news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-15-2006, 09:35 PM   #166
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

what i said was bullshit, i know alotta indians who would kick the shit out of 2 guys boning in the street. Possibly kill them. But my direct fam shows mad luv and if your gay we'd just clown the shit outta u. Prolly set u up on a blind date with some cat we dont like. i dont know what the fuck im saying, im high. peace
Old 03-15-2006, 09:40 PM   #167
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Well I for one dont agree with that type of lifestyle. In my opinion its disgusting. They act like their going through the struggle as if theyre black or other minority groups. Sorry its not the same thing. I dont know whether youre born gay or just turn gay due to sitiations in your life but whatever the case.....shame shame. On the other hand, that does not mean I hate them either...they can be some cool gay fools out there lol. As long as they respect the fact that Im straight..then its cool.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 09:40 PM   #168
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i was merely saying that the one who follows the bible will say that its wrong and the one who does not wont.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 09:46 PM   #169
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

i dont care if gay folks fuck, i doubt god does either. Billions of years of evolution and events, i doubt god gives a shit about peoples sex life. who knows. peace
Old 03-15-2006, 09:49 PM   #170
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Well some shit in the bible is a bunch of bull. I think it contradicts itself. But thats another issue. I just feel that man is supposed to be with women..but i guess who are we to judge.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 09:54 PM   #171
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

yeah it doesnt really matter. they aint bothering nobody.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 01:56 PM   #172
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up
Old 06-10-2011, 02:02 PM   #173
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

I can tolerate gay people much easier than the religious dickholes that criticize them.
Old 06-12-2011, 12:12 PM   #174
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
they aint bothering nobody.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
I can tolerate gay people much easier than the religious dickholes that criticize them.
Correct!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 02:23 PM   #175
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:39 PM   #176
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ lol at that caption

sexual perversion what causes it ?

is it a result of abuse ?
Old 08-21-2012, 02:53 PM   #177
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A gay person a used to work with - he said he had a girlfriend once, but I can't remember if they had sex. He also said his current partner met him while he was in highschool. Pay attention now, while this guy was in highschool, his partner WHO IS MUCH OLDER THAN HIM met him in high school. I'm not sure how older, but he said much older. To me it sounded like he was enticed into a gay lifestyle.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:22 PM   #178
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
A gay person a used to work with - he said he had a girlfriend once, but I can't remember if they had sex. He also said his current partner met him while he was in highschool. Pay attention now, while this guy was in highschool, his partner WHO IS MUCH OLDER THAN HIM met him in high school. I'm not sure how older, but he said much older. To me it sounded like he was enticed into a gay lifestyle.

predators would get jobs in schools or anywhere young naive children are at - that's foul -

being introduced to sex too early in life can cause perversion don't you think ?

being in a family full of dominating women who wear the pants in their house can fuck up a young person also - for a young man, it can cause him to play the submissive role around women, for young women, it can cause them to be aggressive and hard like a man to boys younger than themselves.

there needs to be order in this society - programs that work to guide young people to a better way of living - being free to be able to make any choice you want in life despite how it effects others is a foul way to live - the end results are pain and death -
Old 08-21-2012, 03:23 PM   #179
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

how old were yall when yall first saw a pair of titties on TV ?

how did you react and did it cause you to watch TV much more and more closely after that ?
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:44 PM   #180
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Interesting topic

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote