news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > Intro

Old 02-28-2006, 04:01 PM   #1
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Wink Yeah the QUEEN is BACK!!!

What you thought!!! Im back..
For those that dont know.. Yeah this is the original , the one and only MSRZARECTAH..... back up in this piece! I know yall missed me!!
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 04:03 PM   #2
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Too right! You complete me muhuahaha.

Now I need to find the rest of the fuckers like ma brurs deini and esco.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 04:05 PM   #3
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Man I wish I had my original name.. with thousands of posts lol!!! But yo.. it feels good to be here.. once again! I dont have no kind of contact with Deini or Esco.. maybe Ill go do a search for them on myspace?!
Old 02-28-2006, 04:11 PM   #4
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Shit worth a try, you found me and I didnt even recall makin a profile ha! I still donno it, I know ma password coz its the same to most sites, but no even my user name, was drunk or some shit prolly.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 04:22 PM   #5
King Callabah
Im Ballin' As Fuck Bitch

King Callabah grasshopper

MAMA MIA! hey miss wahs cracklin?!?! been a while (if you remember me!) wah gwa!? everythin crispy?

i lack that part of me thats supposed to give a fuck
im so fuckin ballin' i walk around with L1NK's muma on ma dick muh'fucka
King Callabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 04:22 PM   #6
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Fr@z

ha! daft gangster welcome back
Old 02-28-2006, 04:25 PM   #7
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Peace sis!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see u back!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 04:44 PM   #8
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

Yo.. Ill never forget none of you!!! KING!!!
QOP!!! Whats the deal!
Old 02-28-2006, 04:51 PM   #9
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!
Yo Peace and Blessings Ben! How are u doing?? Hows the seeds? I miss talking to ya ass!
Old 02-28-2006, 05:02 PM   #10
Lil' Kim

Peace I'm the Queen.
Old 02-28-2006, 05:06 PM   #11
cd
YA BIG DUMMY!!!

cd grasshopper

Bonjour. Comment allez-vous?
cd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 05:11 PM   #12
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

Yeah u wanna believe that.. you and your 1000 multiple personalities
Old 02-28-2006, 05:12 PM   #13
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Peace Love And Welcome

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 05:13 PM   #14
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

Peace and Love....
Many Blessings...
I remember you!
Old 02-28-2006, 05:14 PM   #15
Lil' Kim

I only have 1 personality and that's me.