news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-25-2005, 06:44 AM   #16
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk
Default Re: Tical

yup tical is fukin ill !!! one my fav albums
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 07:21 AM   #17
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

word tical was amazing. The song "Biscuits" my fucking kenwood 6 by 9's cant even handle the bass lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 07:27 AM   #18
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

haha
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 10:12 AM   #19
Decka
Veteran Member

Decka crouching tiger

Tical is the shit! just so many bangers, beats are grimey and lyrics are on point all the time!
Old 06-25-2005, 11:55 AM   #20
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Create

Cuz Like The Fly Am On Top Of My Shit

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi0vanni
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Create is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 05:19 PM   #21
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Definately Meth's dopest and darkest album!!! Too bad it went down hill from there.
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 05:21 PM   #22
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

I never really liked TICAL that much. In my opinion TICAL is a weak link in the 93-97 Wu history. Sorry! Just my opinion...

Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 05:31 PM   #23
wytfang

wytfang grasshopper

Tical is one of my favorite LP's its strange because my favorite track on there keeps changing.
First it way "Release yo Delf" then "Mr Sandman" "Then Bring the pain".........

The LP is too Ill,there will never be another Mef album like that.
I was suprised he produced some of it too.
wytfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 06:23 PM   #24
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Mayoya
I never really liked TICAL that much. In my opinion TICAL is a weak link in the 93-97 Wu history. Sorry! Just my opinion...
i dont think it was weak album but it wasnt better than cuban linx, liquid swords, and ironman. i like tical better than return though.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 06:25 PM   #25
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific78
Definately Meth's dopest and darkest album!!! Too bad it went down hill from there.
W
a
y

d
o
w
n.
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 07:57 PM   #26
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

Too bad I think Tical 2000 is better. Doesn't matter to me, both are classics.
deadlymelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 04:52 AM   #27
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot
Yeha that album is a fucking classic. One Question though. How come Wu-Tang used to sing about PLO Style? They have a different meaning for this other that Palistinian Liberal Organisation? Cause Jewish people must fucking hate that? Anyway just a thought yeah mean album.
nah god, cop that Wu Manual, PLO is Palistinian Liberation Organization, but hey said they dont dupport them as terrorist, there just down with the heavy ammo, rags and combat styles. The rap style is PLO, as in they rhymes themselves are terrorists not them. My click down in in Captown is the PL (Pimp Legion) but we ad and O at the end sometimes for the same reason, lyrical terrorists.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 04:56 AM   #28
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tical is like decaying rat in a Chi-town sewer system covered in fuckin maggots grimey, the shits ridiculously underground. That why Tical 0 shocked the shit out off me, can't be the same dude on both albums. and being called Tical 0 (the prequel to Tical) i thought it was supposed to dig even further underground (if possible), guess not.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote