news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-26-2005, 05:00 AM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Wackest Wu Dart

alright, we're all gonna have to do some thinking, the fuckin Wu-Sword chops heads everytime I've personally seen it pulled out, but what are some missed you've all heard.
TSA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 05:02 AM   #2
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper
Default Re: Wackest Wu Dart

Wack
6thPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 05:03 AM   #3
S.Quigley

every wu track hitz hard..... their ain't one wu track out that doesn't have atleast one hot line!!!!
Old 06-26-2005, 05:12 AM   #4
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no doubt there be atleast 98% hot lines but i've noticed there's been alot of niggas shit on Golden Arms and Cappadonna, but i've YET to see a wack Wu line from them, or when they say a WU albums garbage, but i doubt anyone can name atleast one Wu-Line that wasn't fuckin ruthless. So it's more of a challenge to shit talkers then disrespect to the Wu.
Old 06-26-2005, 09:42 AM   #5
gi0vanni
Swordsman

gi0vanni grasshopper

almost every cappadonna verse. his verse on "ice cream" is retarded. "your sexy persuasive ta-tas"

not as bad as his verse on ice cream pt 2 though.
gi0vanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 09:57 AM   #6
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

ghostface's verse on projects
cappadonna's verse on sweet love
damn near every ODB verse
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 10:34 AM   #7
Protection
?!?!?!?!!!?!?!???

Protection grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
ghostface's verse on projects
cappadonna's verse on sweet love
damn near every ODB verse
LOL, i see your point, but it was the way he laid down his darts that made him him. Whenever he didn't come off as the way he was, he sounded wack. For instance on 'Heaterz'.
Old 06-26-2005, 10:50 AM   #8
Knicks
Veteran Member

Knicks grasshopper

cappadonna on triumph.......
Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 10:59 AM   #9
LikwidSwordz
Veteran Member

LikwidSwordz grasshopper

I dont know why everyone hates on Cappadonna......i dont know why.

"I'll leave you smoked like a crackhead on a mission"
LikwidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 11:22 AM   #10
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protection
LOL, i see your point, but it was the way he laid down his darts that made him him. Whenever he didn't come off as the way he was, he sounded wack. For instance on 'Heaterz'.
yeah i made a thread back when the corp was the dynasty about how ODB's importance comes from his presence and his enregy rather than his mic skills. he has great charisma and brings other intangibles to every track that transcend his inability to rap.

he is a wack lyricists IMO, but what he brought to the table otherwise will be sorely missed.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 06-26-2005, 12:17 PM   #11
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

he aint a wack lyricist, its his style to be the ol dirty bastard, there aint no father to his style so you aint used to it know im sayin. you listed cd's that are so called "bad lyrics" but actually quote a bad line
Old 06-26-2005, 12:21 PM   #12
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin
he aint a wack lyricist, its his style to be the ol dirty bastard, there aint no father to his style so you aint used to it know im sayin. you listed cd's that are so called "bad lyrics" but actually quote a bad line
the guy doesnt even write his own stuff half the time and if you take away his charisma and enengy and look at his lyrics themselves he's pretty shitty.

im not talkin about his style, and charisma which are great, im speaking solely on his darts.
Old 06-26-2005, 02:13 PM   #13
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
yeah i made a thread back when the corp was the dynasty about how ODB's importance comes from his presence and his enregy rather than his mic skills. he has great charisma and brings other intangibles to every track that transcend his inability to rap.

he is a wack lyricists IMO, but what he brought to the table otherwise will be sorely missed.
Worst verse has to be ODB's one on "Heaterz". I dont even know if it is verse LOL!!! Anyway...I have to agree with Wade on this one......ODB use to bring the energy to the clan.....his lyrics were not impressive. His craziness overshadowed his not so impressive lyrics. His only hot album was his first....and I dont even want to get on "nigga please" lol. But no matter how you slice it...ODB was a very important part of the clan and may he R.I.P.!!!
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 02:19 PM   #14
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

yeah, I love ODB on tracks like :

Protect ya neck, da mystery of chessboxin', 7th chamber, reunited, reunited (remix: him and GZA only)

peace!
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 02:30 PM   #15
Rash_o_Mon
Wella Fiend

Rash_o_Mon grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Rash_o_Mon

I don't remember many wack verses perhaps ODB on Snakes ... but i recommend y'all to check again Cappa's verse on Triumph, that ain't wack

P.E.A.C.E.

Rash_o_Mon is offline   Reply With Quote