news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-26-2005, 07:47 PM   #31
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

Empirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal son
Default Re: My Thoughts really from the heart after seein that RZA and Christianity topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosted592
Jesus wanted to "destroy" the distance between "God" and men. That was his "good news", god is with us, not commanding is. That no more man were force to listen to the Church and their religious leader... Than they founded Christianity to gain power over the people. Do you really think Christianity's founder really learn or understood anything at all to Jesus's teaching? I really doubt it.
Christianity is just the extended version of the "Jew's belief" that Jesus was trying to destroy.

Personally I see Jesus as a philosopher in a cure mission more than a prophet.

Wubang99, you wrote "TRUE....church of Jesus Christ does NOT......exist within the walls of a church, but in our hearts, our faith to step out against evil through showing love, and spreading the "GOOD NEWS" that in Christ we can all find Victory....."

This statement isn't Christian at all. If you got this believing well you're no Christian you are protestant. Which is a whole different thing.

by the way... Descartes talked about the fact that god is in us... He's a philosopher and what music do you listen ? hmmm Wutang? "The power's of god's in you"... Don't talk against philosopher. Even Rza is a philosopher.
One who seeks truth, wisdom, justice and equality.

What Christ made for mankind wasn't his fault... Christianity and Islam are both religion that believe in Jesus and the world would have been a better place if it were not for those. The message Jesus gave us was never receive by the majority

ps: Sorry if I dont write really well, English is only my third language...

ps2: I Don't know if you have read the "wu-tang manual" written by Rza but he quoted Nietzsche... i'll try to find the exact page numbers and the quote and i'll be back... but at least it proove that it's not everyone who believe Nietzsche is a nut... .At least me and Rza don't
This shit is stimulating. I know it coulda been in the chat, but I kinda wanted some to take out the fact that some people just ride the W's nuts, and believe what they do, and if the Wu wouldn't agree with something, these people would shun something too based almost solely on that, without bothering to do the knowledge themselves.

But I'm glad I brought this up. See, we can have grown up convos like intellectual adults, without threatening to merk one another the moment we will surely meet in the street!

Thanks for the discussion, I enjoyed all the input.

~1~
Empirical Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 08:04 PM   #32
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

Empirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal sonEmpirical Truth prodigal son
Default Re: My Thoughts really from the heart after seein that RZA and Christianity topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX
i still think christ was cool
Word up lol.

Any student of Allah making a pilgrimage to Mecca would say the same. And the Qu'ran does not deny his existence.

Just that as you all well know, Christ didn't have the same devine purpose according to them .

And Frosted, you brought up a great point, religion was used as a form of control to various degrees, wielded by a state apparatus over a citizenry.

I ain't gonna debate the existence of God with an atheist, that will get us nowhere, but to those that say religion is a "DISEASE".....

Ur right.

In my opinion, in as so far as what man himself has done to it, and how he has twisted, changed, and corrupted something meant to be holy.

But hey, don't be surprised, even back in the G, it was foretold in the Bible that this would happen. Man would distance himself, and would stray from what God wanted him to do. This of course, is at it's zenith now....just take a look outside.

And, as the bible says, we got false prophets in all kinds, shapes and sizes around, trying to spread the message of "love and religion". Which is not the real thing....and that my friends, is what u would call that 'bullshit' which u believe serves no purpose but destroying mankind.

Well, this "religion" is not destroying man....Man is destroying himself. And u shouldn't be quick to blame God and say what kinda benevolent being would do this to us?

God was nice enough to give us free will so we could make our own choices....we either choose him, or go with Satan.

^^That last part, Muslims will tell ya that SAME thing right there. I got love for all. Wisdom is wisdom. I personally might have a different, or just A relationship with God and Christ, as I believe he is the Son of God, died on the cross, and rose again, than somma y'all but it's cool.

I got love and respect for all.

It's been fun, thanks again for all the feedback

One.
Old 06-26-2005, 10:02 PM   #33
frosted592
Quebec Gold

frosted592 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empirical Truth
This shit is stimulating. I know it coulda been in the chat, but I kinda wanted some to take out the fact that some people just ride the W's nuts, and believe what they do, and if the Wu wouldn't agree with something, these people would shun something too based almost solely on that, without bothering to do the knowledge themselves.
Are you saying I'm riding W's nuts? hu!?

I just tought that if someone listen to Wu he understand the "god is in you" thing. That's a theory that I didn't want to explain myself cause the WU already did and i'm lazy. And as for the Nietzsche thing, I only wanted to say that I'm not the only one on this planet to think that guy wrote brilliant thing. cuz WUBANG99 said something like "Everyone but me know that Nietzsche is a nut"

aight?

Don't be steady judging
Television tells lies to your vision so, beware of the trick-nology set off to fool the mind if you're dumb you're lost, if you're wise you will find that poison is a devil substance made for scratch' cause one rotten apple destroys the whole batch
frosted592 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 01:09 AM   #34
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

i think as long a you have god allah or whtever you choose to call him in your mind heart and soul i think you will be just fine.going to church is somthing i choose to do.
Old 06-27-2005, 04:19 AM   #35
The 7th
Veteran Member

The 7th crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to The 7th

Where did you get your source that RZA is now a christain?
Old 06-27-2005, 04:21 AM   #36
The 7th
Veteran Member

The 7th crouching tiger

I'm not religious, still searching, when it comes to christainity, its tricky, europeans used it back in the days as a way or should i say cover of enslaving africans, used christainity in destroying asia, its been used so many times for the wrong reasons, now africans use it as a means of getting paid, and keep thier ppl blind
Old 06-27-2005, 04:28 AM   #37
The 7th
Veteran Member

The 7th crouching tiger

Everyone caught in that religious hype, fuck all that, Wu have some spiritual sides to them, some of them at least, but i have never viewed them as religious, and for those gettin confused, NGE or 5% is not a religion.

On a final note, "Religion" should be a way of life, not a practice, and everyone is practicing this, from christains to muslims to jews!

i am still searching, meaning i have messed around with christainity, islam, and even rastaferainism, right now i am into voodoo... all components count, after voodooism i might try satanism... and b4 u all start throwing stones at me, i am goin into darkness in order to see the light, as they cant be no light without darkness!

food for thought, u do the dishes
Old 06-27-2005, 05:27 AM   #38
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Man RZA is about knowledge of self,

whereever that source came from is just chattin crap.

Religion is a path, whats wiser,

a path, or knowledge of self exploring pathS??

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 06:03 AM   #39
The 7th
Veteran Member

The 7th crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princerai
Man RZA is about knowledge of self,

whereever that source came from is just chattin crap.

Religion is a path, whats wiser,

a path, or knowledge of self exploring pathS??
True indeed!!!
Old 06-27-2005, 11:20 AM   #40
Golden_Armz
DA TRIBEZMAN

Golden_Armz grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empirical Truth
I'm Christian however......

One doesn't need a man, or a building, to make him have a personal meaningful relationship with God. That's what's screwing things up...man twisting up God's words................................
Peace,

dats a real post, i respect any man who seeks knowledge whatever, race or creed they are......

I dont have much respect for people who live like sheep everyday, wakin up to their 9-5's then spendin da rest of the day BS'in, this includes people from my own "religion"....

im feelin ur post man, PEACE
Golden_Armz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 11:55 AM   #41
Golden_Armz
DA TRIBEZMAN

Golden_Armz grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by thwak
part of the reasons I'm not that religious is that I don't like reading stuff that's suppose to tell me all about life when it's been translated.

For instance christ was probably black but also wasn't skinny. all the images of him skinny don't make sence at all. think about it he was a carpenter back in those days, you know how built he must've been to be a carpenter back in those days? dude probably was dark as night from working in the sun all the time and had muscles on top of muscles.

but anyway that degards the point being made which is that all relgions do teach the same basic principles on how to handle life and do good for the common man.
Whats everyones fascinatioin with what Jesus alayhi'salaam looked like?

Did God send him for us to draw pictures of him and to oppress others with it?

Is he a fashion statement!??

His Message is what was most important and the reason he was sent to us....

If thats one of the reasons why you are "not that religious" then you need to realise that from the Torah to the Quraan (inc the Bible) images of people should not be drawn, if people stuck to this there wouldnt be this problem....but people are deviant and always will be.....PEACE
Golden_Armz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 12:05 PM   #42
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Armz

If thats one of the reasons why you are "not that religious" then you need to realise that from the Torah to the Quraan (inc the Bible) images of people should not be drawn, if people stuck to this there wouldnt be this problem....but people are deviant and always will be.....PEACE
i agree, its a waste of time thinkin how jesus looked cos we'll never know...
ltes focus on his teachings and do our part of knowledge of self...

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 02:16 PM   #43
LuGhostDog
Veteran Member

LuGhostDog grasshopper

Life is a interlude to death. And without GOD your soul is helpless and un-satisfied. Take that few minutes a day and thank him for blessing you with this gift of life and blessing you with everything you have such as you health and not just your money and personal belongins. Keep faith in God and your life wont end when you die.Much love to the Rza on excepting his destiny with our lord Jesus Christ.
LuGhostDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 08:36 PM   #44
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosted592
Are you saying I'm riding W's nuts? hu!?

I just tought that if someone listen to Wu he understand the "god is in you" thing. That's a theory that I didn't want to explain myself cause the WU already did and i'm lazy. And as for the Nietzsche thing, I only wanted to say that I'm not the only one on this planet to think that guy wrote brilliant thing. cuz WUBANG99 said something like "Everyone but me know that Nietzsche is a nut"

aight?

Don't be steady judging
Nah man I'm not, I don't even know you, nor will I.

I'm saying 'some people' in general, and that's not reserved for THIS site, or even just any old person on an internet message board.

I see it in real life, as I'm sure alotta us do.

lol come on son, give me a break....I'ma go judging and name calling on someone I don't know on the net? Life's too short for that shit!

And I gave u respect, if u can't take an e-compliment...then, well, not my problem
Old 06-27-2005, 08:41 PM   #45
Empirical Truth
CHICKEN HEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Armz

This is very true. I don't lose sleep over it, just saying bluntly in one sentence, the typical portayal of him that people have come to accept, is not correct on logic alone...seeing as where he's from etc.

But yeah, you're right man for sure.