news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-10-2006, 01:31 PM   #31
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Callabah
......wah kinda question is that shit, im the realest mutha fucka here, i know all the shit that gets said bout you, an i was sayin the same shit to them was i not? i know its all "in good fun" but its jus the way you asked jeru, that was raw, 'specially as jeru is like closer to you than most
I think if Jeru was offened he would tell me......he doesn't need u to tell me....he's a big boy......

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 01:31 PM   #32
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
Nah.......but Smurfette is a virgin........LOL
Nah she's not.I mean where did BabySmurf come from then? LOL

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 01:32 PM   #33
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeru
Nah she's not.I mean where did BabySmurf come from then? LOL
LOL....huh? What baby smurf? I never saw a baby smurf.......LOL

Old 03-10-2006, 01:32 PM   #34
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury

Quote:
I think if Jeru was offened he would tell me......he doesn't need u to tell me....he's a big boy......
Tsjill out, the both of you.I was kinda when I read the question LOL but I mean, I could tell this thread was for fun by all the LOL's that appear in here LOL

The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Old 03-10-2006, 01:33 PM   #35
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Quote:
LOL....huh? What baby smurf? I never saw a baby smurf.......LOL
You never saw Baby Smurf? LOL.Didn't you check the later episodes?

Old 03-10-2006, 01:34 PM   #36
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Tsjill out, the both of you.I was kinda when I read the question LOL but I mean, I could tell this thread was for fun by all the LOL's that appear in here LOL
I knew u would be shocked and then like fuck it.....roll wit it!

Old 03-10-2006, 01:35 PM   #37
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
You never saw Baby Smurf? LOL.Didn't you check the later episodes?
I guess not.....what was baby smurf's name?

Old 03-10-2006, 01:35 PM   #38
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Quote:
I knew u would be shocked and then like fuck it.....roll wit it!
LOL you know me too well hon'

Old 03-10-2006, 01:37 PM   #39
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Quote:
I guess not.....what was baby smurf's name?
Uhm Baby Smurf LOL

Old 03-10-2006, 01:40 PM   #40
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Uhm Baby Smurf LOL

LOL....oh.......no I never saw him.........I remember when I was little I wanted to be Smurfette........

Old 03-10-2006, 01:41 PM   #41
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Quote:
LOL....oh.......no I never saw him.........I remember when I was little I wanted to be Smurfette........
Nah, she wouldn't do you credit

Old 03-10-2006, 01:42 PM   #42
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Nah, she wouldn't do you credit
LOL...aaww......so who was baby smurf's dad?

Old 03-10-2006, 01:43 PM   #43
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Quote:
LOL...aaww......so who was baby smurf's dad?
I dunno.I mean, would you know if you were the only girl in a village packed with nothing but horny hot blue little men LOL

Old 03-10-2006, 01:45 PM   #44
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
I dunno.I mean, would you know if you were the only girl in a village packed with nothing but horny hot blue little men LOL
LOL....nah she wasn't like that...I mean I thought she was a virgin, but u showed me I was wrong.......Maury would have loved her!!!!!!

Old 03-10-2006, 01:46 PM   #45
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Quote:
LOL....nah she wasn't like that...I mean I thought she was a virgin, but u showed me I was wrong.......Maury would have loved her!!!!!!
Sorry I destroyed your truth LOL, but I don't dunno if baby smurf was hers.Who's Maury?