news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-11-2006, 10:18 AM   #46
Aclikyano
Ny's Underground MC

Aclikyano grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Aclikyano Send a message via MSN to Aclikyano

Point is.........
I hope theaz no GAY PEOPLE on WUCORP man.... str8 up......

ME personally...... I like tha wet tyte pussy .....
and fuccin a girl from behine (a fine one not a big hoe) I like em fit n slim....

word tho...... gay people can have they man.... MORE FOR ME!! (femalez)

-> ACTLIKEYOUKNOW / ACLIKYANO (3-4-2004)
Now AtotheC
Aclikyano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 11:38 AM   #47
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i see yall still talking about dicks and pussys in here

thats a good combination
Old 03-11-2006, 11:50 AM   #48
Prince Shafala
7 CROWNS NIGGA

Prince Shafala grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
What do ya'll think about them?

Why are they gay?

Are they born like that?

or are they just confused?

Why do they always compare their position in society to that of Blacks and other minorites?

Why do gay people exsist?...Is being gay natural?
as for gay reltionships...people should be with who ever makes them HAPPY, gay relationships to me personally aint no biggie if a woman wants to be with a woman or man wants to be with a man so be it. as long as your happy with your partner and enjoyin life because word is bond life is beautiful and it can be taken from you in a matter of a sec. so do you and fuc what the next man/woman thinks. PEACE
Prince Shafala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 11:55 AM   #49
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Shafala
as for gay reltionships...people should be with who ever makes them HAPPY, gay relationships to me personally aint no biggie if a woman wants to be with a woman or man wants to be with a man so be it. as long as your happy with your partner and enjoyin life because word is bond life is beautiful and it can be taken from you in a matter of a sec. so do you and fuc what the next man/woman thinks. PEACE

would you want your only son to be gay ?
Old 03-11-2006, 12:02 PM   #50
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

If there were no gay there would be too few insults (in french at least) !
Old 03-11-2006, 12:02 PM   #51
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta

PEACE
there is no such thing as a homosexual.....
theres 2 causes of this sickness

One is "multiculturalism, integration" and things of this nature.....someone chooses this lifestyle cuz they hypnotized by the beast or they evil friends.....

Two is MALNUTRICIAN.....they mommy didn't eat the right foods during pregnanacy, or they themselves are malnurished and cannot produce the proper hormones.....

i see homosexuals as victims with the exception of those who prowl around for homeless or weak people to become their sex slaves.....these types should be murdered quick......
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 12:04 PM   #52
Prince Shafala
7 CROWNS NIGGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
would you want your only son to be gay ?

when my son is grown and if he decideds he wants to be in a gay reltionship because that is what makes him happy then so be it...as long as he's happy and living his life to the fullest. peace
Old 03-11-2006, 12:11 PM   #53
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta

PEACE
word is bond?

yeah i guess we should smoke crack if it makes us happy right???

homosexual on a cultural level started in EUROPE.....

futhermore the white supremist pushes homosexuality on non whites to slow down the exstinction of the white race....

anyone who supports homosexuality is supporting white supremacy.......

furthermore male homosexuality is 100 percent more dangerous to the health than female homosexuality.......its a easy way to get sick....

bottom line......anyone advocating self destruction needs to be destroyed
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 12:16 PM   #54
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Alot of Gay Bashing and prejiduce going on in here it makes me sick, and some of you peeps call yourself Gods?

What do ya'll think about them?- What if you had a kid that was gay?

Why are they gay?
Are they born like that?- Gay people are born gay, they are special, they are born with properties of both a man and woman- Gay people are sacred.

or are they just confused?- Some gay people are confused because the greater society has not excepted homosexuality as being normal. The reason there are more gay people in this day and age is because the world population is increasing, and more gay people are being born, they are discovering other people like themselves and find exceptance in each other. Alot of gay people know they are gay since being a little kids.

Why do they always compare their position in society to that of Blacks and other minorites?- Gay people are going through a struggle right now to be excepted as equals by society. Gay bashing, comments like "as long as they don't try fuck me" shit like that is prejiduce- it segragates gay people. Alot of gay people face the same negativity from everybody- that minoriteis face just from white people.

Why do gay people exsist?...Is being gay natural?

With all things their's balance. Do the math, gay people are both side of the equation. They can act as parents to children that have none. Their people-that's why they exist. Why do you exist?
Old 03-11-2006, 12:21 PM   #55
Prince Shafala
7 CROWNS NIGGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze
PEACE
word is bond?
dont question my word cause i'll punch you in your throat for that sh1t.
Old 03-11-2006, 01:07 PM   #56
$icka Than Aidz

$icka Than Aidz grasshopper

Bone Collecta Was Born Naturally Gay, But He's Not My Son So I Dont Give A Shit
Old 03-11-2006, 01:32 PM   #57
$icka Than Aidz

IM A SAMURAI, Some Of The Coolest People Ive Ever Met Were Gay, Bone Collecta ISNT One Of Them
Old 03-11-2006, 01:58 PM   #58
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i talked to some people in a church i used to go to who used to be gay. they are in heterosexual marriages and have been that way for many years.

one of the people i talked to was made fun of all the time with kids saying he was gay. another person i talked to did not have a male/masculine figure in his early life. he was neglected by his father.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 02:03 PM   #59
$icka Than Aidz

What A Fag
Old 03-11-2006, 03:40 PM   #60
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato
actually no samurai had sex with their pupils as a way to come closer together like a form of bonding. shit still gay tho.
Thats the last time i day-dream about being a samurai

Most gays piss me off, though i can get along with some but as soon as they try any shit on me i just wana headbutt 'em or somethin lol
And for some reason i like watching girl-on-girl but at they same time im like fuck lesbians they piss me off. I have a confusing mind.

Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote