news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-14-2006, 08:23 AM   #31
Murdah Piff
Veteran Member

Murdah Piff crouching tiger

i sell those shits for 165$, when i come across one

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"
Murdah Piff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 08:27 AM   #32
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp
whats supposed to mean QOP?? u dont love me??
Huh? I'm confused.......

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 10:33 AM   #33
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

horror section... u said if you had a sex video of you and me it would be in the horror section... why? are you scared of my monsterous man part?

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 10:35 AM   #34
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp
horror section... u said if you had a sex video of you and me it would be in the horror section... why? are you scared of my monsterous man part?
I didn't say anything about u......I was referring to myself......

Old 03-14-2006, 10:37 AM   #35
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

why QOP.... ur beuatiful, *winks* *puckers lips* .......

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 03-14-2006, 10:37 AM   #36
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Queen Why Do U Like To Diss Ur Self For?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 10:38 AM   #37
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

I'm not.......I'm just keeping it real.....feel me?

Old 03-14-2006, 10:39 AM   #38
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

ill feel you QOP... up and down that it is....

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 03-14-2006, 10:42 AM   #39
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
I'm not.......I'm just keeping it real.....feel me?

I FEEL U BUT SOMETIMES I DON'T THINK U LIKE UR SELF BUT I AM MORE THEN LIKELY WRONG IF UR COOL WITH IT THEN I AM TOO

Last edited by hectis; 03-14-2006 at 10:46 AM.
Old 03-14-2006, 10:47 AM   #40
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis

I FEEL U BUT SOMETIMES I DON'T THINK U LIKE UR SELF BUT I AM MORE THEN LIKELY WRONG IF UR COOL WITH IT THEN I AM TOO

LOL....actually in a way u r correct.......not a big deal though!

Old 03-14-2006, 10:49 AM   #41
hectis
Vic

Quote:
LOL....actually in a way u r correct.......not a big deal though!

ARE U JUST SAYIN THAT?

Old 03-14-2006, 10:51 AM   #42
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis

ARE U JUST SAYIN THAT?

LOL...no not at all....trust if it was a big deal and I make it that.....I'm cool.........

Old 03-14-2006, 10:53 AM   #43
hectis
Vic

Quote:
LOL...no not at all....trust if it was a big deal and I make it that.....I'm cool.........

OK I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE U WERE OK

Old 03-14-2006, 04:44 PM   #44
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

we love you QOP

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 03-14-2006, 04:49 PM   #45
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

haha, you know who hectis reminds me of? Anybody ever seen Waiting (the waiter comedy came out last year) and theres that guy who's like working shifts for girls while they're out partying, and he's always asking girls "are you okay?" "are you sure you're okay" like a little faggot. hahaha.

Anyways, QOP, I replied to ya shit, get back at me if you have any mo questions.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote