news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: Is she justified?
Yes 12 75.00%
No 4 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-27-2006, 03:22 AM   #16
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

To find the love of a good girl is not always easy, meditate on that and imagine yourself without her, is that other stuff more important than her? My ex-girlfriend would go to bed and wait for me, but I stayed on this site, and looked at some naked chicks, by the time I got to bed, she was asleep. Looking back, I should've spent more time with her.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 01:45 PM   #17
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

It's like this pa.
Ask yourself what you value most? A tru relationship should have compromise. It's justified for her if your busy schedule is brand new. But if you met her with what you got she needed to know from the get that that's what you about - if you she value you as her man she has to accept that. A relationship is 1 life 1 love - it's turning 2 lives into 1 and sharing that love. compromise w/ her regardless if you value each other.

If that don't work, do what I do - Fuck a relationship and just FUCK. It works when a man just needs to do him. Sun, if you can't deal with yourself first, provide for yourself, shelter yourself - then how are you goin to bring someone else into your life and deal with their shit - feel me?

Much respeck to all TRUE women out there.
Peace.
L~>1<~NKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 02:17 PM   #18
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

But people that achieve greatness rarely compromise their own determinations. Also there is no shame in dedicating your life to something important. If people have different priorities it is difficult, but if you are doing something of value then that should be supported.
Old 02-27-2006, 02:33 PM   #19
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Blackwisdom,
I'm saying tho, just don't downplay the importance of family within the struggle as it pertains to your duties as a Black Man.

Elijah Muhammad said that being married accomplishes half of your duty right there.

And it makes a lot of sense because that cipher that you and your wife create is equal to the cipher you want to create within the world...ya know - micro/macro. Especially if you happen to have seeds cuz right there your cipher is growing exponentially depending on how you chose to create your universe. And, they go out and create more ciphers and fullfill more duties.

And on another note...if the woman ain't happy and fullfilled ain't nobody happy...I don't care how much coochie you be in. Sooner or later you go feel the wrath. Be it micro or macro. And nothing else will really matter after that. And I know that's not your point I was just elaborating a bit.

Peace
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 02:34 PM   #20
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

spend some time wit ya girl son...or you'll be alone like me,she obviously loves u so dont fuck that up........
Old 02-27-2006, 03:18 PM   #21
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

I think that understanding is a foundation of a relationship and if she says that you don't spend alot of time with her ( just the 2 of you ) she's prolly right.From what I read in your first post, I'd tend to say she's justified, but I can never judge the whole situation.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 03:21 PM   #22
dif de la rev
wheel re invent

dif de la rev shaolin monk

can she go to these classes or does she perfer not to? saturdays is the afternoon and sundays at night, what's wrong with spending time saturday nights and sunday afternoon? you could just surprise her every once in while with notes and such saying what it is you want to express and understands what she feels and that you feel the same and that this is the times that when look back on make the future times that much better. understanding between the two as to rersponsibilities in and out of house is what holds the two. if i went off i'm sorry.
Old 02-27-2006, 03:55 PM   #23
$icka Than Aidz

$icka Than Aidz grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajeco
To find the love of a good girl is not always easy, meditate on that and imagine yourself without her, is that other stuff more important than her? My ex-girlfriend would go to bed and wait for me, but I stayed on this site, and looked at some naked chicks, by the time I got to bed, she was asleep. Looking back, I should've spent more time with her.
"i lost my girlfriend cuza wu tang" hahahaha, that shit's dumb as hell homie
Old 02-27-2006, 04:02 PM   #24
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajeco
Lol.

Do u blackwisdom, do u man. If you do that everytin else will manifest itself.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 04:05 PM   #25
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ur family is important but so r the things that u r doing.......I say don't take "whole" days but instead, just make time everyday.....that way u enjoy her everyday and it keeps her happy......

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 04:13 PM   #26
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

"I tutor the boys"

Chill with that and spend time with her.
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 04:16 PM   #27
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

You seem like a fair guy and it seems that your earth isn't satisfied. I can understand your plight but you have to compromise a day. You should have at least one day where is you and her building. I mean it sounds like you love her. Sometimes when you with someone and you have kids together you lose focus on each other. and you should have one day where you focus, doing what ever it may be but together, sometime by yourselves, but to include your children/child wouldn't be so much either....

compromise.

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 04:37 PM   #28
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Fr@z

U should gee up aw tht stupid shit before a stab yer fuckin eyes oot ya prick
Old 02-27-2006, 04:41 PM   #29
$icka Than Aidz

$icka Than Aidz grasshopper

Wordlife Brotha, Betta Check Yo Self Before U Wreck Yo Self
Old 02-27-2006, 08:58 PM   #30
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom

Good looking on the replies. Believe me, what I am doing is of the upmost of importance. Preventing the gangs from growing and providing positive mind models for young Black boys is a necessity. The tutoring aspect is important because they are hurting in school and we're short on staff. I see a change comming soon in our schedule but over all I've been giving up a lot of things to chill with my Lady. If I was doing trivial things and self-centered things like my open mics that I gave up then the situation will be simple. I'm dealing with young lives here and my family. It's a struggle and I'm just trying to make it as Beautiful as Kweli's. I'm not cool with airing my info over the net but she asked me to ask. Things will work out cause I'll do what I have to do. I'm a warrior so I'll take a loss if that will build my chances of winning the over all war. I been doing what you said Queen, she want a whole day cause we're always in the winds. I recognize and respect that cause I owe it to her. It'll all work out though. For those who dropped sincere words, much love.

HOTEP

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote