.

Peace
PS: Like to check more of your posts up in here, welcome.
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote