news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 02-28-2006, 05:36 AM   #1
Fuck You
Banned

Fuck You grasshopper
Angry The usernames and signatures are too big!

Yo, I'm here to complain about how big the mothafucking user names are. The are too big!!! Make the Smaller!!! Seriously they are massive. And while your there, please restrict the signature sizes as well, because quite frankly, they are rediculus.

Thanks, Fuck You
Fuck You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 10:07 AM   #2
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

theres this one guy who had this gigantic ryu picture for his sig. hopefully that was taken care of.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 10:19 AM   #3
Fuck You
Banned

Fuck You grasshopper

Yeah, also they are just too big, however some of them are O.K. though. And where it says the names; that's too big as well.
Old 02-28-2006, 01:22 PM   #4
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Right now there is no set sizes for sigs, there might be one made in the future, but if someone has them too big that it stretches the page or is too long, multiple images, takes too much time to load, etc. I will delete them.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 01:44 PM   #5
NiggahT

NiggahT grasshopper

hey yo Fuck you...man...FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!
NiggahT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 07:02 PM   #6
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

whats wit the 1 image limit...thats bs

atleast 2 man c'mon!!!
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 09:41 PM   #7
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk
whats wit the 1 image limit...thats bs

atleast 2 man c'mon!!!
it depends on the size of the images.

If signatures were like 400kb, and if everyone had one like that, not everyone who visits the forums has a fast connection. Therefore even if they have their settings to 10 posts per page it will still take a long time to load.

If a page when opening a thread takes time to load because of one persons signature of many images, or it takes up too much sectional area of their browser window, then it begins to be a problem.

This site doesnt have that much of a problem with sigs compared to what I have seen. There were only a few people I had to ask to remove their images without problems.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 09:52 PM   #8
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

IN MY CASE, I TRIED TO REMOVE THE SIG WITH MF AND GHOST, BUT WHEN I DO SO, AND SAVE, IT GIVES ME THE WHOLE "1 IMAGE" CRAP, sorry for the caps
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 11:49 PM   #9
Lil' Kim

Mines is gone, I understand.
Old 03-01-2006, 04:28 AM   #10
Fuck You
Banned

Fuck You grasshopper
Cool

That's good to see people talk some sense. Also, the user names. But yeah, I see that my signature text has been down-sized but I just made it that big to prove a point which is fair enough if it's done it's job.
Old 03-01-2006, 04:55 AM   #11
Tomb
Administrator

Tomb iron monkeyTomb iron monkeyTomb iron monkeyTomb iron monkey
Default new signature rules

Hi, due to the excessive use of some members I restricted the signatures to 4 text lines and a maximum width & height of 468x100 pixels.

We got loads of complaints about multiple pix within the sigs. It's unacceptable to scroll down a page to get to the next post. I hope yall understand that.

I'm open for any suggestions, so give us some feedback to find a suitable compromise.

peace
TomB

Last edited by Tomb; 03-01-2006 at 06:41 AM.
Tomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 05:45 AM   #12
Wu-Tang-Fan

Wu-Tang-Fan grasshopper
Thumbs up

Yo, thanks I respect that man. It's all good having a flavourful picture and all that, but when you have them taking up half of the page and shit with stuff that's totally un-related to the topic it's fucked. Thanks I respect that
Wu-Tang-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote