Killah Priest - New Album out now!
home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2006, 06:28 PM   #46
stak84
black girls think im sexy
 
stak84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: yay area
Age: 30
Posts: 2,748
Rep Power: 13
stak84 grasshopper
Default

^did you just insult me via my diet?

self righteous prick
__________________


"Ford, Chev, whateva you got//
don't mean shit if the shit ain't hot"
stak84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 06:50 PM   #47
Maboya
Cacique
 
Maboya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Runnin' whitey out tha Carib Islands
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Maboya grasshopper
Default

That's a common saying - "you are what you eat" - and since you "love" your 'pig shit' like you said, then what does that make you? Pointing out to others peoples self destructive habits is not "self righteous", but constructive criticism.
Maboya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 07:09 PM   #48
stak84
black girls think im sexy
 
stak84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: yay area
Age: 30
Posts: 2,748
Rep Power: 13
stak84 grasshopper
Default

since you are so fuckin smart why dont
you show me some imperical evidence
that people who eat pork are less healthy
than those that do, im as healthy as a fuckin
ox. Also if you are what you eat what
the fuck would you view a vegetarian as
............a vegetable. Lastly you dont
gotta push your views on people, it makes
you sound preachy and......whats that
word.......oh yeah self righteous.
__________________


"Ford, Chev, whateva you got//
don't mean shit if the shit ain't hot"
stak84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 11:37 PM   #49
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,641
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stak84
since you are so fuckin smart why dont
you show me some imperical evidence
that people who eat pork are less healthy
than those that do, im as healthy as a fuckin
ox. Also if you are what you eat what
the fuck would you view a vegetarian as
............a vegetable. Lastly you dont
gotta push your views on people, it makes
you sound preachy and......whats that
word.......oh yeah self righteous.
if you feel that eating the MEAT of a pig is still ok after reading what was posted, then there is something very wrong - the pig is not something that is to be eaten - i proved that - you go and do the research or suffer in the long run - dead the beef in this thread - go on and eat that pig if it taste good to you - go on and be that nigga who didn't listen - WU don't dine on swine - none of them - keep eating that shit yo - it makes it easier to seperate the real from the wanna bees
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 11:40 PM   #50
brown_dogg
the brown guy
 
brown_dogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Toronto, ON
Age: 24
Posts: 1,522
Rep Power: 11
brown_dogg grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to brown_dogg
Default

^ you should calm down a bit man. to each his own. you don't eat pig, good for you, you'll stay healthy. he wants to eat pig, well good for him too, he's still healthy. you already raised the awareness, now let us figure the rest out.
__________________
]browndogg*]
brown_dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 01:17 AM   #51
stak84
black girls think im sexy
 
stak84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: yay area
Age: 30
Posts: 2,748
Rep Power: 13
stak84 grasshopper
Default

magic johnson is still alive because
he has millions of dollars to buy the
best medicines and get the best treatment.
And yall really dont eat pork cause Wu Tang
says they dont what the fuck is wrong
with you think for yoself homie, fanatical
fucks.
__________________


"Ford, Chev, whateva you got//
don't mean shit if the shit ain't hot"
stak84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 04:30 AM   #52
Maboya
Cacique
 
Maboya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Runnin' whitey out tha Carib Islands
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Maboya grasshopper
Default

I love how the pork eaters defend their eating of the shit. Kinda like how so called Christians defend their white Jesus.
Maboya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 04:46 AM   #53
Maboya
Cacique
 
Maboya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Runnin' whitey out tha Carib Islands
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Maboya grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stak84
since you are so fuckin smart why dont
you show me some imperical evidence
that people who eat pork are less healthy
than those that do, im as healthy as a fuckin
ox.
And by eating pork it'll make you just as smart as one. Strength at any given moment doesn't indicate ones overall health.

Quote:
Also if you are what you eat what
the fuck would you view a vegetarian as
............a vegetable.
There's different levevls of vegetarianism and they too can be extreme. Eating strictly vegtables and eating foul beasts however can't ever be compared in the realm of civilized human behaviour.

Quote:
Lastly you dont
gotta push your views on people,
I made an observation based on your comments and my experience, I didn't push any "view".


Quote:
it makes
you sound preachy and
See above.


Quote:
......whats that
word.......oh yeah self righteous.
That's another thing. What's up with this saying "self righteous"? Where else should someone first be righteous if not within self? Sounds like another example of how the devil likes to twist around certain words.

Last edited by Maboya; 03-17-2006 at 04:48 AM.
Maboya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 06:46 AM   #54
100pr00f
Deadly Venom
 
100pr00f's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Baltimore
Age: 30
Posts: 12,592
Rep Power: 49
100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
if you feel that eating the MEAT of a pig is still ok after reading what was posted, then there is something very wrong - the pig is not something that is to be eaten - i proved that - you go and do the research or suffer in the long run - dead the beef in this thread - go on and eat that pig if it taste good to you - go on and be that nigga who didn't listen - WU don't dine on swine - none of them - keep eating that shit yo - it makes it easier to seperate the real from the wanna bees
lol

u dont eat pork cuz of wu
....haha

naw i would never go that far as a fan to copy the lives of the artest
just becouse wu dosnt eat it

i seen meth eat it
lol

i was thier

pork
is only unhealthy when its pink
not cook through
like i said.....
my dad has been eating it for 40 years
notta damn thing wrong

my grandfather 93 years of age
still eats it

60 some years he has been eaing it
not one thing happen to him
and he is still healthy
like a old chines monk haha
he jogs still too
crazy old man

haha
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 07:02 AM   #55
Maboya
Cacique
 
Maboya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Runnin' whitey out tha Carib Islands
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Maboya grasshopper
Default

Chinese monks eat pork? And just because someone doesn't drop dead from eating pork doesn't equal it being good for consumption, last I heard there's FAGGOTS and CIGARETTE*SMOKERS that are in their 80's and 90's.
Maboya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 07:15 AM   #56
100pr00f
Deadly Venom
 
100pr00f's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Baltimore
Age: 30
Posts: 12,592
Rep Power: 49
100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

yea so thier u go ...pork wont hurt u...it wont make u sick it wont kill u ...
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 09:52 AM   #57
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,641
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
if you feel that eating the MEAT of a pig is still ok after reading what was posted, then there is something very wrong - the pig is not something that is to be eaten - i proved that - you go and do the research or suffer in the long run - dead the beef in this thread - go on and eat that pig if it taste good to you - go on and be that nigga who didn't listen - WU don't dine on swine - none of them - keep eating that shit yo - it makes it easier to seperate the real from the wanna bees
Quote:
Originally Posted by stak84
And yall really dont eat pork cause Wu Tang
says they dont what the fuck is wrong
with you think for yoself homie, fanatical
fucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f
lol

u dont eat pork cuz of wu
....haha

naw i would never go that far as a fan to copy the lives of the artest
just becouse wu dosnt eat it

i seen meth eat it
lol
i was thier
READING IS FUNDAMENTAL !

This is very sad and i am concerned

No Diss though - i'm not turning this into fight - i need for 100 proof and stak84 to pay close attention - in what i wrote above, i did not say that i stopped eating pork because of WU - i have been off of swine years before i knew what Wutang was - even way before the "Genuis" (lol) first album - please - Read carefully - and most of all think before you post !
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 10:19 AM   #58
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra
 
WU-KILLAH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Flint, MI
Age: 32
Posts: 1,373
Rep Power: 13
WU-KILLAH grasshopper
Default

Quote:
I love how the pork eaters defend their eating of the shit. Kinda like how so called Christians defend their white Jesus.
what the fuck are you saying, to each is own man. Nobody tells you you got to eat that, some people eat it and like it they don't come at you with a gun to make you eat it too.
__________________
F.L.I.N.T.
WU-KILLAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 12:08 PM   #59
Maboya
Cacique
 
Maboya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Runnin' whitey out tha Carib Islands
Posts: 202
Rep Power: 0
Maboya grasshopper
Default

Wu-Killah I'm actually content that some/many people eat it. After all there needs to be fuel for that fire. Isaiah 66:15-17

Quote:
100pr00f


yea so thier u go ...pork wont hurt u...it wont make u sick it wont kill u ...
That swine I see has made you slower then I thought. I only mentioned that there's "old" people engaged in (key words) destructive behaviour because YOU mentioned some old cat that eats pork.

It's also a FACT that pork has contributed to the sickness and death of a great number of people.

And if you're caucasian I could care less what you or your people eat.
Maboya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 12:24 PM   #60
stak84
black girls think im sexy
 
stak84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: yay area
Age: 30
Posts: 2,748
Rep Power: 13
stak84 grasshopper
Default

what the fuck you mean "you people"
man fuck you, talkin about you aint
tryin to turn this into an argument and
saying some racist ignorant shit like that
heres a thought what the fuck would make
you think any body cares that your black,
brown, or yellow ass eats dumb fuck,
you a fuckin pseudo revolutionary ill
informed ass mutha fucka, this aint
church nobody gives a shit about what
you say because if people eat pork they
eat pork let them be go talk to someone
who gives a shit
__________________


"Ford, Chev, whateva you got//
don't mean shit if the shit ain't hot"
stak84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:10 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one