news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-06-2006, 09:39 PM   #1486
FrenchShin
akabrownsugar

FrenchShin grasshopper

on paper, boro's squad is sick. even if most of them are a bit old... still they have talent.
FrenchShin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 12:58 PM   #1487
ShogunAssassin
The shogun's dicapetator

ShogunAssassin grasshopper

how could i forget about this thread i remember rippin into arsenal fans very funny. What up to the peeps that remember me and to the arsenal fans 2-0 unlucky get in their rooney and park
Old 04-09-2006, 01:25 PM   #1488
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man utd outplayed arsenal today, chelsea were very impressive but i must say that west ham were pretty shit. Liverpool another solid performance Fowler shows his skills he definetly should end his career at liverpool.
Old 04-09-2006, 06:06 PM   #1489
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WTF if Milan didnt loose that game to Lecce last week they would have only been 4 points behind right now.

Im expecting big thaaangs from Luca Toni at the world cup, dude is dominating the serie A. (watch it not happen and me and the rest of the italian fans be dissapointed, again) Another goal today, at like 27 for just leauge play.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 05:19 AM   #1490
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it will be very unlikely for luca toni to play cause i can gurantee italy's strikeforce would be del piero and vieri. they guys dont understand the concept of bringing in new players.
Old 04-10-2006, 11:47 AM   #1491
LDK

LDK grasshopper

Yeahhhhh
I'am French and i Represent France and i speak very bad english

I know that france team are not very good

BUt Da French Player Are the BEst Footballer In the world Today and Forever

AJA auxerre Is the Best FOrmation center Of the World
ANd all the better player Come From Fr (Zidane, platini, bartez, thierry henri, Anelka, Cisse, Vierra, Trezeguet , Wiltord and again and again)

Now u know whose the best Footballer
And You know That France have the better Dj in the world and the better Mc after da USA
LDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 12:09 PM   #1492
FrenchShin
akabrownsugar

FrenchShin grasshopper

calme toi amigo...
Old 04-10-2006, 12:22 PM   #1493
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

You know, I don't think Vieri will start at theworld cup. I expect Gillardino to take his place. As for Luca Toni, the guy's been bangin 'em in for years, I'd like to see him start for Italy. They'll need to utilise Totti as he'll be fit (and presumably captain as well) but I expect them to sit him in the hole.
With regard to France, I'd rate them for the World Cup if Raymond Domenech wasn't their coach, that guy sucks.

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 12:39 PM   #1494
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDK
Yeahhhhh
I'am French and i Represent France and i speak very bad english

I know that france team are not very good

BUt Da French Player Are the BEst Footballer In the world Today and Forever

ANd all the better player Come From Fr (Zidane, platini, bartez, thierry henri, Anelka, Cisse, Vierra, Trezeguet , Wiltord and again and again)

Now u know whose the best Footballer
And You know That France have the better Dj in the world and the better Mc after da USA

lol du bon chauvinisme à la française !

Welcome on these boards anyway
Old 04-11-2006, 12:03 PM   #1495
HANZO
Hanovallah

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDK
platini dont play no more, barthez was an overrated keeper, the rest aint really french if you look at it, i mean zidane is algerian the rest are form african descent. Anelka plays in turkey meaning he is shit now the man has only scored 10 goals, in the turkish league 10 goals is nothin the old anelka would have netted atleast 30 by now. you should see him play the guy jus walks around the field doing nothin.

Anyways, who saw barca vs racing, racing santander fans chanting racial abuse at eto'o again. We see the spanish FA have done a lot to stop this, the ref told the stadium announcer to tell everyone to shut up, it didnt happen. its jus bringing the spanish game down, because la liga is such a good league the most watchable football is played but this is just ruining it.
Old 04-11-2006, 12:20 PM   #1496
ratty mayonnaise
Yammich maeker

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cisse = best player

rofl

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 01:09 PM   #1497
FrenchShin
akabrownsugar

FrenchShin grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN88
platini dont play no more, barthez was an overrated keeper, the rest aint really french if you look at it, i mean zidane is algerian the rest are form african descent. Anelka plays in turkey meaning he is shit now the man has only scored 10 goals, in the turkish league 10 goals is nothin the old anelka would have netted atleast 30 by now. you should see him play the guy jus walks around the field doing nothin.

Anyways, who saw barca vs racing, racing santander fans chanting racial abuse at eto'o again. We see the spanish FA have done a lot to stop this, the ref told the stadium announcer to tell everyone to shut up, it didnt happen. its jus bringing the spanish game down, because la liga is such a good league the most watchable football is played but this is just ruining it.
you need to learn more young man... saying that Zidane ain't French because he has Algerian parents is fucking ignorant...

as for Anelka. Larson used to play in Scotland, and now he's still good at Barça. was he a shitty player ?
Old 04-11-2006, 02:27 PM   #1498
4-Bar Killer
criminologyrap

4-Bar Killer grasshopper

WU KILLAH WHERE YOU AT!! MARSEILLE IN FRONT!! Maoulida!!! YEEAH!!
Old 04-11-2006, 05:06 PM   #1499
HANZO
Hanovallah

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchShin
you need to learn more young man... saying that Zidane ain't French because he has Algerian parents is fucking ignorant...

as for Anelka. Larson used to play in Scotland, and now he's still good at Barça. was he a shitty player ?
My parents are turkish i was born and raised in england, but i aint english.

Larsson scored 30 goals per season at celtic how many has he scored at barca???? aint sayin larssons a bad player it still takes a lot to score all them goals. Am asking you have you seen anelka play lately??? the man is a shambles a player who barely runs after the ball the only time he gets on the ball is when it is placed at his graceful feet. His just their for the money, its clearly seen the man aint up to play football. If a team pays that much money for a player who has such a name you would expect him to atleast score 15 goals, the man cant even do 10 in a fuked up league. The team he plays for score an average of 2 goals per game anelka has no part in any of them .
Old 04-11-2006, 05:12 PM   #1500
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-Bar Killer
WU KILLAH WHERE YOU AT!! MARSEILLE IN FRONT!! Maoulida!!! YEEAH!!

Damn ! shit was crazy !!! plus I won more than 100€ by betting on this match !!! ahahah I knew we would kick their mothafuckin asses !!!

Quote:
i mean zidane is algerian