news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 06-25-2005, 11:25 PM   #61
Knicks
Veteran Member

Knicks grasshopper
Default Re: wu confessions...

i just cant listen to the W or Iron Flag at all. theres only like 4 songs in those 2 albums ill listen to.

forever n 36 chambers are my shit tho.....

i also draw the wu logos everywhere.......especially on school desks

at school they call me rza cuz im always playin wu
Old 06-26-2005, 01:21 AM   #62
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

I once had a dream that I saw Ghostface in the mall and i was all like "yo ghost, sign my cd" and he was like "shut the fuck up kid"... Strange thing is that I think thats probably what would happen if I tried to approach ghostface lol.

Also, Ive never really been interested in hearing anything from any of the killer bees.
Old 06-26-2005, 02:59 AM   #63
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlymelody
Come on man, you gotta love U-God! Damn man I really wanna slap you up but it's good I respect your opinion.

After all he's the MC that said "Olympic torch flaming, its burns so sweet, the trill of victory, the agony of defeat." and his versus on impossible is fuckin ruthless. I do admit he does drop some dumb shit now and then, but with the same consistance come through strong, i respect your opinion and to me he is the wackest of the wu, but not wack in general.
Old 06-26-2005, 03:41 AM   #64
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

Quote:
"yo ghost, sign my cd" and he was like "shut the fuck up kid".
hahahaha
Old 06-26-2005, 06:22 AM   #65
tahoma
Los Ojos Rojos Corp.

tahoma grasshopper

jus a few years ago, befo I was deep into the Wu, whenever a bee came swarming around my head, I knocked it out. if it still lived when hitting the ground, I crushed it with my feet or burned it with a lighter. but nowadays, I would never imagine doin that again, cus I feel them bees are my fam lol. they ain't killer bees, but they still bees n I feel they Wu-Tang soldiers, sent from Shaolin. so when I see a bee today, I don't look at it like an animal, it's the Wu, nah mean? I also defend them bees when I see kids messin with em. but of course I'm not like "don't kill em, they Wu" - kids would prolly laugh their ass off hearing that shit. instead I'm jus like "hey, they didn't do anything against u, why u gotta kill em, they deserve to live as much as we do, nah mean?" bottom line is; all kinda bees are Wu, not just killer bees. they fam.

g'ahead n lol @ this.

peace
Old 06-26-2005, 07:52 AM   #66
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahoma
jus a few years ago, befo I was deep into the Wu, whenever a bee came swarming around my head, I knocked it out. if it still lived when hitting the ground, I crushed it with my feet or burned it with a lighter. but nowadays, I would never imagine doin that again, cus I feel them bees are my fam lol. they ain't killer bees, but they still bees n I feel they Wu-Tang soldiers, sent from Shaolin. so when I see a bee today, I don't look at it like an animal, it's the Wu, nah mean? I also defend them bees when I see kids messin with em. but of course I'm not like "don't kill em, they Wu" - kids would prolly laugh their ass off hearing that shit. instead I'm jus like "hey, they didn't do anything against u, why u gotta kill em, they deserve to live as much as we do, nah mean?" bottom line is; all kinda bees are Wu, not just killer bees. they fam.

g'ahead n lol @ this.

peace
lol

Old 06-26-2005, 07:58 AM   #67
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

u-god is tight and way more lyrically consistant that the likes of ghostface, rza, ODB(rip) who everyone loves here. IMO.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 06-26-2005, 08:16 AM   #68
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i think return to 36 chambers is a 4 mic album at best. a few skippables and ODB's inability to rhyme drag it down from being classic for me. he was carried A LOT(almost completely) by guest spots and Rza production.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 06-26-2005, 08:58 AM   #69
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahoma

g'ahead n lol @ this.

peace
bee's wu-tang soldiers HAHAHAHA thats kinda weird
Old 06-26-2005, 09:13 AM   #70
BigKing.nl
Veteran Member

BigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal son

I remember one time walking down the streets seein' the whole Clan walkin' by. So they be like: 'OMFG ITZ BIGKING.NL, can we have your autograph?'

So I said: 'ofcourse'. But instead of giving them my autograph, I punched them in their faces one by one for their wack ass albums they put out lately.
Old 06-26-2005, 09:34 AM   #71
LikwidSwordz
Veteran Member

LikwidSwordz grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlymelody
Anyway, a wu confession of mine....I don't nobody in my life about the Wu Tang. I've only had my best friend listen to wu tang while driving in my car and he doesn't really feel it he's more a rock guy which I used to be as well. I keep my musical interests on the low because then I get this "label" put on me. "oh yeah he listens to the gangsta rap." Fuck you you fucking monkeys. Wu Tang Forever.
Ha ha same here man......jeez i got like no friends on top of all that. I do have on wu-tang friend though and hes pretty cool, but hes all into Tonedeff more than Wu, so im like uhhh i guess thats cool cuz Tonedeff is aiight. But my other friend is a huge Metallica fan and i like Metallica too.......but i'd choose to listen to Wu over Metallica any day of the week. But anywayz, i feel you man its the same down here!
Oh hey Jamison, did you bring any of that tupac rap today? *laughter in the background*
Old 06-26-2005, 10:00 AM   #72
frosted592
Quebec Gold

frosted592 grasshopper

I must confess, I got pictures of ol dirty bastard in my bedroom.

Talking about Wu: Yesterday I went to a cd store and had a chat with the guy running the hiphop section. Then suddenly the conversation went over "Wu-tang". He told me that wu-tang were "has-been" that still sound like ten years ago... I was like [/sarcasm]"yeah sure, every album they drop still sound like those underground hungry-ass beats from 36th chambers... suuuuuure"[/sarcasm]
Television tells lies to your vision so, beware of the trick-nology set off to fool the mind if you're dumb you're lost, if you're wise you will find that poison is a devil substance made for scratch' cause one rotten apple destroys the whole batch
Old 06-26-2005, 10:16 AM   #73
THE W
ISRAELITE

dont let people who dont know shit about hiphop bother you with their ignorant comments. they dont know any better but to let mindless shit come out of their facewhole.
Old 06-26-2005, 11:35 AM   #74
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

me and my friends
1) He cried when ODB died

2) when ODB died i had a pregnancy scare (being the male that busted inside) and I completely ignored her to chill with my friend thats down with the wu

3) I have talked to and hung out with a guy who has never heard of the CD illmatic and thinks 50 cent is better than the Wu

4) I turned the channel once when gravel pit was on TV

5) My friend got into Wu through limp bizkit

6) My friend would hang up on a girl anytime something about Wu would come on TV

7) I was listening to disciples and having a 1 man concert in my room and made my ex-gf wait for me

8) i had raw sex while listening to Wu-Tang forever disc 2, I almost laughed when ODB yelled "IM DOO DOO BROWN" on dog shit and put my dick in her mouth before rza said "my dicks been sucked by the finest lips" on duck seazon

9) My friends doesnt smoke weed cause hes saving his first time to be with method man
Old 06-26-2005, 11:42 AM   #75
THE W
ISRAELITE

^a little disturbing, but amusing nonetheless