news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-15-2006, 10:43 PM   #1516
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN88
^^barca won i guess thats them wrapping up the league.
Milan derby today 1-0 AC milan, a very boring game, man utd draws with sunderland, thats their title challenge over.

bad coinsodence them playing in the leauge.

im talking champions leauge final.

but id prefer that did not go down like that.

in order to win CL

milan
barca
arsenal
villareal

nothing agianst arsenal, its like when porto or whoever won it a couple years ago won. no one wants to see that.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 04:57 AM   #1517
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no one wants to see arsenal win?
wtf

they play the most attractive football out of them teams.
villareal play similar to how arsenal play.

barca.,. are over rated.. they got the best youngster in the world (messi)
and the biggest diver in the world ronaldinho.. ive seen the man dive after pushing the ball between players then just falling over b4 he even gets past them.. mans a joker.

AC milan.. hmm. i dont think they have it defensivly to cope against the arsenal or villareal attack..

did anyone see villareal 0wnz the fuck outa inter?
riquelme is good..but no where 2nd place in the world
messi has had an amazing season.. he made barca this year..
not ronaldinho ( see how they struggled after messi got injured.)
i would say henry has been better than mr brazilian diver also.
riquelme is class.. but aimar and messi have played better than him this season..

oh and i support villareal and valencia.. i been watching them tight like the last 7 years..riquelme is a big fish in a small pond..
barca never used him to how he could be used..
plus 2 months after they bought roman.. they boughT ronaldinho

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 03:08 PM   #1518
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

Quote:
no one wants to see arsenal win?
well, I bet on them against vilareal so I want them to win this match but the last think I would like to happen (and it won't happen) is them winning the cup ... why ? I dunno, I just can't stand this club lol

PS: Niang (2) + Maoulida (2) + Pagis (2) = 6 - 0 !!!!!!!!
Old 04-16-2006, 03:39 PM   #1519
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well arsenal have to win the champions league if they wanna keep henry, it looks like they gonna finish 5th in the league, the champions league would be an excellent reason for henry to stay, but nothing and to add on top a year in the uefa cup aint gonna be good news to arsenal and makes it unlikely for henry to stay.
Old 04-16-2006, 06:35 PM   #1520
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

must have been typing fast.

i most definatly didnt mean arsenal.

meant villareal.

i very much like the way arsenal play, it is fast paced moving the ball soccer. but there just not my team so id rather them not win, clearly.

sorry for the mixup.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 04-17-2006, 05:16 AM   #1521
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the winners will be arsennal.. due to last season for henry and last season at highbury.. or villareal 1st time ever in the champs league (plus the barstewards beat everton )

we got chelski today.. can we make them wait another week, b4 they lift the title.!

van der mayde hatrick
rofl

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 07:32 PM   #1522
whitey
Wu Vatican

as much as i like the way arsenal play, i dont think they have enough class to take down milan or barca.

henry is the top striker in the world, but milan probably have number 2, and barca number 3.

not to mention so many other greats, superpippo is playing just that. messi is way better than cesc for both being so younge.

ronaldinho is the best thing out of brazil since pele and kaka is no slouch.

yes milan are a little aged in the back but it doesnt make them bums by any stretch of the imagination.

i would be as shocked as last year if arsenal win, and that would be very shocked. but if they do it playing lovely football, like they like to do, i wont mind as much.

Old 04-18-2006, 08:13 AM   #1523
verbal vipa
The Shoksmith

verbal vipa grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to verbal vipa

Liverpool To Win The FA Cup.
Arsenal To Win Champeons League.

Wunited Kingdom Foreva!!!
verbal vipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 08:17 AM   #1524
verbal vipa
The Shoksmith

verbal vipa grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to verbal vipa

I Don't Fink The Way The Itallians Play Is Any Match For The English Style.
Although Last Year Was The Best champions league Final Eva. So If An English And Itallian Side Meet... I'm Predicting Maddness. Arsenal Are Gonna Bring Da Rukus!

1 Love.
verbal vipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 10:51 AM   #1525
-Gambino-

-Gambino- grasshopper

I hope to see Arsenal and Barcelona in the final. This would be ILL!
And ofcourse i want Arsenal to win because i've been their fan like 5 years now.
-Gambino- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 12:31 PM   #1526
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

barca vs arsenal final would be the most desirable final, but as a liverpool fan who llives in london surrounded by gooners i hope villareal knock arsenal out. Barca to win simply for the fact that their football has been most entertaining.
Old 04-18-2006, 01:24 PM   #1527
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

Seeing arsenal destroyed by barca in final would be dope ! but right now I got to give arsenal the respect they deserve for the way they've been playing lately.
Old 04-18-2006, 03:15 PM   #1528
Rorschach
Sean.

Rorschach shaolin monk

Hmm, I thought Milan would put more of a fight especially considering the form they went into this match in, also Barca hadn't been at their best recently, and this was at the damn San Siro lol.

Giuly's finish was good, if the score stays like this you can't really look past an Arsenal and Barca final, which is what the neutral, like myself wants so badly. Possibly the two most attractive sides in Europe going one on one. Ronaldinho, Fabregas, Reyes, Deco, Eto'o, Henry....oh my.
Rorschach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 03:53 PM   #1529
HANZO
Hanovallah

barcelona played well in the second half milan squandered too many chances, barca's passing was very impressive at the end of the game they killed it off well after the goal. Still not over, milan still could win at the nou camp.
Old 04-18-2006, 04:08 PM   #1530
4-Bar Killer
criminologyrap

4-Bar Killer grasshopper

I really hope barca will go to the final, along with arsenal.. I like arsenal, and hates milan, so it would be a great final.. Milan played quite good today, and could have scored one or two goals today, but luckily, they didn't. I'm pretty sure barca is through..