news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 03-10-2006, 11:26 AM   #1
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible
Default // homebrew for PSP //

has anyone used the eLoaders to play homebrew games and apps for their PSPs yet? its been around for awhile... i just finally got to do it since the GTA exploit was discovered.. i got a original NES, sega, and neo geo emulator on my PSP. too fucking cool!

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 01:27 PM   #2
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh shi..i should try that

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 10:42 PM   #3
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

Na, I heard about it but haven't tried it yet. I hear that'll only work if you have a version 2.50 and I upgraded to 2.60.

I used to fuck with that when I had firmware 1.50 but after I upgraded so I could play GTA I just said fuck it.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:14 PM   #4
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooHook
Na, I heard about it but haven't tried it yet. I hear that'll only work if you have a version 2.50 and I upgraded to 2.60.

I used to fuck with that when I had firmware 1.50 but after I upgraded so I could play GTA I just said fuck it.

they made a hack using GTA so all firmwares can use homebrew..

go to:

fanjita.org

Old 03-13-2006, 03:02 PM   #5
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

yo born... can you assist me getting old sega games and nes games on to my psp? I'm really not a tech person.

Last edited by P-Noid Brown; 03-13-2006 at 03:13 PM.
P-Noid Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 03:10 PM   #6
Rebel of Nowhere
Selassie Soldier

Rebel of Nowhere grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Rebel of Nowhere

pspupdates.com

This sites got tons of info about psp stuff, and psp homebrew. Their forums are mad helpfull. PSPs are the shit, man.
Movies,Music,Videogames,homebrew,magazines(pspmagazines.com),books,manga, If only it had a keyboard...

Peace!
Old 03-13-2006, 03:18 PM   #7
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

damn does anyone have the hookup for the emulator though or do i have to pay 50.00?
Old 03-13-2006, 11:57 PM   #8
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by born invincible
they made a hack using GTA so all firmwares can use homebrew..

go to:

fanjita.org
good lookin on the site god. I downloaded that to my PSP last night and got my emulators back

Man, ain't nothin like playin Metroid on your PSP...
Old 03-14-2006, 12:03 AM   #9
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Noid Brown
yo born... can you assist me getting old sega games and nes games on to my psp? I'm really not a tech person.

first things first.. if you have anything on your PSP memory card that you want to save.. do it now. just drag all the PSP files on your memory stick to your PC and save it.

now....go here to download the eloader file:

http://files.fanjita.org/psp/eloader096.exe

IMPORTANT.. MAKE SURE YOU ARE RUNNING A PSP WITH THE FIRMWARE v2.0 OR HIGHER. I DONT THINK THIS ELOADER WORKS ON ANYTHING LOWER. just plug in your psp and choose USB mode. then run the program i attached. just follow the instructions it gives. when it asks if you want the TIFF or GTA eloader just choose GTA since you have the game already. then choose the US version and DEFAULT. uncheck everything else. you can check out this site for more info and updates:

http://www.fanjita.org/
------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------
once you have the eloader installed go here for the original NES emulator:

http://files.pspupdates.qj.net/cgi-b...?0,0,0,0,5,602
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if your interested in a SEGA GENESIS emulator go here:

http://files.pspupdates.qj.net/cgi-b...0,0,0,0,10,802
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now that you have your emulator set up go here for the ROMs that you will need:

http://www.romnation.net/srv/roms.html

once you have your eloader installed and emulators downloaded just place the whole emulator folder here:

PSP > GAME

just open your PSP folder once its plugged in. Double click the PSP folder. Double click the GAME folder. Place the emulator in there. Then take the the game file (once you uzip the game file it will have 2 files in it.. a readme file and the ROM file.) take the ROM file (not the readme) and place it in the EMULATOR folder. should look like this:

PSP > GAME (whole emulator folder in here) > EMULATOR FILE > ROM (inside emulator folder).

then unlpug the PSP from your PC.. start Grand Theft Auto. it may auto load the eloader automatically.. or it may just load a GTA game. if the eloader loads then just choose your Emulator ( i recomend the NES one.) then go down and choose your game. if GTA loads instead, just hit start > load > choose the eloader file.

if you wanna stop playing your ROM and choose another press the L1 button on your PSP. if you wanna exit the emulator and choose a different emulator press and hold L1 + L2 + Start.

i know thats alot of shit.. if you need any help just call me or email me.

Old 03-14-2006, 02:25 AM   #10
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

I also saw on that site that there's a version that works if you dont have GTA. But it only works on a version 2.0 PSP nothing higher. You just load the program through the PSP picture viewer.
Old 03-14-2006, 06:52 AM   #11
iniquity
Veteran Member

iniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venoms

I'm on 2.50 so I guess I need GTA ...

GTA = Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories?

-lost

iniquity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 07:22 AM   #12
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

Quote:
Originally Posted by iniquity
I'm on 2.50 so I guess I need GTA ...

GTA = Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories?

-lost

yes.. Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories.

thats if your running 2.0 or higher.

2.0 or lower can use the same eloader but can use the TIFF loader via the picture viewer.

Old 03-14-2006, 07:35 AM   #13
iniquity
Veteran Member

iniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by born invincible
yes.. Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories.

thats if your running 2.0 or higher.

2.0 or lower can use the same eloader but can use the TIFF loader via the picture viewer.
thx meng .....

iniquity is offline   Reply With Quote