news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 06-24-2005, 05:03 PM   #1
Idiom
The Predator

Idiom grasshopper
Default Gods And Generals

My evil reaction/is out of unsatisfaction/a fraction of dark passion/that atracts me to attack men/ good tries to ahold/but the devil brings me back again/infestin' my mind until i only want to kill/like a thirsty vampire suckin' blood for the thrill/the will and feeding off the souls of others/smothering people with a deadly look in my eyes/the pitch of my heart sounds like a song from the black skies/i now know why my lifes a sorrowful story/it was always for the fun and never for the glory/the devil adores me cause idioms my name/the bitch got me trapped now i'm going insane/feet stuck to floor/ hell is pullin' me under/ it's tarnished my soul/ so it can never recover/i wonder how long till i look up at the moon/ and realize my life is the purpose of doom/soon to endore the pure meaning of evil/i'm barely alive the darkness is makin' me deceitful/night turnes to day/day turnes to night/might is released and it turnes to fright night..

this is my verse on this song
two others were on named kriteria and the other is beit nun

Odd Men Out < idiom
Idiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 02:46 AM   #2
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne
Default Re: Gods And Generals

This was tight, thats what iam talking about son!!!!!!!!!!!! This was far beyond better , i don't know what the others say but this is a style i can appreciate in the temple (besides others this is a new style). Keep on with the lyrics, much respect.

Peace
PS: We need more posts from you. Unfortunately i had not read this one before you other one but if you see the comments, you ca understand why iam saying this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 05:59 AM   #3
BlaK FuRYaN
MaN-ov-WaR

BlaK FuRYaN shaolin monk

My evil reaction/is out of unsatisfaction/a fraction of dark passion/that atracts me to attack men/ good tries to ahold/but the devil brings me back again/infestin' my mind until i only want to kill/like a thirsty vampire suckin' blood for the thrill/the will and feeding off the souls of others/smothering people with a deadly look in my eyes/the pitch of my heart sounds like a song from the black skies/i now know why my lifes a sorrowful story/it was always for the fun and never for the glory/the devil adores me cause idioms my name/the bitch got me trapped now i'm going insane/feet stuck to floor/ hell is pullin' me under/ it's tarnished my soul/ so it can never recover/i wonder how long till i look up at the moon/ and realize my life is the purpose of doom/soon to endore the pure meaning of evil/i'm barely alive the darkness is makin' me deceitful/night turnes to day/day turnes to night/might is released and it turnes to fright night..

mad potential.....keep it moovin'

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON
BlaK FuRYaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 12:06 PM   #4
Idiom
The Predator

Idiom grasshopper

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/writePage.cfm?bandid=53305&bandnamesave=kriteria

this is my brothers soundclick but you can find this song on there......Gods And Generals..i'm second .. my name use to be nature
Idiom is offline   Reply With Quote