news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-10-2006, 12:11 PM   #16
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap
i live in belgium.
Do u know Skellington?

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 12:33 PM   #17
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

no i dont think so

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 01:19 PM   #18
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

I know 09, dude never finished my smurfs banner

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 01:21 PM   #19
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeru
I know 09, dude never finished my smurfs banner
Did he sleep with ur mom?

Old 03-10-2006, 01:22 PM   #20
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
Did he sleep with ur mom?
What kinda question is that?

The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Old 03-10-2006, 01:24 PM   #21
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
What kinda question is that?
He said he slept with someone's mom on this forum and they live in Belgium or Holland.......

Old 03-10-2006, 01:25 PM   #22
King Callabah
Im Ballin' As Fuck Bitch

King Callabah grasshopper

no diss queen but this is a kinda raw subject to be gossiping and tryna guess who it is, imagine if it was yo mumma gettin fucked by some1 you knew

i lack that part of me thats supposed to give a fuck
im so fuckin ballin' i walk around with L1NK's muma on ma dick muh'fucka
King Callabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 01:25 PM   #23
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Quote:
He said he slept with someone's mom on this forum and they live in Belgium or Holland.......
He slept with Smurfette and she gave him blueballs

Old 03-10-2006, 01:25 PM   #24
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

I asked my mom, and she said she didn't sleep with anyone from this forum.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 01:27 PM   #25
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Callabah
no diss queen but this is a kinda raw subject to be gossiping and tryna guess who it is, imagine if it was yo mumma gettin fucked by some1 you knew
Oh please....r u for real? Check some of the things said on here before sayin shit to me.......I mean, like someone is really gonna say "yeah he fucked my mom".....it's all in fun......

Old 03-10-2006, 01:28 PM   #26
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
He slept with Smurfette and she gave him blueballs
Smurfette? Nah she's a virgin..........

Old 03-10-2006, 01:28 PM   #27
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Quote:
Smurfette? Nah she's a virgin..........
Is something wrong?

Old 03-10-2006, 01:29 PM   #28
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk
I asked my mom, and she said she didn't sleep with anyone from this forum.
LOL.....ok.......I mean did u name some names on here.....maybe she don't know them by their names on here.....LOL

Kidding......

Old 03-10-2006, 01:29 PM   #29
King Callabah
Im Ballin' As Fuck Bitch

King Callabah grasshopper

Quote:
Oh please....r u for real? Check some of the things said on here before sayin shit to me.......I mean, like someone is really gonna say "yeah he fucked my mom".....it's all in fun......
......wah kinda question is that shit, im the realest mutha fucka here, i know all the shit that gets said bout you, an i was sayin the same shit to them was i not? i know its all "in good fun" but its jus the way you asked jeru, that was raw, 'specially as jeru is like closer to you than most

i lack that part of me thats supposed to give a fuck
im so fuckin ballin' i walk around with L1NK's muma on ma dick muh'fucka
King Callabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 01:30 PM   #30
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Is something wrong?
Nah.......but Smurfette is a virgin........LOL