news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-28-2006, 09:09 PM   #16
Os3y3ris
Veteran Member

Os3y3ris shaolin monk

Quote:
Russia & Germany were hardcore enemies back during WWII.
No they weren't. Russia even signed a nonagression treaty with Hitler and didn't fight against him until they invaded Russia itself.

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!
Os3y3ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 01:10 PM   #17
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol at the comments in here

all u need to know is

the holocaust happened.
the numbers where exgerated
the means of the executions was bullshit
read the memoirs of any of the leaders of the allied forces
no mention gas chambers etc
coz they didnt exist at the time

all thats happened since this event is
hollywood has made it a big thang
and most dumb folk believe lies in films
rather than the real shit.

and those in power have used polarisation and division to use the jews as an excuse
and to the dick who said the guy who made this thread was a nazi

lol i see where u cumming from.. your belief system is already fucked
so u cant see anything said against what u believe,,
i made a thread liek this time back on ernst zundal.
and some next dickhead was like he;s rascist he calls blacks names etc.
ive watched many video;s on zundal.. and not once has he cum across rascist.. i even called the dude out asked him to point me in the right direction.. but silence.

if u gonna chat shit.. back it up.
other wise, we dont need more division. the truth is the truth
regardless how, simple it seems.

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 02:11 PM   #18
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dif de la rev
ok jews dying in gas chambers versus blacks on slave ships swept under the rug or glossed over. they look past the blacks but always bring up the jews why. jews got their reparations blacks still have to slave for a house and car and then pay interest. no apology no nothing. the sytematic enslavemebt is still continuing just more psychological than overtly political. they want you to run around like animals but if you don't they say you're going along. so fuck the jews i mean they got paid with a memorial we blacks don't have nothing burt a month to realize we haven't been given nothing for our pain struggle or recognize as equal 3/5ths and i'm to pander to jews with sympathy no. never happened give that shit back the money and tear down the memorial. i'm gone.
i agree with that, they should apologize to black people. They still feeling the effects of the slavery era and the jews dont have anything to worry about.

Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 02:27 PM   #19
iniquity
Veteran Member

iniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by dif de la rev
ok jews dying in gas chambers versus blacks on slave ships swept under the rug or glossed over. they look past the blacks but always bring up the jews why. jews got their reparations blacks still have to slave for a house and car and then pay interest. no apology no nothing. the sytematic enslavemebt is still continuing just more psychological than overtly political. they want you to run around like animals but if you don't they say you're going along. so fuck the jews i mean they got paid with a memorial we blacks don't have nothing burt a month to realize we haven't been given nothing for our pain struggle or recognize as equal 3/5ths and i'm to pander to jews with sympathy no. never happened give that shit back the money and tear down the memorial. i'm gone.
I agree with you. I'ma also add that the indigenous people of the Caribbean should also be acknowledged being that the day Columbus( Can't believe this fuck has his own holiday ) arrived there were around 3 million Arawak/Tainos. Population fell to a few thousand by the 16th century.

iniquity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 01:22 AM   #20
Heinouzhak

Heinouzhak grasshopper

9-11 and katrina never happened either....stephen speilberg filmed it all at 20th century fox studios, with a budjet a little bit bigger than the movie "titanic"
Heinouzhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 03:40 AM   #21
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Who the fuck cares if 6,000,000,000 .... 6,000 or 600 people were killed the point of the matter is, people were fuckin tortured and killed. And yea what happened to us the minorities was bad as hell too, but that doesn't dwarf the opression of other people, no matter color or creed. Parts of Ireland today are still being opressed heavily with propaganda, staged terrorism, and martial law. Does that mean they have it worse than black people no, does it mean black peouple had it worse than them no, does it means the jews had it the worst out of anyone NOOOOOOOO! THE POINT IS THE WORLD IS FUCKED UP AND WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 10:04 PM   #22
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

The Holocaust is completely factual and a horribly, unforgiving event.

With that said, Anne Frank is overrated.
Old 03-04-2006, 06:14 AM   #23
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

ats what u get when u let the corp get ran by germans.
fuckin nazis

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 06:19 AM   #24
iniquity
Veteran Member

iniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap
ats what u get when u let the corp get ran by germans.
fuckin nazis

Who's a Nazi?

Old 03-04-2006, 08:46 AM   #25
SlightlySlightedFan

SlightlySlightedFan grasshopper
Default Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
Who the fuck cares if 6,000,000,000 .... 6,000 or 600 people were killed the point of the matter is, people were fuckin tortured and killed. And yea what happened to us the minorities was bad as hell too, but that doesn't dwarf the opression of other people, no matter color or creed. Parts of Ireland today are still being opressed heavily with propaganda, staged terrorism, and martial law. Does that mean they have it worse than black people no, does it mean black peouple had it worse than them no, does it means the jews had it the worst out of anyone NOOOOOOOO! THE POINT IS THE WORLD IS FUCKED UP AND WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
I'm with that.
SlightlySlightedFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 12:28 PM   #26
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

Bout the guy tsaying about babies and heads being used as footballs,
that shit's true. I remember reading about that sorta thing before.
Anotehr interesting (or perhaps morbid) thing about the masses of jews that were killed, is that not a lot of them were even buried - they were recycled; soap, lampshades and other furniture type items. They allegedly made a lot of money from the bones of jews.

Chicks dig giant robots

Last edited by Frontal Lobotomy; 03-06-2006 at 12:30 PM.
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 12:52 PM   #27
Wamukota X
Veteran Member

Wamukota X shaolin monk

With all this being said, they stopped killing Jewish people and they received reparations for what happened. Black people aren't that fortunate.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.
Wamukota X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 01:09 PM   #28
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

so it happened then...
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 01:39 PM   #29
Wamukota X
Veteran Member

Wamukota X shaolin monk

Whatever happened they got paid for it.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.
Wamukota X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 10:04 PM   #30
iniquity
Veteran Member

How about the Cambodian Holocaust?

How about the holocaust of the indigenous ppl of the Caribbean?

IMO the so called "Jewish holocaust" in which Gypsies & Pollacks also died in is always talked about because it's branded in our minds via movies etc ...