news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 03-01-2006, 02:20 AM   #1
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default xbox-live credit cards

what a jip. box said nothing about no fucking mastercard or visa. fucking bill gates *shakes his fist walks to the bank to apply for a visa*

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 04:13 PM   #2
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

That's the way it is with any pay service...

My girl was kinda upset over it too when I signed up for Xbox Live. She said, why do you have to put your CC number in if you bought the 3 month prepaid subscription? It's so that after the sub is over they can still charge you month to month if you decide to stay on.
Old 03-01-2006, 11:59 PM   #3
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

*crack scratch* im gunna fuck up some kids on halo2 nuhwudimsayin. punks are gunna feel the wrath.

Old 03-02-2006, 08:29 AM   #4
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk

haha, reminds me the day Xboxlive came out for the original xbox, me and my homeboy went to pick it up, cost like 70$, the guy at the counter said you didn't need anything but an xbox (no fucking shit), got home, put it in, then the shit asked for a visa/mastercard, I was like 16 at the time, so right away I was like " FUCK! "

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho
SurreaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 02:43 PM   #5
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

fully i have to wait like a week n a half b4 i can slay some motherfuckers, ohhh how they will be punished for having live b4 me

Old 03-08-2006, 06:26 PM   #6
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

You don't need a credit card to get on live, dummy!!!!! Just get a pre-paid card at Gamestop or Best Buy...

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:54 AM   #7
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oztradamus
You don't need a credit card to get on live, dummy!!!!! Just get a pre-paid card at Gamestop or Best Buy...
ME = AUSTRALIAN, we have fewer choices here, were what you say.......... third world. dummy

Old 03-09-2006, 11:39 AM   #8
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredy mech
ME = AUSTRALIAN, we have fewer choices here, were what you say.......... third world. dummy
You're telling me there's no Best Buys or any other electronic stores in Australia, "mate"?

Let's put another shrimp on the barbie, shall we? LOL Sorry I just had to throw that in..

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 05:27 PM   #9
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oztradamus
You're telling me there's no Best Buys or any other electronic stores in Australia, "mate"?

Let's put another shrimp on the barbie, shall we? LOL Sorry I just had to throw that in..
nope all we have here is one K-mart a hardware store and two bottlo's and a whole buch of red dirt and kangaroo's and kola's ravaging the land like possesed furrballs. hahaha nah we have vid game shops etc. just nothing along the lines of what your talking about, i rang up x-box aus to give em an ear full and they said visa or mastercard is the only way. *shrugs* visa should be here monday