news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-05-2006, 01:41 PM   #16
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

doom is for adults
Old 03-05-2006, 03:56 PM   #17
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

get MM..food to hear his production, also theres op:dd

but madvillainy is far from his best, because his lyrics sound best on his own beats, pm me and ill give u a list of good albums
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 04:01 PM   #18
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my favs on mv

accordion
curls
figaro
rainbows
money folder
strange ways
fancy clown
all caps
rhynestone cowboy

but i mos def wouldnt have started wit this album, cuz it isnt amazing, but i thought lyraclly it was great
"off pride tikes now talk wide thru scar meat
off sides like how worf ride wit starfleet" dissin 50, on figaro
Old 03-05-2006, 04:03 PM   #19
dedned
Banned

dedned grasshopper

listen to some kmd too.
dedned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 04:08 PM   #20
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machete
Don't know yall. Peeps saying this is his best effort? I can't really get into it. Dude sound like he's talking. I need someone to yell into the mic especially when I'm paying $18 to buy your shit. Sound like you mean it.
You need an M.O.P. album
Old 03-05-2006, 04:08 PM   #21
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

word mr. hood
Old 03-05-2006, 04:10 PM   #22
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Default then wrong mc 4 u

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
You need an M.O.P. album
lol ya join the g-unit movement
Old 03-05-2006, 06:26 PM   #23
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ dont hate on "warriorz" lp, that was a classic

yeah dont forget mm.food, even tho the best beat on there was by madlib on one beer (imo)
Old 03-05-2006, 06:46 PM   #24
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk
lol ya join the g-unit movement
fuck no, m.o.p. shout rap allot is all
Old 03-05-2006, 10:01 PM   #25
Iron Fist
Shaolin Monk

Iron Fist grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machete
Don't know yall. Peeps saying this is his best effort? I can't really get into it. Dude sound like he's talking. I need someone to yell into the mic especially when I'm paying $18 to buy your shit. Sound like you mean it. I've listened to this album at least 10 times already and it isn't growing on me. Might be for the weed smokers only, not sure. But the verdict is in: 4/10.
Can't you listen to it before buying it? If yes than stop crying it wasn't worth the buy.

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
R.I.P. Poetic
Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 06:33 AM   #26
jofR

jofR Village Idiot

Madvillainy was the first album I heard of MF Doom, also the first I ever heard of Madlib. 20 seconds into Accordion, and I was blown away.
jofR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 06:03 PM   #27
brown_dogg
the brown guy

brown_dogg grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to brown_dogg

A lot of the lyrics on Madvillainy are kinda hard to interpret the first time you listen. You really gotta read over the lyrics and stuff to finally get it. Like the song "Operation Lifesaver" is all about girls with bad breath..
Old 03-06-2006, 06:50 PM   #28
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

i was kidding about mop, there ol stuff is good

mm..foods best beat is most definetley not one beer!!! and its not by madlib, the remix is, my fav beat is rapp snitch knishes. GET IT MAN!!
Old 03-07-2006, 12:50 AM   #29
hova0023

hova0023 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to hova0023 Send a message via MSN to hova0023 Send a message via Yahoo to hova0023

Madvillainy was probably my favorite album of 2004. From DOOM's lyrics to Madlib's production it's a pretty flawless album. No matter the subject matter DOOM stays on point.

Accordion, Raid and Strange Ways alone make this album great. And don't let me forget to mention Fancy Clown! Which is probbaly one of the greatest schizophrenic diss tracks ever, I mean Vicktor Vaughn(one of DOOM's Alter egos) talks about his woman cheating on him with DOOM! Track is too clever.
keep the mic sterilized, terrorize with eloquence
-Vik Vaughn

The nympho of info, I'm fuckin what ya heard
-Common
hova0023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 10:19 AM   #30
Wzarecta
Shaolin Swordsman

Wzarecta grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk
i was kidding about mop, there ol stuff is good

mm..foods best beat is most definetley not one beer!!! and its not by madlib, the remix is, my fav beat is rapp snitch knishes. GET IT MAN!!
Nah, both versions are produced by Madlib.