news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-26-2006, 10:13 PM   #1
thelion1856

thelion1856 grasshopper
Default Why the "holocaust" never happened (watch the video 1st before u bitch)

okay, before you all start bitching at me watch the video, just watch the video. I'm not saying Jews were not killed by Germans i'm saying the 6 million figure is highly exaggerated.

So the germans supposedly killed 6 million jews. Russia & Germany were hardcore enemies back during WWII. Yet Russia was the country that installed the gas chambers in the german concentration camps. Germany kept perfect records on thier camps death rates. Russia WAS FOUND TO HAVE LIED ABOUT THE NUMBER OF DEATHS AT AUSHITZ (however u spell it) THIS IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE LOOK IT UP! And russia is the country that gave us the 6 million figure. The holocaust never happened the way we were told it did. here is proof.....

yes this video was made by a Jew who also believes the holocoust never happened.

THE TRUTH BEHIND THE GATES OF AUSHWITS....
part 1 of the video:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/y65239

part 2 of the video:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2i5dtl

60,000+ jews were victims of the holocoust,
and not the 4-6 million as reported by the soviets
and allies. less then half of the conservative number
of 2-3 mill!

listen to this myron fagon's
1960's expose of the illuminati
http://www.apfn.org/audio/fagan-one.mp3
http://www.apfn.org/audio/fagan-two.mp3
http://www.apfn.org/audio/fagan-three.mp3
http://www.apfn.org/audio/fagan-four.mp3
http://www.apfn.org/audio/fagan-five.mp3
http://www.apfn.org/audio/fagan-six.mp3
thelion1856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 10:38 PM   #2
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

Your ignorance is clearly displayed when you contradict yourself with "the holocaust never happened" or "the holocaust was exaggerated" make up your nazi mind!

And if you think the holocaust never happened then tell that to my great grandma, who survive Auschwitz and died a couple of years ago. Doesn't seen exaggerated to her.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 10:45 PM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

holocaust

One entry found for holocaust.
Main Entry: ho·lo·caust
Pronunciation: 'hO-l&-"kost, 'hä- also -"käst or 'ho-l&-kost
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old French holocauste, from Late Latin holocaustum, from Greek holokauston, from neuter of holokaustos burnt whole, from hol- + kaustos burnt, from kaiein to burn -- more at CAUSTIC
1 : a sacrifice consumed by fire
2 : a thorough destruction involving extensive loss of life especially through fire <a nuclear holocaust>
3 a often capitalized : the mass slaughter of European civilians and especially Jews by the Nazis during World War II -- usually used with the b : a mass slaughter of people; especially : GENOCIDE

WHETHER 60,000 OR 60,000,000 WERE KILLED ITS STILL WAS A HOLOCAUST

BUT WHAT MANY DON'T KNOW IS NOT ONLY THE JEWISH COMMUNITY WERE PICKED TO BE SLAUGHTERED
Old 02-26-2006, 10:47 PM   #4
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS

WHETHER 60,000 OR 60,000,000 WERE KILLED ITS STILL WAS A HOLOCAUST

BUT WHAT MANY DON'T KNOW IS NOT ONLY THE JEWISH COMMUNITY WERE PICKED TO BE SLAUGHTERED
word.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 10:48 PM   #5
thelion1856

thelion1856 grasshopper

you must be brainwashed by propaganda. Lets see, if i captured you and tortured you to say u killed thousands of people would you give a confession that you did? And i mean hardcore day after day torture? oF COURSE, YOU WOULD SAY ANYTHING.
Old 02-27-2006, 12:03 AM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelion1856
okay, before you all start bitching at me watch the video, just watch the video. I'm not saying Jews were not killed by Germans i'm saying the 6 million figure is highly exaggerated.
so you are agreeing here that people were indeed killed right ?
Old 02-27-2006, 12:17 AM   #7
thelion1856

thelion1856 grasshopper

yeah but watch the video. u decide for yourself
Old 02-27-2006, 12:55 AM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Ahight !
Old 02-27-2006, 02:58 AM   #9
thwak
over rates mathematics

thwak grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to thwak

the holocaust wasn't just the murder of jews. there were also the murdering of alot of gypsies as well.

and all of this didn't just happen at aushwits.

plus the germans had records of the people they killed at the concentration camps and these records have had atleast 1 million people who have died.
Old 02-27-2006, 03:06 AM   #10
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

I read some shit one time about someone saying how they saw the Nazi's enter a town in Poland and throw babies up in the air and shoot them before they landed. Also they cut off a womans head and kicked it around like a soccer ball.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 05:09 PM   #11
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajeco
I read some shit one time about someone saying how they saw the Nazi's enter a town in Poland and throw babies up in the air and shoot them before they landed. Also they cut off a womans head and kicked it around like a soccer ball.
Thats brutal, i hope it aint true

Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 09:51 AM   #12
kingidivine
Divine Cypher

kingidivine grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to kingidivine Send a message via MSN to kingidivine Send a message via Yahoo to kingidivine

I went to the holocaust museum in israel, and they even admitted there is no proof of 6 million. I think they only have 3 million recorded names or a little less. Less than 6 million doesn't support the non-existance of the holocaust, as the holocaust doesn't support the existance of israel.
kingidivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 05:38 PM   #13
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

stupid nazi thread
Old 02-28-2006, 05:56 PM   #14
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Who really gives a fuck?...I mean you can't do shit about the past. There is a holocaust going on right here in Amerikkka..right here, right now...what can we do about that?
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 07:09 PM   #15
dif de la rev
wheel re invent

dif de la rev shaolin monk

ok jews dying in gas chambers versus blacks on slave ships swept under the rug or glossed over. they look past the blacks but always bring up the jews why. jews got their reparations blacks still have to slave for a house and car and then pay interest. no apology no nothing. the sytematic enslavemebt is still continuing just more psychological than overtly political. they want you to run around like animals but if you don't they say you're going along. so fuck the jews i mean they got paid with a memorial we blacks don't have nothing burt a month to realize we haven't been given nothing for our pain struggle or recognize as equal 3/5ths and i'm to pander to jews with sympathy no. never happened give that shit back the money and tear down the memorial. i'm gone.