news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 07-06-2016, 11:32 PM   #1
Sizzy Up
PRODIGAL SUN

Sizzy Up drunken mastaSizzy Up drunken mastaSizzy Up drunken masta
Wink No joke

Silence silent where to one street night nightime yea the country no blunt no wheat no toothpaste radio is bumpin beer in the trunk hi yea i be just doing always here throwing a skate bike i fell now walk as i get faster pushing 20 minutes pass next exit i need 4 miles preparing whoa dips a good as in sup a paper looking but this mine one two one two as i turn a globe i feel and say the ones to made it i talk to this n e one the ball rim shot ones that keep and stay around the rim a m shot whoa u punched me all sick a turn i come we how two can caramel Starbucks stuck holding on a ladder climbing my bags who to para chutes a frisbee whoo yea a rave or party yea shots fortys once i land oh im probably on the floor i wake all magnet make sounds squeaks gliding my way one to be here so up and here yes all p peace to just sit turn go through straight whose read glad to meet a ball popping ok hide i'm heading to the finish like more lines
Old 07-07-2016, 12:01 AM   #2
beautifulcock
BIG DIPPER

beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

beautifulcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 12:38 AM   #3
Sizzy Up
PRODIGAL SUN

Sizzy Up drunken mastaSizzy Up drunken mastaSizzy Up drunken masta

Ha that s funny