news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-05-2006, 07:57 AM   #16
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

corrupt means broken

how can you use 'corrupt' means to fight a 'corrupt' system?
Old 03-05-2006, 08:08 AM   #17
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

it means, for the most part, money is the only thing that gets laws passed in this country anymore. Its just seems that people with money are only thinking of their own self-interest. Why are schools so shitty? Real truth is not taught, you'll probably only find a sentence dedicated to Malcolm X in a high school history book. I would like to think that the kid I yet to have would learn something in school, but I'll probably be the only real education he or she gets outside of what they find on their own.

As an example, I think you could pay lawyers that could fight for better school curriculums. I think it's corrupt cause all I'm doing is buying someone to voice an oppinion but if it caused them to teach better stuff in schools, so be it. The same could be said for marijuana laws, and drug treatment in general. The move to more enviromentally-friendly fuel sources. I could go on and on. But no one is saying shit even though it's the right thing and that's cause no one is putting money, or at least, not enough of it, in the right pockets.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 08:23 AM   #18
hidden ninja

hidden ninja grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
it means, for the most part, money is the only thing that gets laws passed in this country anymore. Its just seems that people with money are only thinking of their own self-interest. Why are schools so shitty? Real truth is not taught, you'll probably only find a sentence dedicated to Malcolm X in a high school history book. I would like to think that the kid I yet to have would learn something in school, but I'll probably be the only real education he or she gets outside of what they find on their own.
"Still Don't Nothing Move But the Money"

The problem with schools isn't what facts are taught or aren't taught, it's that no one teaches kid to discern the truth. We've got a nation who doesn't think for itself. Kids have no desire to learn.

Quote:
As an example, I think you could pay lawyers that could fight for better school curriculums. I think it's corrupt cause all I'm doing is buying someone to voice an oppinion but if it caused them to teach better stuff in schools, so be it. The same could be said for marijuana laws, and drug treatment in general. The move to more enviromentally-friendly fuel sources. I could go on and on. But no one is saying shit even though it's the right thing and that's cause no one is putting money, or at least, not enough of it, in the right pockets.
But what would all of that accomplish? they'd just hide the facts in new ways.
hidden ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 08:38 AM   #19
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

^^smarter kids, less people in prison, and a cleaner enviroment for starters. Sooner or later we're gonna have to start moving things in the right direction, it's gonna take money to do it. I wish it wasn't the case but reality says otherwise.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 11:17 AM   #20
Aclikyano
Ny's Underground MC

Aclikyano grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Aclikyano Send a message via MSN to Aclikyano

Man Ima juss say this one thing......
I seen sum 'white boyz' RIP dat shit hard!..
I seen sum 'white boyz' breakdance (n kill da eyesight) wit style!..

I even caught sum white boyz GRAFFIN... (maybe bout 2hrz).....

PIECE came out SICC !! (under a bridge)......

so yo..... fucc wa anyone say...... dun matter what color u iz....
IF U BEEEE GOTTEN tha skillz dog....... DO DAT!.
but juss like DOM PACHINO said: (killarmy) -> FUCC DA CRITICZ!

one.

-> ACTLIKEYOUKNOW / ACLIKYANO (3-4-2004)
Now AtotheC
Aclikyano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 11:40 AM   #21
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

we are all a product of our environment and experiences, not our skin tone.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 01:18 PM   #22
LHX
healthy merking

Quote:

my perspective is that it is broken beyond repair

tho i agree with you
that we could take each isolated problem and put a bandage on it to stop the bleeding in that area

it is becoming obvious that there is gaping holes all over the place

when you give everybody a voice in the matter
chaos ensues
everybody starts yelling
and
nothing gets done

we have bred a society of people who all 'think they know what the answer is'
because
we have been raised to be embarrassed to say 'i dont know'

LHX <--------- does not know the answer
but
he knows what isnt the answer

every move anybody makes these days is met by a backlash

defend blacks
you offend whites
defend whites
you enrage blacks
defend blacks or whites
other cultures get sensitive for being left out

its a lose-lose-lose situation

dont fight losing battles
Old 03-06-2006, 02:31 AM   #23
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

All Thats Left Now Is For Us To Practice Righteousness And Truth

If Your Original And Don't Practice Righteousness And Truth

You Ain't Gonna Be Able To See It

If Your Mankind And You Practice Truth And Righteousness

You Will See It

It Is What It Is

The Truth Evened Out The War Grounds

You Either Do Or You Don't

Alot Of Us Originals Won't

Some Of Us Mankinds Will And Get To Be A Part Of That Kingdom

Take It Or Leave It

You Think Just Because You Are Familiar That You Will Be Accepted To The Home ?

Get Mad - Be Upset - This Is A Melting Pot - Like It Or Not -

Those You Shake Your Head At Will Be Ahead Of You Recieving What You Think You Should Have -

It Was Designed This Way By Us Who Saw It Coming And Warned Yall Who Took It For A Joke

Now Suffer
Old 03-06-2006, 10:12 AM   #24
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato
i dont know why people constantly front like race isn't an issue or an important factor in life. keep it real it is, call me racist or whatever but to me race is very important.
yeah but whose running ?

race meaning bloodline ?

the bloodline has been thinned out and shared for many centuries now

and you cannot tell who is who by just looking at them

those of us who think they can just look at anyone and label them DEVIL is mislead

do not think that you are exempt just because of skin tone

those of us who have been warned but do not take heed will share the problem -

this is whats meant by the lion will lay down with the sheep in the end days

i know it sounds fucked up coming from me but truth is truth

we are getting annoyed with the family

we need those who will do the job

the family has become very arrogant with what they were given

we hate arrogance

it was made this way for a reason

1. Isaiah 11:6
    The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them.
    Isaiah 11:5-7 (in Context) Isaiah 11 (Whole Chapter)
this is america

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 03-06-2006 at 10:17 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 10:18 AM   #25
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Isaiah 11:7
The cow will feed with the bear, their young will lie down together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox.
Isaiah 11:6-8 (in Context) Isaiah 11 (Whole Chapter)

like it or not - this has been going on for a very long time

people living outside of their nature mixing and mating - how could you point out the devil so easily these days ?

its those who were warned but still choose to do whats wrong who will face problems and cause problems and mischief for the greater family - those of us who want whats right - those of us who fight for whats right - to bring truth to the light is dangerous - why is it that so many of us in the familiar cannot accept truth when they are shown ?

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 03-06-2006 at 10:22 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 10:29 AM   #26
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

you form so many so called righteous movements and each of these so called righteous movements or groups go against other so called righteous movements and groups - you do not pull together your resources to solve your problem -

with all the information out here you still suffer from self hatred

how can you now blame the devil when the warnings and teachings were blasted to you in clear words

you have no more excuses and the 70 year grace period has ended - begin to suffer again - the devil is a tool used to put you through fire/trial - like wrath released by God - he is the belt used to give asswhoopins to the children -

niggas won't see it until they are handcuffed in holes of ships again - then they'll wanna unite - then they'll see who we are dealing with - and only then will they realize that we were right all this time
Old 03-06-2006, 10:42 AM   #27
LHX
healthy merking

perspective is lacking

we need perspective

'race' is important when you compare it to sports
or
if your life consists of this weeks special at burger king
or
if you pay a lot of attention to hip-hop celebrity gossip

BUT

'race' is not important in the context of the search for truth

some people have no race
Old 03-06-2006, 10:52 AM   #28
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

whose running ?

whose watching ?
Old 03-06-2006, 11:32 AM   #29
LHX
healthy merking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
whose running ?
those infected by fear and desire

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
whose watching ?
the 'dead'
Old 03-06-2006, 11:44 AM   #30
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX

'race' is important when you compare it to sports
or
if your life consists of this weeks special at burger king
or
if you pay a lot of attention to hip-hop celebrity gossip

elaborate
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote