news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-15-2006, 02:46 PM   #31
iniquity
Veteran Member

iniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f
yea...never felt sick in my life from eating pork
22 years nothing yet
some with my dad 42 years and nothing happen healthy
no worms lol
Same with me, once in a while I have a pork chop or some lechon alsao. Always well cooked ( over 170 degrees ) so according to this post I shouldn't worry.

iniquity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 03:22 PM   #32
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

got to cook it so well that the worms die huh

sad
Old 03-15-2006, 03:31 PM   #33
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea but when u cook it well shit tast good
like frying a piece of ham after thanks giving
ahh
nice
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 03:32 PM   #34
iniquity
Veteran Member

iniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venoms

x

Last edited by iniquity; 03-15-2006 at 03:53 PM.
Old 03-15-2006, 03:51 PM   #35
iniquity
Veteran Member

I will admit that because of this thread I will probably stop eating pork.

Old 03-15-2006, 03:52 PM   #36
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha here we go again.

yeah after working in a grocery store meat department for so long, and so much meat going through my hands, pork is disgusting. I have been cutting back on huge amounts of pork and chicken.

of course amounts of any type of meats have their consequenses, but when I see a good beef steak, I cant resist.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 04:20 PM   #37
Maboya
Cacique

Maboya grasshopper

nothing wrong with well handled/well done/cooked steak though (with a well balanced 'diet')
Maboya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 05:57 PM   #38
tonygusto

tonygusto grasshopper

word to all of yall i appreciate all the lessons learned on KTL. should be a part of the curriculum in schools
tonygusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 07:03 PM   #39
Malcom Guevera

Malcom Guevera grasshopper

I wouldnt go as far to say the pig is poison, like any other animal, you can eat it/them. What I pay attention to is the side effect after the consumption. Im a vegetarian. When I eat meat, my flesh gets redder and my digestive systel feels so differant, I feel like I shouldnt be eatting meat so I don't.

I wrote a panthlet on the science of the pig and most of the things said on this post are true to my knowledge. Whats iller is how certain companies take and use the pig and break it down to use as an element in just about any known material, from cosmetics to clothes. They make such a huge profit off this animal.
Malcom Guevera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 08:05 PM   #40
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

any meat can be consumed without harm in proper moderation.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 08:48 PM   #41
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

I eat meat anddddd I slap blood out of perdue.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 09:54 PM   #42
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
i been off this stuff for so long that the smell alone makes me sick
Yeah, I eat pork, very little, it makes me nauseous, good read dude, thanks
Old 03-16-2006, 05:15 PM   #43
stak84
black girls think im sexy

stak84 grasshopper

call me crazy but i love the shit,
helps keep me buff

"Ford, Chev, whateva you got//
don't mean shit if the shit ain't hot"
stak84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 05:35 PM   #44
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I stopped eating pork about 4 years ago. I accidently ate some salami that was on a turkey sandwich not too long ago. I ended up with the craziest case of the shits I ever had in my life.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 05:55 PM   #45
Maboya
Cacique

Maboya grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcom Guevera
I wouldnt go as far to say the pig is poison, like any other animal, you can eat it/them.
Actually there's "animals" that if you eat them you will drop dead soon after, or become very sick.

Quote:
stak84

call me crazy but i love the shit,
You are what you eat. I personally sometimes see the demons (and low nature) in people as a direct result of that being part of their diet.
Maboya is offline   Reply With Quote