news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-17-2006, 11:13 AM   #1
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Fast and Furious 3

ok i just watch the trailer for this, it kinda looks good but i just cant believe they would cast bow wow innit, and the lead guy is someone i never heard of. Its called tokyo drift and is all about drifting, im not a fan of drifting street racing should always be about drag races, i think this would be the end of this series of movie.
Old 03-17-2006, 04:01 PM   #2
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id...999&cf=trailer
link for the trailer
Old 03-18-2006, 02:37 AM   #3
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Dude, you been in the dark for so long. Street racing should be only drag racing? For the past ten years, drift racing has been becoming more popular, and only in America and UK do people still drag race, however, I respect both, but street racing now requires (almost requires) drifting. Most street races now have drift racing in it, and the trailer for the movie sucks really really really bad. It doesn't even look good at all.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 06:43 AM   #4
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

noooo not bow wow

they fucked up
haha
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 06:50 AM   #5
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f
noooo not bow wow

they fucked up
haha
Yea, They killed it. .

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 10:18 AM   #6
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

noo bow wow thats jus lame

it looks alright but films normally start getting pretty shit by the 3rd in the series so im not beliveing any hype
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 11:41 AM   #7
HANZO
Hanovallah

if vin diesel was in it and no bow wow the storyline about going to tokyo could of worked. but its gonna be gay, i liked the first one, the second was a bit crap. This film is more childish aiming at the young boy racers who think their 300 cars are ferraris, once they watch it i can gurantee your gonna get un skilled drivers trying to drift on the streetz
Old 03-18-2006, 11:48 AM   #8
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its imposabble to drift in the street unless u have the set up in suspension that makes u slide and grip traction
fast

but then when u do this
u cant drive on the streets cus turrning at normal turns as daily driven will be hard... slid all over the place haha
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 01:50 PM   #9
HANZO
Hanovallah

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f
its imposabble to drift in the street unless u have the set up in suspension that makes u slide and grip traction
fast

but then when u do this
u cant drive on the streets cus turrning at normal turns as daily driven will be hard... slid all over the place haha
very true, thats what i ment by drifting being a sport for the track, and sticking to drag and circuit racing would have made more sense.
Old 03-18-2006, 02:39 PM   #10
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

looks kind of dumb, but im sure its going to sell
Old 03-18-2006, 05:18 PM   #11
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

"How do these guys get away with this", yeah How?

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 05:30 PM   #12
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN88
very true, thats what i ment by drifting being a sport for the track, and sticking to drag and circuit racing would have made more sense.
Han. totally cool, man. I agree with that, drifting on track (could do it in the street, ever watched initial d) and drag in the street. Makes much better sense. But, yeah drifting is the thing now and days.

The movie still looks horrible, and yeah bow wow did kill the potential of me seeing it.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 10:30 PM   #13
brown_dogg
the brown guy

brown_dogg grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to brown_dogg

just when i thought they couldn't make the series any worse... they found bow wow.
Old 03-19-2006, 09:24 AM   #14
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown_dogg
just when i thought they couldn't make the series any worse... they found bow wow.

hahaha
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 08:08 AM   #15
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

got a lot of hot asian chicks in it...thats always good..i guess......i remeber when the first f&f came out i was living in austin tx at the time,went and saw the shit,come out the theater and i see niggas in astro vans tryin to drift an shit,funny shit,thought i would share that wit you guys.....