news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-26-2005, 12:25 PM   #16
BoSaNCeRoS

BoSaNCeRoS grasshopper
Default Re: My Thoughts really from the heart after seein that RZA and Christianity topic

People shouldn't be judged on religion, but yet they do. I believe religion is going to destroy the humans on this world. From Hitler killing jews to jews and arabs killing themselves. It's mostly all about religion. The war in Bosnia was partly a religious war. I believe in Allah, but religion is a gift and a curse to this world. It brings hope and then it dissapoints you when you look at what's happening around the world!

peace
Old 06-26-2005, 12:56 PM   #17
wubanga99
CHICKEN HEAD

wubanga99 grasshopper
Default Re: My Thoughts really from the heart after seein that RZA and Christianity topic

Let me just say that I too...and a dedicated Christian and I honestly believe with every inch of my soul and being that the "ONLY" way to receive everlasting peace & tranquility through heavens gates is in Christ Jesus. I know...I know, this should be in general chat, and I know there are some of you who are out that who are at this very second putting up this incredible defensivness about my comments here...and if you hate me and want to ridicule me for my faith...I honestly understand why you feel that way...because I used to feel that way. Even though ya'll so-called 5%'ers...or just haters of Spirituality in general may dispise me...I will pray for you. Oh and on a side note....The Wu Tang Will rise again...I can't wait for the BET Awards. It better be a new album announcement. I'll be disgusted if they go to Aftermath, G-Unit or ROC.

One Love...Be Blessed ya'll...

Wubanga99
wubanga99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 01:08 PM   #18
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

religion is a touchy subject.... please explain this too me, this is not ment in dissrespect too anybodys beliefe before hand, so dont get mad but...

in the bible, is;nt being a homosexual, a sin?....

if this is true, why is the vatican ran by a load of arch bishops and priest's, that are either, Child molestors, or homosexualy inclined? dosent this show you that the "church" is corrupt?
Origin™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 01:09 PM   #19
My 1st Timbs
Rational One

My 1st Timbs grasshopper

it doesnt matter to me what faith or beliefs rza has or had.. music is music...

if that was the case i would be music-less (there are no well known atheist musicians)

on its way to being a best seller .........
My 1st Timbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 01:12 PM   #20
Origin™

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i totaly agree with you timbs, as long as the music is good, there artist beliefe is of no concern too me, my post was merly directed at religion fullstop, not the people that believe in it, but the people in the vatican controdict there beleifes.
Old 06-26-2005, 01:26 PM   #21
wubanga99
CHICKEN HEAD

wubanga99 grasshopper

Technical One

I totally see where you are coming from with the corrputness in the "Catholic" church yes....and there are probably Pastors, Ministers and Reverends around the world that are ministering in the name of Jesus Christ, that are making huge mistakes. Those appointed men of God know better and unfortunately have given in to the devil's temptation and tricks. Some people are much stronger than others and through Jesus Christ's sacrifice we all.....can be forgiven of these "human" natural...but most of the time voluntery mistakes. We have been given the "choice" in life from God to choose our own path...whether it is a ritcheous one or a destructive one is up to us. Every man, woman and child will continuously make mistakes in this life...but God knows this and he still loves us. We cannot....I repeat, cannot judge the "church" by some mistakes that the "Catholic" denomenation, or any denomenation makes. The TRUE....church of Jesus Christ does NOT......exist within the walls of a church, but in our hearts, our faith to step out against evil through showing love, and spreading the "GOOD NEWS" that in Christ we can all find Victory.....

So no, the "Church" is not corrupt....the "Church" is Jesus Christ.....not one denomination. God can be found through many outlets in life. And as far as "Religion" being 50% of the problems in this world.....there is truth to that. But in response I will leave you with this....you may not want to hear this, but it is true. GOD....in the bible tells us all, that all of this is to happen, everything that is going on around us, wars, earthquakes, death, loss of family, etc, etc. It is written that it is supposed to happen this way.....why? We as humans cannot question or understand Gods rational or reasoning behind everything that happens. One day....we will all have the opportunity to "UNDERSTAND".....everything.

Just be patient, love each other....realize God loves you and wants to know more of you....on a personal level (just like a friend). A friend that will never leave your side.

I am sorry for how long this is ya'll......this was just on my heart.

And yes I love Wu Tang, even though im a Christian.....its not what music we listen to that defines us people.....its how we live "OUR" lives.

Wubanga99

One...
Old 06-26-2005, 01:32 PM   #22
Origin™

nothing wrong with how long your comment is, and i feel you son, like i said, i have no problem with peoples beliefe, everybody gets by in life one way or another, glad you agree with my comment

peace
Old 06-26-2005, 01:37 PM   #23
frosted592
Quebec Gold

frosted592 grasshopper

I suggest you to read "the antechrist" from Friedrich Nietzsche and your view over Christianity will change.

Christianity is the opposite of Jesus Christ's teaching
Television tells lies to your vision so, beware of the trick-nology set off to fool the mind if you're dumb you're lost, if you're wise you will find that poison is a devil substance made for scratch' cause one rotten apple destroys the whole batch
frosted592 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 01:40 PM   #24
wubanga99
CHICKEN HEAD

wubanga99 grasshopper

Technical One

No doubt Tech-1...I totally was feeling your comment. I respect your thoughts and I encourage you to all ways stand up for your beliefs and opionions. Yo, religion aside...you in this forum so I know you whats up! Nice chattin again with you man.

Keep your eyes on the Prize my friend...

One..

Wubanga99
Old 06-26-2005, 01:47 PM   #25
wubanga99
CHICKEN HEAD

wubanga99 grasshopper

Frosted592

Dude....come on man, first of all Nietzsche was a nut and everyone knows that. Second of all....there aint no book out there that was written by some so-called extremest philosipher that has ever, could ever change what Christ did for man-kind. Is that church today exactly what Christ intended it to be...maybe not, but the church is striving to exist...every day, and in every way. The church will always be mocked, and tossed aside by philosiphers, and atheists....we understand your reasoning. I will pray for you brother and I wish you nothing but good fortune in your pursuite of spirituality. But please.....you will NOT be finding it in the pages of something Nietzsche has written.

One...

Wubanga99
Old 06-26-2005, 03:41 PM   #26
frosted592
Quebec Gold

frosted592 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wubanga99
Frosted592

Dude....come on man, first of all Nietzsche was a nut and everyone knows that. Second of all....there aint no book out there that was written by some so-called extremest philosipher that has ever, could ever change what Christ did for man-kind. Is that church today exactly what Christ intended it to be...maybe not, but the church is striving to exist...every day, and in every way. The church will always be mocked, and tossed aside by philosiphers, and atheists....we understand your reasoning. I will pray for you brother and I wish you nothing but good fortune in your pursuite of spirituality. But please.....you will NOT be finding it in the pages of something Nietzsche has written.

One...

Wubanga99
Jesus wanted to "destroy" the distance between "God" and men. That was his "good news", god is with us, not commanding is. That no more man were force to listen to the Church and their religious leader... Than they founded Christianity to gain power over the people. Do you really think Christianity's founder really learn or understood anything at all to Jesus's teaching? I really doubt it.
Christianity is just the extended version of the "Jew's belief" that Jesus was trying to destroy.

Personally I see Jesus as a philosopher in a cure mission more than a prophet.

Wubang99, you wrote "TRUE....church of Jesus Christ does NOT......exist within the walls of a church, but in our hearts, our faith to step out against evil through showing love, and spreading the "GOOD NEWS" that in Christ we can all find Victory....."

This statement isn't Christian at all. If you got this believing well you're no Christian you are protestant. Which is a whole different thing.

by the way... Descartes talked about the fact that god is in us... He's a philosopher and what music do you listen ? hmmm Wutang? "The power's of god's in you"... Don't talk against philosopher. Even Rza is a philosopher.
One who seeks truth, wisdom, justice and equality.

What Christ made for mankind wasn't his fault... Christianity and Islam are both religion that believe in Jesus and the world would have been a better place if it were not for those. The message Jesus gave us was never receive by the majority

ps: Sorry if I dont write really well, English is only my third language...

ps2: I Don't know if you have read the "wu-tang manual" written by Rza but he quoted Nietzsche... i'll try to find the exact page numbers and the quote and i'll be back... but at least it proove that it's not everyone who believe Nietzsche is a nut... .At least me and Rza don't
Television tells lies to your vision so, beware of the trick-nology set off to fool the mind if you're dumb you're lost, if you're wise you will find that poison is a devil substance made for scratch' cause one rotten apple destroys the whole batch
frosted592 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 04:18 PM   #27
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
yeah 5% is his foundation but he take wisdom from all religions/faiths.
probably politically incorrect but the best way of going about things...

have one religion as a foundation and take other parts of over religions.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 05:07 PM   #28
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Liquidswordsman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Liquidswordsman

i just want to know if Adam and Eve were first then where do the cavemen fit in?Can a caveman get some love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
usa was built on terrorism

Liquidswordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 08:13 PM   #29
MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
Veteran Member

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE shaolin monk

believing in god is having a spiritual bond with his energies right here on this planet! peace.
Wu-tang is one thing that made my life more interresting lol. RZA inspires me. And to all of you people living with negativity inside yourselves...remember that if God is for us, who can be against us?
MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 08:46 PM   #30
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

i still think christ was cool