news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-17-2012, 03:10 PM   #271
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

Who said anything about me being apart of the 99 % of these coons on Wu Corp? I happen to eat swine and I also have a big ass grill. My grill is big enough to put Nicki Minaj on it and fuck her.
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:35 PM   #272
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Nicki Minaj looks like a pig and she borrows her wigs from Dee Snider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:41 PM   #273
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

^Yea isn't Twister Sister your favorite "boy band" though son?
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:37 AM   #274
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondan2: Judgement Day View Post
So? You only have 1 stomach too, Porky.

I ate an awesome pork chop stuffed with mozzarella and chorizo the other day.

When eating a pork chop, i think it is important to leave a little bit of pink in the center, as to not overcook it.

Although the chroizo kept it plenty moist by itself. i had pig blood all over my face by the end of the meal
TRICHINELLA SPIRATIS ( Trichina worms ) leads to Rheumatism and muscular pain

TAENIA SOLIUM (Pork tape worm) he worm causes malnourishment of the person leading to anemia, diarrhea, extreme depression melancholia and digestive disturbances.

there's others such as b. coli (not e-coli)

but i'll leave you to your pork and your pickled pig-feet

imo you really dont need none of that shit (my opinion is the same on beef)

Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 01-18-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Fatal Guillotine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:05 PM   #275
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
TRICHINELLA SPIRATIS ( Trichina worms ) leads to Rheumatism and muscular pain

TAENIA SOLIUM (Pork tape worm) he worm causes malnourishment of the person leading to anemia, diarrhea, extreme depression melancholia and digestive disturbances.

there's others such as b. coli (not e-coli)

but i'll leave you to your pork and your pickled pig-feet

imo you really dont need none of that shit (my opinion is the same on beef)
Pickled pig's feet are for poor people. I prefer ribs and tenderloin for ingesting my FDA-suggested daily allotment of trichina worms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:14 AM   #276
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Had some bacon sandwhiches tonight, but I put lettace and tomato on it too. No mayonaise. Did I do right?

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:09 AM   #277
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up
Old 06-01-2012, 08:19 AM   #278
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

I think what meat you eat is your own choice and people shouldnt judge othes for what meat they eat. it's more important to judge someone by their morality, honour and actions towards human beings

That being said I can definetely see why people don't eat pork more so than other meats, i even game it up for a while for health reasons.

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 12:39 PM   #279
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

going to have to post that picture where it breaks down the parts of the pig and how certain parts are use for this and that
Old 07-10-2013, 10:57 AM   #280
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)