news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 06-24-2005, 11:03 PM   #1
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible
Default wu confessions...

wu confessions.... post any confessions about anything thats got to do wit the Wu.

me personally..... i got a few.

for one, i sincerly dont like u-god. i think hes wack. altho ive been branded a trader by many for this, im still holdin my ground.
i think hes wack. he cant rhyme for shit in my opinion... i figure its like this. wu as a crew were all down since day one and shit... so when they put it down and started flowing... baby u was that cat that couldnt spit for shit, but he was always down wit the crew so it was like he hadda be apart of that shit. i dunno.. just how i see it.
that should trade that fool for la the darkman or somthin... lol!!!!

another corny one... i gotta bad habit of drawing the Wu logo everywhere. i be writing that shit on my notes. on my calender at work.. everywhere all the time.. habit i guess... its just so damn dope!

i had a dream about RZA awhile back... it was mad weird. i calle d that dude up on the phone and we started rappin and shit.. then someone was callin me so i told RZA to hold on and he was like "word god"... lol. so i went off to see what was up and i was gone for a long fuckin time.. dreamin bout some weird ass shit. then like 2 hours later i remember i had the RZA on hold so went back to the phone and that dude was still there rappin to himself and shit. i was like yo my bad and he was like "true true... thats cool"!!!

got any.....?

Old 06-24-2005, 11:10 PM   #2
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default Re: wu confessions...

i stole a method man CD from some girl......i had a dream about a forum, i think it was g unit......I think its funny when ghost disses 50, than 50 disses him back but 50 keeps it subliminal,...I know he dissed wu tang on the massacre....song 21

oh yeah, personally, g units alright to me, they aint a fuckin gift from god but i think ghost an 50 r both smartasses, funny as hell when they dis........Ghost is Ironman, 50's just 50.....WuTang4Life, fuck tha rest, wu's the best
Old 06-24-2005, 11:17 PM   #3
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

i also to0 draw the wu-tang logo like everywhere... i tried spray painting it on my backpack..i had the stencil i made and everything, but the spray paint jus soaked into the backpack lookin like one big blob...hahaha

another confession is.......i had a dream about me and rza being on some rooftop and we was in a about to fight some karate fools... and he runs on the edge of the building sayin "bududududu" and then he does all this crouching tiger shit...while i watch....hahaha weird ass dream, but it was dope as hell

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Old 06-24-2005, 11:18 PM   #4
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

i stole a method man cd from some girl.....

i really thought the wu tang were chinese rappers when i was 13.....

I used to do mad drugs, always listend to mad drugs while usin wu tang.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:23 PM   #5
T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
Veteran Member

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to T.H.O.M.A.S. Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka
I used to do mad drugs, always listend to mad drugs while usin wu tang.
hahah
Old 06-24-2005, 11:30 PM   #6
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

Come on man, you gotta love U-God! Damn man I really wanna slap you up but it's good I respect your opinion.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:31 PM   #7
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Lol^

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 06-24-2005, 11:33 PM   #8
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

Anyway, a wu confession of mine....I don't nobody in my life about the Wu Tang. I've only had my best friend listen to wu tang while driving in my car and he doesn't really feel it he's more a rock guy which I used to be as well. I keep my musical interests on the low because then I get this "label" put on me. "oh yeah he listens to the gangsta rap." Fuck you you fucking monkeys. Wu Tang Forever.
Old 06-24-2005, 11:57 PM   #9
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlymelody
Wu Tang Forever.

word...

Old 06-24-2005, 11:59 PM   #10
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

indeed

Throw Ya W's Up!

Old 06-25-2005, 12:19 AM   #11
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by born invincible
word...

Thank you man. You just don't know how it is here for real! Peoples be playing that 50 cent before basketball games, be bumping J-Kwon cd while driving around with friends, just drives me fucking nuts man!!! For real it feels like I got this thing pent up inside of me yo!
Old 06-25-2005, 12:22 AM   #12
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Thumbs up Re: wu confessions...

"Wu Tang anonymous", that's what we're here for(no homo's)
Old 06-25-2005, 05:42 AM   #13
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

I also draw wu logos everywhere.. hmm like in class at school, on the back of chairs, on desks, walls wtf ever.

Thats really it......
Old 06-25-2005, 06:20 AM   #14
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

when my bro listens to girly an happy rnb songs i but on th most grimey wu song i can find really loud to scare him (ok i mean to piss him off but i know deep down he muyst be scared haha)
Old 06-25-2005, 06:36 AM   #15
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

I got groupies because this is my forum. That's a confession.