news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-25-2005, 11:34 PM   #1
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

Empirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal son
Default My Thoughts really from the heart after seein that RZA and Christianity topic

I'm Christian however......

One doesn't need a man, or a building, to make him have a personal meaningful relationship with God. That's what's screwing things up...man twisting up God's words.

U can go to church, I go once in a while, there's sooo much that places like this hide and don't teach you. For example, Christ ain't no rockstar lol. He hailed from Israel Proper, which is the modern day heart of the Middle East.

I'm not saying this to be 'cool' with the Wu Tang, as if they would say, oh shit son, this kid's smart, he knows what's up, let's build with him! lol I know this shit on my own merit.

People do bash Christianity, but not the true roots, it's this mass produced trendy crap like money hungry televagelism. They mistake that for the real essence.

Alotta cats on sites like these do that cuz saying Allah like they fav rappers is trendy. And that conflicts with the trendiness of denominational modern day ritualized Christianity...this extreme, biased strictly Western G Dubya method.

The end result is conflict with dickriders taking sides....on things they know little about....like blind men entering a drawing competition.

Students of the Qu'Ran and Bible respect each other. There are many parellels in these writings. The Bible also "condems the pig" in case some don't know.

The Romans fucked shit up....that pure whitened crusading shit spurred the violence and divisions we have today. That's why Muslims and Christians are at war.

How can we be so dumb, and eat the teachings of those who before they converted, were fucking pagans...everything that Jesus himself condemed?

In the biblical days, we were one, at least close to it...we don't have that today tho.

Look, all I gotta say, is whether you Christian, or you believe Mohammed is the chosen, or whatever

keep on keeping on man. Getting closer to God can only be done by YOU, no one can tell u what to believe, u gotta search for that.

Thanks for takin ur time, I just wanted to express myself and make this seen after reading that Rza has became Christian topic, and some ppl getting their undies in a twist. I respect all men who respect old wise teachings, as they all have infinite value!

One Love
Empirical Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 11:40 PM   #2
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Liquidswordsman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Liquidswordsman
Default Re: My Thoughts really from the heart after seein that RZA and Christianity topic

Just smile and be happy, no one knows what the real truth is. Be nice to others (except on this site) and just enjoy life cause it can end at any point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
usa was built on terrorism

Liquidswordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 11:44 PM   #3
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

Empirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal son
Default Re: My Thoughts really from the heart after seein that RZA and Christianity topic

Yep.
Old 06-25-2005, 11:49 PM   #4
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

By the way, these are only my thoughts. I just wanted to express myself in a way that tells more to a guy (or lady) than the typical message board fuck you, ur wrong, what u think is gay faggot, FUCKOUTTAHERE type shit u know....

But for real, tolerance and understanding is the key. Underneath it all, our blood looks the same, and serves the exact same functions- it keeps us alive.

peace.
Old 06-26-2005, 01:11 AM   #5
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidswordsman
Just smile and be happy, no one knows what the real truth is. Be nice to others (except on this site) and just enjoy life cause it can end at any point
Real talk man. Real talk.
deadlymelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 01:20 AM   #6
thwak
over rates mathematics

thwak grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to thwak

part of the reasons I'm not that religious is that I don't like reading stuff that's suppose to tell me all about life when it's been translated.

For instance christ was probably black but also wasn't skinny. all the images of him skinny don't make sence at all. think about it he was a carpenter back in those days, you know how built he must've been to be a carpenter back in those days? dude probably was dark as night from working in the sun all the time and had muscles on top of muscles.

but anyway that degards the point being made which is that all relgions do teach the same basic principles on how to handle life and do good for the common man.
thwak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 04:38 AM   #7
Kanha
Wu Vatican

Kanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkey

what? RZA? Christian?

wasn't he in the 5% sect?
Kanha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 07:36 AM   #8
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

ya he 5%, tis topic shud be inda general 1!

but watever, be urself and do knowledge of self

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 07:55 AM   #9
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

religion is a disease that must be exterminated.

and yeah this should be in general chat.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 08:43 AM   #10
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

christ was/is a good man
Old 06-26-2005, 08:47 AM   #11
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

Catholics rock

peace

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 09:15 AM   #12
BigKing.nl
Veteran Member

BigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal son

Who cares? God doens't exist.
BigKing.nl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 09:29 AM   #13
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
Who cares? God doens't exist.
well if you dont believe in the existance of GOD then yeah...this thread is meaningless.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 06-26-2005, 10:36 AM   #14
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

i know rza is 5% but doesnt he take the best parts from each religion and use/practice them?

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 10:46 AM   #15
THE W
ISRAELITE

yeah 5% is his foundation but he take wisdom from all religions/faiths.