news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 03-11-2006, 12:32 PM   #1
J-Man

J-Man grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to J-Man
Default PSP Help!

first of im having trouble registering for the online play on psp also does ne one know if there is a way u can stream the music from my ipod out of my PSP Speakers?
Old 03-11-2006, 12:33 PM   #2
J-Man

J-Man grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to J-Man

oh also i seen on Lik-Sang.com u can buy different face plates and buttons for your psp ne one have ne idea on how you take off the origanal face plate and how does it get over the anolog stick???
Old 03-11-2006, 09:37 PM   #3
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Man
first of im having trouble registering for the online play on psp also does ne one know if there is a way u can stream the music from my ipod out of my PSP Speakers?
Ok, first off what kind of problems are you having, is it just not working or is it stopping at a certain point. only thing I can suggest right now is to check your firmware version. make sure that's up to date.
Old 03-11-2006, 09:40 PM   #4
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Man
oh also i seen on Lik-Sang.com u can buy different face plates and buttons for your psp ne one have ne idea on how you take off the origanal face plate and how does it get over the anolog stick???
And yeah, I've done that to mine, check out the pimp my console thread I started and you'll see what I've done to my PSP. You'll have to get out four screws in the back of the PSP to do it, as well as pull off the small sticker at the bottom behind your battery to get to the last screw, this will void any warranty you have though. As for the Analoug pad that just pulls right off. you can pull it off right now.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:24 AM   #5
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...9D927F13853210

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 10:25 AM   #6
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u can ask there

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote