news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 06-13-2006, 07:38 PM   #361
Tha Double-P
ADEPT

Tha Double-P grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Tha Double-P

size in pixels: Biggest size a sig could be
color theme: black and white, smokey
text: Tha Double-P bottom right corner
special effects: none
Tha Double-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 06:53 PM   #362
Blastah
Veteran Member

Blastah grasshopper

Peace born I figured out I'd post my request here...

size in pixels: biggest it can be without lookin' ugly, but I think you can decide that!
color / theme: I think the images I'll provide you will enlighten you on this one... but I'm thinkin' on sumthin' real dark/grimy war related, with a camouflage background
images (must include images you want): http://www.pictub.com/quickupload/01/logo2redcn.jpg - that's our trademark, I was thinkin' of that centered
http://myspace.mytheme.com/myspace-b...1576915337.gif - here's a sample of camo, to use as the entire background
text that you want: Hiphop Kulture Defenders written in a cool font somewhere... in the color you feel will be the best (maybe dark gold)
special effects (animation, etc..) some consistent intereference without being too repetitive and hurting the eyes... you know, like when the TV is loosing its image, like blinking and goin' up/down and to the sides?

I know this will end up too "empty", but feel free to let your creativity surface... like add some bullet holes, some blood, bloody dog tags abandoned lying there... whatever!

Peace and thanks Born, anything is much appreciated.

Last edited by Blastah; 06-18-2006 at 07:00 PM.
Blastah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 01:12 PM   #363
Claustrofobic
Knowing the Ledge

Claustrofobic crouching tiger

Im never gonna get my sig am I
Old 06-25-2006, 03:14 PM   #364
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

this chamber is closed. more info to follow later. all requests up to this point will still be filled or finished.

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 03:17 PM   #365
Blastah
Veteran Member

Blastah grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by born invincible
this chamber is closed. more info to follow later. all requests up to this point will still be filled or finished.
Mine too Born? If its not its ok... just to know bro!
Old 06-25-2006, 03:23 PM   #366
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastah
Mine too Born? If its not its ok... just to know bro!
when did you request one.. was it in this chamber? if so.. then it will be filled.

the reason behind the closure of my chamber is simple.. i will be going to school for 4 months in around a month or so... i have to prepare for this properly of course. plus i have other things that i must study for that are important while im in school... i will be back from school and ready for action around the end of January 2007...

so as i stated before.. everything requested up till today will be done.

this chamber closed for future requests!!

Old 06-25-2006, 03:29 PM   #367
Blastah
Veteran Member

Blastah grasshopper

Quote:
when did you request one.. was it in this chamber? if so.. then it will be filled.
Yeah its post #370 in this thread.

Quote:
the reason behind the closure of my chamber is simple.. i will be going to school for 4 months in around a month or so... i have to prepare for this properly of course. plus i have other things that i must study for that are important while im in school... i will be back from school and ready for action around the end of January 2007...

so as i stated before.. everything requested up till today will be done.

this chamber closed for future requests!!
Oh that's great mayne, I wish you good luck for your studies... I bet you study arts/graphic deisign, right? Anyways you made great works in here, the best sigs I saw. Props to you for all that, you'll be missed born! Peace.
Old 06-25-2006, 04:33 PM   #368
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastah
Yeah its post #370 in this thread.

Oh that's great mayne, I wish you good luck for your studies... I bet you study arts/graphic deisign, right? Anyways you made great works in here, the best sigs I saw. Props to you for all that, you'll be missed born! Peace.

actually the school is for military intelligence... its apart of my new assignement in the military... but no doubt imma have my laptop with me in school so i can practice and keep my shit sharp!!!

Old 06-25-2006, 04:42 PM   #369
Blastah
Veteran Member

Blastah grasshopper

Quote:
actually the school is for military intelligence... its apart of my new assignement in the military... but no doubt imma have my laptop with me in school so i can practice and keep my shit sharp!!!
Military intelligence? Damn, that's great mayne! Congratulations. But you should try some graphic design as a part-time work, you could make some album covers and website design and sh*t like that 'cause you have good ideas. Oh and you're a military and I want my sig military related, so that's just great haha
Old 06-26-2006, 07:34 PM   #370
VernakuLa

size in pixels:200x 300
color / theme: glossy white

images (must include images you want):http://www.blackcuties.com/portfolio...ha%20yellw.jpg
text that you want: VernaKuLa (text in green homie)
special effects (animation, etc..) could u make the words glow green
Old 06-26-2006, 07:50 PM   #371
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

Quote:
Originally Posted by VernakuLa
size in pixels:200x 300
color / theme: glossy white

images (must include images you want):http://www.blackcuties.com/portfolio...ha%20yellw.jpg
text that you want: VernaKuLa (text in green homie)
special effects (animation, etc..) could u make the words glow green
----------

Quote:
Quote:
the reason behind the closure of my chamber is simple.. i will be going to school for 4 months in around a month or so... i have to prepare for this properly of course. plus i have other things that i must study for that are important while im in school... i will be back from school and ready for action around the end of January 2007.

Old 06-26-2006, 07:56 PM   #372
VernakuLa

sry bout that