news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-10-2006, 05:15 PM   #16
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins

i believe all yall should be gay

so that yall will cease to exist

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 05:52 PM   #17
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princerai
to add, genetelia were constructed so that it suits man and woman. anal sex is possible but it wasnt intended for the real purpose of sex. and lesbians, well although great tele lol... its also unatural as they need substitutes etc.
cant argue with that. good job

and it is pretty simple if you think about. NATUR-al. whatever abides by nature is natural and whatever defies nature isnt.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 06:16 PM   #18
Dissonance
CHICKEN HEAD

Dissonance drunken mastaDissonance drunken mastaDissonance drunken masta

If one understands the definition of the word natural, which unfortunately most of you don't, it is what regularly occurs in nature. And homosexuality does, amongst different species.

What happens is people think from their own insecurities, prejudices and brainwashing and come up with it must be "bad" bc it is different. One of the basest human rationales that springs from fear.
Dissonance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 06:22 PM   #19
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonance
If one understands the definition of the word natural, which unfortunately most of you don't, it is what regularly occurs in nature. And homosexuality does, amongst different species.

What happens is people think from their own insecurities, prejudices and brainwashing and come up with it must be "bad" bc it is different. One of the basest human rationales that springs from fear.
WhaaaT!!???

Are you talking about animals?

WE ain't animals...even if you refer to us as mammals, the only ones i know of that are homo is dogs, pigs and monkeys...maybe rats.

These are the most un - becoming animals on the planet.

Nature in the context of Huemans means penis and vagina...not anus.
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 06:26 PM   #20
Dissonance
CHICKEN HEAD

Dissonance drunken mastaDissonance drunken mastaDissonance drunken masta

just about every species has occurances, and you are an animal, just another aspect of nature. No greater, no less in creation.

lol@the most unbecoming. That is man. No other creature denies and fights nature bc of a weak ego and inability to understand the world around him.

And this place has the reputation of "knowledge"....sad, and pathetic
Dissonance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 06:29 PM   #21
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

just because its not natural doesnt mean they cant do it. animals can face the same social and environmental traumas as we do.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 03-10-2006, 06:30 PM   #22
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Naw...what's sad and pathetic is this crap about Huemans being the same as animals.

That is just foolish...Is it your nature to stick your dick in another man's ass?...Hell naw!!
Old 03-10-2006, 06:35 PM   #23
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueous [COLOR=yellow
Moon]Naw...what's sad and pathetic is this crap about Huemans being the same as animals.[/COLOR]

That is just foolish...Is it your nature to stick your dick in another man's ass?...Hell naw!!

AGREE I AM NOT AN ANIMAL AND THE ANUS IS FOR THE EXITING OF FOODS NOT THE ENTERING OF A PENIS

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 08:33 PM   #24
Aclikyano
Ny's Underground MC

Aclikyano grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Aclikyano Send a message via MSN to Aclikyano

FUCC GAY PEOPLE (succ my balls bitch)
Tryna be SMART and chill with the girls......
U kno damn well they be hittin dat ass while YO ASS be str8 waitin to get some.....
Gay people think they smart..... but there just so fuccin GAY!

I almost beat a gay bitches ass to death once but my girl stopped me by yellin n shit..... fuccin lucky I didnt kill his 'smart' ass...

Stupid fuccs think doing a man up the ass feels good n shit..
FUCC WRONG WIT YALL?..... fools need to be HUNG off a CLIFF

-> ACTLIKEYOUKNOW / ACLIKYANO (3-4-2004)
Now AtotheC
Aclikyano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 09:08 PM   #25
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

^^ finally!, a real man who understands!...much love ,Aclikyano!

Most people are so caught up that they can't tell bullshit from truth...how sad!!

Last edited by Aqueous Moon; 03-10-2006 at 09:14 PM.
Old 03-10-2006, 09:15 PM   #26
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aclikyano
FUCC GAY PEOPLE (succ my balls bitch)
Tryna be SMART and chill with the girls......
U kno damn well they be hittin dat ass while YO ASS be str8 waitin to get some.....
Gay people think they smart..... but there just so fuccin GAY!

I almost beat a gay bitches ass to death once but my girl stopped me by yellin n shit..... fuccin lucky I didnt kill his 'smart' ass...

Stupid fuccs think doing a man up the ass feels good n shit..
FUCC WRONG WIT YALL?..... fools need to be HUNG off a CLIFF
LOL, I personally have no problems or connection to gay people, Are there gay animals?

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 09:22 PM   #27
THE W
ISRAELITE

whats the science on men enjoying lesbian sex but women not enjoying gay sex. or do women actually enjoy gay sex?
Old 03-10-2006, 09:29 PM   #28
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
whats the science on men enjoying lesbian sex but women not enjoying gay sex. or do women actually enjoy gay sex?
Damn good question, I wish i knew.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 10:48 PM   #29
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Quote:
Yo..everybody can appreciate pussy...we all came from a pussy.

Men may appreciate the sexual aspect of pussy more than females.

But check it - if men had a pussy they would be pissed off not perky and shit.

Pussy means means periods and periods mean emotions...and emotions must be managed.

Most females are like I came from a pussy and I got a pussy...we got more opportunity for understanding than men...but, It's all good, right?
Old 03-10-2006, 11:18 PM   #30
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

alot of women like man on man action - they think that shit is sexy

but they front like they on some righteous shit

and alot of men who be on some extreme homophobic shit is really gay

they get hard watchin mr.rodgers neighborhood

but the mustache party is not natural - i think its mostly about pleasure - men pleasing other mens buttholes and women pleasing other womens buttholes - sexual stimulation in the extreme - i believe alot of it caused by trauma in the early age -