news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 03-07-2006, 03:47 AM   #1
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun
Question I have 1 "?" about the download rules

I totally support the ban of anyone uploading albums or links to download albums but what about mixtapes? I love mixtapes. That's when artists can just dumb out and i got mad mixtapes AND since they're technically free & i don't want the packaging or cover art ***can we upload them to share***, cause there's some tapes out there i still need others might have? Plus i know ya'll are feelin' me on this topic too, I'm not tryna figure out a way around the system or nothing, but it wouldn't be illegal. Someone get back at me, this is detramental to my health!

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:31 PM   #2
vahacris
Shaolin Inc. Abbott

vahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snake

mixtapes are not free. they like 5-7 $ . only some of them are free

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----
vahacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 07:48 PM   #3
Cm0ney
Veteran Member

Cm0ney grasshopper

youre paying for the packaging not the cd itself, mixtapes are free. at least thats what i thought.
Cm0ney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 08:00 PM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

when u buy off the srteets, there not free
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 08:03 PM   #5
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

well u cant buy them upstate, lol
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 08:29 PM   #6
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Going to have to wait for an admin to give a final say in this matter, because heres my view on it:

It depends if the mixtape is for "promotional use only"....not all are, that many people call "mixtapes". I have see a few uploaded and let those ones slide on this site. So in a way I dont care.

However what I dont want to see the forums cluttered with mixtape threads.....I spend enough time regulating/deleting/locking the other audio threads made here.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 04:36 PM   #7
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Nah, no mixtape downloads either. If we give people that they'll take advantage of it.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 01:55 AM   #8
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

Thanks for clearing that up 4 me.

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote