news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-10-2006, 12:42 PM   #1
kidwukungfu

kidwukungfu shaolin monk
Default where is nine cloud nine nine livez this nigga was dope

i am setiing here listing to cloud nine and nine lives any of you no where is nine or did he die or something this guy could fuck with emmemmm i think he could emmem aint all that nether is frog ass 50 cent where is nine ?
kidwukungfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 01:03 PM   #2
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah, both of those albums are out of print. I favour Nine Livez over Cloud 9. I think Profile Records folded and he didnt re-sign to any other label....or he did sign and he didnt release anything.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 01:13 PM   #3
kidwukungfu

kidwukungfu shaolin monk

i just found something that he was on in 2000 cloud nine and nine lives was in 95 he still could u see if rza ever got this dude would be sick his vocie is what i like about him ill find that song k and post it here
kidwukungfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 01:26 PM   #4
ERN-DAWGY
SHADOWHAND ASSASIN

ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ERN-DAWGY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ERN-DAWGY

yea NINE released in 2000 this little thing called ITS UGLY, it had some dope tracks on it Six Million Wayz to Die, as far as I'm concerned i think NINE just gave up he is pretty old now and I think he likes to just chill out n smoke a fatty... I wish he released some more shit cuz I love dat nigga too, but it aint gonna happen, as far as this shit I like his videos they grimey like Lyin King and Ovaconfident and Whutcha Want and Any Emcee, man these videos took me a long time to find. N Yea NINE LIVEZ is a sick ass album, I also like the track Make it or Take It its offa Cloud 9
ERN-DAWGY is offline   Reply With Quote