news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-13-2006, 12:41 PM   #16
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son
If all else fails qop just use it and act like u know how to use it.
LOL.....I think it would help when I am by the pool or on the beach to be able to watch a movie or something....but then again, I could go with ur idea!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 12:42 PM   #17
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Do you have iTunes installed yet?
Cuz when thats installed and you hook up ur iPod on your pc, you can put files from your pc on ur iPod with that program.
And maybe you should also install an extra program on a disc that came with the iPod?

Btw, you got a white or black one?

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 12:43 PM   #18
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp
why are u s0 eager to watch your sex video baby?
Please....if I had a video it would be in the horror section.....LOL

Old 03-13-2006, 12:44 PM   #19
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
Why do i find it hard to believe that

Old 03-13-2006, 12:45 PM   #20
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk
Do you have iTunes installed yet?
Cuz when thats installed and you hook up ur iPod on your pc, you can put files from your pc on ur iPod with that program.
And maybe you should also install an extra program on a disc that came with the iPod?

Btw, you got a white or black one?
It's black with my first name engraved on it....I have iTunes.....so do I have to download the movies and videos?

Old 03-13-2006, 12:46 PM   #21
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato
askem first without a reason just do like you women do and be like i just need it.
if he insists on needing a reason, tellem it's because the new fad is to have 2 ipods one for each pocket. and then when he buys you it and askes why aint you got both ipods just tellem u left it in ur other pants.
LOL...ur a hot mess!!!!!! Ok I'll give that try........

Old 03-13-2006, 12:47 PM   #22
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Why do i find it hard to believe that
Ok ok.....i'd be in the comedy section........

Old 03-13-2006, 12:47 PM   #23
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Quote:
It's black with my first name engraved on it....I have iTunes.....so do I have to download the movies and videos?
Oke, thats dope.

But when u have the music and videos on ur pc, you have to be able to set them over to you iPod by using iTunes. The exact way how to do that..i don't know, cuz i don't use it. But this is what i know

Old 03-13-2006, 12:49 PM   #24
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Oke, thats dope.

But when u have the music and videos on ur pc, you have to be able to set them over to you iPod by using iTunes. The exact way how to do that..i don't know, cuz i don't use it. But this is what i know
Ok....let me see if I understand....I have to download the videos and movies and then run them through iTunes to get them to it.....man.....this is alot of work......like I said, I'm sure Tiffany's was open!

Old 03-13-2006, 12:49 PM   #25
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ipods are bad for the ears

...get normal headphones

cuz 30 min or more will mess up ur hearing

2 of my friends cant hear right....now
get a docking station
and i would see if u can find the mannual on line look it up

go to apple.com maybe they have it

whom knows

peace
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 12:49 PM   #26
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Quote:
Ok ok.....i'd be in the comedy section........
If u say romance section, i can believe that.

Old 03-13-2006, 12:50 PM   #27
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f
ipods are bad for the ears

...get normal headphones

cuz 30 min or more will mess up ur hearing

2 of my friends cant hear right....now
get a docking station
and i would see if u can find the mannual on line look it up

go to apple.com maybe they have it

whom knows

peace
A docking station? It's not a boat

Old 03-13-2006, 12:52 PM   #28
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha

not that....
its a thing that u connect ur ipod 2 and it has speakers
on it ..to play outloud
louder
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 12:54 PM   #29
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f
haha

not that....
its a thing that u connect ur ipod 2 and it has speakers
on it ..to play outloud
louder
LOL.....oh

Old 03-13-2006, 08:29 PM   #30
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Quote:
whats supposed to mean QOP?? u dont love me??

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote