news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 06-25-2005, 06:41 AM   #16
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: wu confessions...

I only bought two Wu Tang albums and rented the rest and bootlegged them
Old 06-25-2005, 07:53 AM   #17
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka
i stole a method man cd from some girl.....

i really thought the wu tang were chinese rappers when i was 13.....

I used to do mad drugs, always listend to mad drugs while usin wu tang.
Hahahahaha, mad shit is, sicka tellin the truth! I love u dude in a non homo way. Funny as fuck.

Old 06-25-2005, 08:14 AM   #18
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

A small 1 is that I wanna see generals on here at soem point even on a once a month basis to interact with us and let people see wits happenin wu-wise. Good chance to voice opinions n ideas about shit, learn shit n just build wit Wu. I reckon in music terms Wu have the most dedicated n supportive fans even if some are dicks, so we deserve some tiny feedback.

Ma main wu confession though, either I donno enough about the situation or Ima get slated for sayin it but fuck it. Its that I feel ODB needed help and direction a long fuckin time ago. N after watchin that shit about him on vh1 or mtv a few weeks before his death where it was revealed that only Rza visited him while he was inside... I was gutted man. Fuck knows though, maybe they werent allowed. But Rae said in an interview on Radio they just didnt wanna see him like that. I bet he felt different whether he showed it or no.

But still, there was always signs of dirty needin help n not just through his drunken style of rhymin, just somehow gave out a desperate vibe nah mean? I could see the worst for dirty years a fuckin go and nobody listened to me, coz same kinda shit happened to a fam member of mine. And when I would defend the great odb on here some of u muthafuckas up in corp were shittin on him right up till he passed then the tones changed. So I remember that shit n im kinda pissed that more people didnt help odb n back him up, be it wu, his family, his fans, wucorp, whoever.

Some fags even went as far as callin me a dickrider for sayin people needed to stop shittin on dirty n support the man till he got shit right. But I emphasise the word fags coz they know they are, mofos would get stood on in real life.

So that brings me to the next point. As much as I love Wu and sport n defend em to the death, I can never see Wu being the same without ODB. Not only that, but I donno man, future albums could damage the legacy. Fuck knows. Rza n shit know better I spose so if they go on Ima go on sportin em anyhow. So I hope shit flows well for Wu and ODBs sake. But I doubt it.

Anyhow, rest in peace to ODB and aye, Wu-Tang forever!

Old 06-25-2005, 10:04 AM   #19
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

MOVED

damn we got some freaks at this site...

BIG L Rest In Peace
Old 06-25-2005, 10:40 AM   #20
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Create

Yo I Kno What U Mean Born Even Tho I Like U God
I Think Its The Same With Me And Islord Nigga Was Down With The Crew So They Had To Put Him Down

Anothr Confession Rzas New Beats Are Gettin Trashy

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi0vanni
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Old 06-25-2005, 10:51 AM   #21
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers
MOVED

damn we got some freaks at this site...
HAHAHAHA
Old 06-25-2005, 12:22 PM   #22
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i used to think that method man was the leader of wu-tang and i thought that when cuban linx came out that wu-tang changed their name to raekwon(which i pronounced reck-won) and that i thought the group broke up.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 06-25-2005, 01:55 PM   #23
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Everytime I bought a wu related album that I did not like I would usually throw it in the trash, literally.
Old 06-25-2005, 03:56 PM   #24
Vegan
Herbivore

Vegan grasshopper

I bought every album from a Wu general... Except:

- Ghostface: Pretty Toney
- Masta Killa: No Said Date
- Method Man: Tical, The Prequel
- U-God: Hillside Scramblerz
- Ghostface: Shaolins Finest
- ODB: The Definitve Story
- ODB: Trials and Tribulations of Russel Jones
- Raekwon: Lex Diamond Story
- RZA: World According to RZA
- RZA: Ghost Dog Japan

I plan on buying those, though.

Old 06-25-2005, 04:03 PM   #25
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

hahahahahaha @ Wu confessions!!! Well I had this funny ass dream about eating in a restuarant with by best friend from college(for some reason his face was sooo deformed LOL) and Raekwon. It was a jamaican restaurant and we both were asking Raekwon to cook something ill lmaooo!!!
Old 06-25-2005, 04:15 PM   #26
wytfang

wytfang grasshopper

For some reason,I used to dislike the WU,I hadn't herd Enter the "36 chambers" yet abut I was rocking the Cypress albums and disregarding the Wu-Tang, Once I bought "Liquid Swords" not knowing it was a Wu LP,it was down hill from there, I got everything that came out.
I put dismissing the crew down to being young and stupid,Now I listen to everything before judging it.
Old 06-25-2005, 04:24 PM   #27
Lesbian Nun
Mandatory Death

Lesbian Nun grasshopper

I drempt I Seshed mass bud with Rza and GZA, in NY, but i'm from winnipeg. two or three months later i drove 17 hours to a Wu show, Got invited to the VIP, and seshed with GZA and INS...dream come true...
Old 06-25-2005, 04:27 PM   #28
Fry
Witty & Unpredictable

Fry grasshopper

-When I first started listening to the Wu, I couldn't tell Masta Killa from RZA in some songs because to me, they sounded so similar.
-I think Cappadonna has been garbage since 98.
-I listen to Wu and Wu related albums 70% of the time I listen to music.
-I get pissed when people shit on U-God.
Old 06-25-2005, 04:29 PM   #29
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

here's a confession for ya:

i dont think 36 chambers is the "album of GOD" that many make it out to be. i think the lyrics are the second worst of the clan albums and the beats are absolutely the worst of the clan albums. i can understand the impact it had on people but i think the album is quite forgettable. one of the most outdated sounding album i've ever heard. the beats sound like Rza made them by rubbing two sticks together. bring the ruckus, mystery of chessboxin and 7th chamber remix are nice tracks but the rest of the album is odiously boring.

and another thing,

what exactly did this album start other than wu-tang's career? this didnt start of the trend for group solo albums...tical, return to 36, cuban linx, and ironman did. other than a lot of people liking it, what was so groundbreaking about this joint. cypress hill and house of pain were already makin stuff like this.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 06-25-2005, 04:30 PM   #30
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
here's a confession for ya:

i dont think 36 chambers is the "album of GOD" that many make it out to be. i think the lyrics are the second worst of the clan albums and the beats are absolutely the worst of the clan albums. i can understand the impact it had on people but i think the album is quite forgettable. one of the most outdated sounding album i've ever heard. the beats sound like Rza made them by rubbing two sticks together. bring the ruckus, mystery of chessboxin and 7th chamber remix are nice tracks but the rest of the album is odiously boring.

and another thing,

what exactly did this album start other than wu-tang's career? this didnt start of the trend for group solo albums...tical, return to 36, cuban linx, and ironman did. other than a lot of people liking it, what was so groundbreaking about this joint. cypress hill and house of pain were already makin stuff like this.

YOU LOST!!!!