news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-25-2005, 07:10 PM   #1
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default possitive comments?

something which i have rarely seen posted on here for some reason? so many wutang fans yet, all with comments that discredit the artist's. regardless of being peoples opinions or not, seeing as so many of you claim too be "true" fans, show too much hate too prove you a fan, majority of every thing on this forum is, " this lp is wack, this song shit, this artist is weak". mad shit all over the place.

one
Origin™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 07:13 PM   #2
Decka
Veteran Member

Decka crouching tiger
Default Re: possitive comments?

This thread sucks!

only messin, i agree man there is a lot of hate on here
Old 06-25-2005, 07:15 PM   #3
Origin™

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha sup with u man
Old 06-25-2005, 07:16 PM   #4
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

big ups to rza with his hard working as we speak on meth's lp, and raekwon's.... product will, i repeat, WILL BE DOPE...

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 07:18 PM   #5
Lesbian Nun
Mandatory Death

Lesbian Nun grasshopper

wa wa wa

i agree people say shit...but i say shit...i dont like meth sometimes...sue me for it...
Lesbian Nun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 07:18 PM   #6
Origin™

totaly agree with you razor, cant wait for both lp's, rza apparently being mad strict sorting meths album out, wutang going too take hiphop back to a state of normality, like breathing life back into a death person, hahaha

one
Old 06-25-2005, 07:20 PM   #7
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

and we g0nna help dig everyone out of they mental grave... and resurrect the mental dead... and by the way peeps if u like my posts... i d0 have a rep to fill....hahaha

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 06-25-2005, 07:23 PM   #8
Origin™

repped.
Old 06-25-2005, 07:25 PM   #9
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

peep ya rep in user cp...

^^

and to all those doubting wu...fuck ya'll....hella wu lps comin in this year.... and i dunn0 if im ready for all of them... big ups to WU FOREVER

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 06-25-2005, 07:28 PM   #10
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

on a message board, sometimes it isnt always a bad thing to discuss those things. Sometimes these threads appear more often than other times.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 07:32 PM   #11
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i think its just that a lot of people are bigger fans of music they enjoy then they are of wu-tang.

as long as people are honest then i dont see the problem either way.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 07:39 PM   #12
Decka
Veteran Member

Decka crouching tiger

i dont like the way most people hate on u god, and it really pisses me off when ppl call rae fat! Im not fat or anythin its just real disrespectful
Old 06-25-2005, 07:46 PM   #13
ch-chef
Veteran Member

ch-chef shaolin monk

discredit probably isnt what u were lookin for. if we dicredited them we'd be sayin their lyin about shit. ghost never pumped crack etc etc.
ch-chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 08:08 PM   #14
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i dont see why someone honest opinion about some music is such a problem.

music is subjective, EVERYONE isnt gonna like something, everyone isnt gonna not like something.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 08:44 PM   #15
TheCRZA
Peace to Roseanne

TheCRZA grasshopper

agreed, too much negativity here.

but I guess some people think it makes good conversation

/\ I GOT IT . . . YOU DON'T /\

U-God is due for a great album . . . bitches
TheCRZA is offline   Reply With Quote