news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-06-2006, 01:25 PM   #16
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
money money moneeey - monaaaay
...has made society its prisoner.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 01:25 PM   #17
A Streetcar Named Desire

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX
she can dig it up her self if she really want a diamond
ROFL
Old 03-06-2006, 02:17 PM   #18
dif de la rev
wheel re invent

dif de la rev shaolin monk

buy an investment upon which the two can live of not something that has no value except from a cash perspective. there are no blood free diamonds for debeers has the monopoly on the world and those who sell the image are either dumb to what has been going on or are blind to the poverty they create in this get bling lifestyle they sell to people who are trying to buy jordans as well.
Old 03-06-2006, 04:08 PM   #19
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

The suffering of those miners is really disgusting.

but...whoa! Diamonds are worth millions of bucks because of their rarity, right?

Finding that special woman that you want to spend your life with is rare.

and that's worth a diamond...just with out the suffering miners.
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 04:25 PM   #20
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

True Am The Woman I Lov Is Worth More Then Diamonds But I Will Get Her Non Blood Ones

This Has Nothin To Do With It But Do U Get Mad When I Write Am And Not Your Name?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 04:33 PM   #21
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Naw Hectis, not at all...lol

Yeah, diamonds are pretty but I don't think I could dig one up myself. I might break a nail!
Old 03-06-2006, 05:02 PM   #22
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis
True Am The Woman I Lov Is Worth More Then Diamonds But I Will Get Her Non Blood Ones

This Has Nothin To Do With It But Do U Get Mad When I Write Am And Not Your Name?

word of advice - don't question yourself in front of others - just ask yourself
Old 03-06-2006, 06:19 PM   #23
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Diamonds, gold, that's what makes people go crazy. White people killed off the indians so they can get the gold in the black hills...........the result? The largest gold mind in the western hemisphere(for a while at least) HomeStake mined- moved about 1 or 2 gold bars a day, and 11 silver a day. Do the math for a mine that's been in buisness for years.....

Not only the gold in the black hills, but whites were trying to find a safe passage to the west coast, gold rush. So, you gotta kill the savage indian to feel safe, and work the chinese to death for a railroad.

Same thing in south america-- the search for the city of Gold.

Then you got all these rappers bragging about bling bling. Do they know how many people suffered thoughout history for some shiny metal?
Old 03-06-2006, 10:51 PM   #24
iniquity
Veteran Member

iniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venoms
Red face

The ignorance of most rappers flashing their ice kills me, especially when it might've been their distant cousin that died to mine it ... smfh.

iniquity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 12:48 AM   #25
Malcom Guevera

Malcom Guevera grasshopper

Do diamonds hold any kind of healing properties ? I know that gold acts as a conductor................
Malcom Guevera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 02:20 AM   #26
dif de la rev
wheel re invent

dif de la rev shaolin monk

diamonds are just the essence of carbon pressure cooked to a crystalized form that is prized/worshipped/adored/and fawned over because of the time/energy and work to have one - meaning the bllod sweat tears it cost to bring one up from the depths of the earth unlike digging in your mind to know and find yourself outside of what the outside world might try to sell/tell you.

only healing power it has is to recognize the worth of not putting yourself in misery to afford one or the ones who are made to dig one up for you.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:48 AM   #27
SlightlySlightedFan

SlightlySlightedFan grasshopper
Default Yeah but.

The way I see it.
No matter what we think or say about the subject.
People will still buy the icees.
So I'm glad, they've been found in Canada. Where people won't be pushed down the mines. Where the environmental protection laws are so stringent that the mines are forced to accomidate they're surroundings. And my favorite part, Debeers has nothing to do with Canada's mines.
SlightlySlightedFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:12 PM   #28
brown_dogg
the brown guy

brown_dogg grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to brown_dogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
...just with out the suffering miners.
they're more than just suffering miners. most of em are children taken away from their families. i remember hearing that the kids are asked if they want "long sleeves" or "short sleeves". if they say long sleeves, they get their hands chopped off. if they want short sleeves, they get their arm chopped off. it's disgusting shit. a lot of them are also forced to kill some of the other kids. terrible terrible shit..
Old 03-07-2006, 06:13 PM   #29
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

wow...that's terrible!
Old 03-08-2006, 12:03 AM   #30
Malcom Guevera

Malcom Guevera grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown_dogg
they get their hands chopped off. if they want short sleeves, they get their arm chopped off. it's disgusting shit. a lot of them are also forced to kill some of the other kids. terrible terrible shit..
I have photographs of this, thier was an article not to long ago in NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC MAGAZINE.

To add on..........

I questioned about the properties about the diamonds because it is known that like other crystals gems and stones, they are from the earth and do contain a life force that can prosper the human expierance.
Malcom Guevera is offline   Reply With Quote