news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-21-2006, 03:12 PM   #1561
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dislike...

juve
inter
deportivo
the mls
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 09:02 AM   #1562
Moctezuma

Moctezuma grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by WU-KILLAH
well, I bet on them against vilareal so I want them to win this match but the last think I would like to happen (and it won't happen) is them winning the cup ... why ? I dunno, I just can't stand this club lol
hem, ok...
i really think villareal is going to be qualified
riquelme is going to kill everybody in the world cup
hope messi will be back and well for the world cup
the 2 with tevez and aguero, unstoppable !!!!!
Old 04-22-2006, 09:07 AM   #1563
Moctezuma

Moctezuma grasshopper

team that i hate (yeah i use this term)
arsenal
madrid
valence
lazio
paris
lyon
sao paulo fc
america

i think hate in football is important, it is what make the sport so exciting
people complain about troubles when there is a paris-marseille, but the truth is they like it, journalists love it !!! people are hypocrit

see a boca - river, couldn't be more hate, but also couldn't be a more impressive stadium, a more amazing atmosphere !!!!
Old 04-22-2006, 10:18 AM   #1564
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

arsenal drew with spurs 1-1, they aint gonna make fifth looks good for arsenal, uefa cups a good tournament though
Old 04-22-2006, 01:42 PM   #1565
Sifu Dragon
Veteran Member

Sifu Dragon grasshopper

YEEEESSSS!! Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool!!

great match, have to say though, the last 10 mins were really intense...but we did it, we're gonna win the FA Cup! Good 2 liverpool goals too

Mourinho being a sore loser, not shaking Rafa's hand
Old 04-22-2006, 01:48 PM   #1566
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont hate anyteam, how can u hate a team.
its fucking sport, just entertainment

shouldnt channal the hate, into shit that means somehting

ill go with teams i enjoy watchin play

everton
valencia
ac milan
villareal
ajax
man utd
arsenal
argentina

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 02:52 PM   #1567
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn happy the pool beat cheski.

teams i like to watch would be arsenal and barca. they just play attractive soccer.

oddley enough im an ACM fan and it could be either of them that put them out of the compition if ACM doesnt win it.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 04-22-2006, 05:23 PM   #1568
Moctezuma

Moctezuma grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller
its fucking sport, just entertainment
for me, it is not...
Old 04-22-2006, 05:28 PM   #1569
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moctezuma
for me, it is not...
i second that shit.

when milan lost last years final i honestly had a sick feeling in my stomach that did not leave me for some days.

its much more than a sport to me, if i had the choice of being castrasted and never fucking a girl again and become a world class soccer player, or marry and fuck insert name here of hot ass chick for the rest of my life, id pick option one in a heartbeat.

Old 04-22-2006, 06:07 PM   #1570
Moctezuma

Moctezuma grasshopper

exactly
also all social role of football
what it represents for so many people
how people live it

no, football is not so entertainement
it is a unique sport
look at the happiness in angola, togo, costa rica,... when they reached their qualification !!! this is not just an entertainement, it's everything, because they do not have nothing...

so i don't blaim hate in football, for me it is something logical and even important for this sport...
Old 04-22-2006, 06:19 PM   #1571
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i get down when everton/argentina loose, but then 5 secs later
im like so what?

i love everton, but that doesnt mean., id be on a downer if they lost.
their so much more important shit to get worked up over,
like freedoms being eroded, the rich raping the poor. etc

i love playin and watching footy,, the only thingh i watch on tv is footy
but i see it for what it is,
a nice distraction to get u away from the real world. or would u rather watch ur team play, then find out what really happened on 9/11?

aint no team ever winning a world cup
gonna stop a war. or a famine or a rape of a country..
their is a reason why, sports are so popular with people (itsl ike a religion) thus people are easier to control, when they take it, for more than fun.
course the people in tonga/angola costa rica, where happy they won,
but do u think they would treade all that away, for actual freedom., or by letting their country be run by their own powers and not outside interferance?

oh and well done to liverpool,
they playedwell,, aint no team created that many chances v chelski for sometime.

Moct - who do u think will win.. barca or ac?
who do u want them to play arse or villareal?
and why

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 10:08 PM   #1572
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
yeah i get down when everton/argentina loose, but then 5 secs later
im like so what?

i love everton, but that doesnt mean., id be on a downer if they lost.
their so much more important shit to get worked up over,
like freedoms being eroded, the rich raping the poor. etc

i love playin and watching footy,, the only thingh i watch on tv is footy
but i see it for what it is,
a nice distraction to get u away from the real world. or would u rather watch ur team play, then find out what really happened on 9/11?

their is a reason why, sports are so popular with people (itsl ike a religion) thus people are easier to control, when they take it, for more than fun.
but do u think they would treade all that away, for actual freedom., or by letting their country be run by their own powers and not outside interferance?

oh and well done to liverpool,
they playedwell,, aint no team created that many chances v chelski for sometime.

and why
i understand what your saying, but no one person is really gonna ever change that.

you need many many people, over a very long period of time. so long that who ever started it and the people who put in so much work would probably never the see end conclusions. which is why i think so many people are content with how things are. theyd rather live in a semi fucked up place, than try and do something about it and really inconvienince themselves so that a generation or 2 or 3 or however long it took could see the effects.

but back the the main topic of the thread...

juve tied again, milan is only 3 points back now with 3 games left, i think anything can happen now.

Old 04-23-2006, 09:33 AM   #1573
Moctezuma

Moctezuma grasshopper

Quote:
the 78 world cup, won by argentina, is very suspicious (especially the game peru-argentina)... the main theory was that the military who had the power at these times (with many violation of human rights) paid because they knew an argentina's victory in the world cup who save them and calm down people's revendications... see, sometimes it is not only sport...

Quote:
and why
well, let's get back to the subject
i see barca win, really best team in europe presently
huge attack (but sad they've lost messi), when you see what they have as substitutes, it's amazing : guily, larson,...
best team and also best substitutes, that's why they are so strong
and defense is ok too, puyol is a great player

then i see a victory of villareal (and i hope... maybe i am not objective)
they're really good, players that were rejected from big teams or not given their chance, but still have their talent and show it in villareal
the main doubt is riquelme, everything depends on his level
if he plays well, team's amazing
if he's not in a good day (like on the first game), impossible to win against arsenal...
Old 04-23-2006, 10:42 PM   #1574
whitey
Wu Vatican

2006 PFA Awards

Player of the Year: Steven Gerrard, Liverpool
Young Player of the Year: Wayne Rooney, Manchester United
Premiership Team of the Year:
Shay Given, Newcastle United
Pascal Chimbonda, Wigan Athletic
John Terry, Chelsea
Jamie Carragher, Liverpool
William Gallas, Chelsea
Steven Gerrard, Liverpool
Frank Lampard, Chelsea
Joe Cole, Chelsea
Cristiano Ronaldo, Manchester United
Thierry Henry, Arsenal
Wayne Rooney, Manchester United

I agree with all the choices pretty much.

Last edited by whitey; 04-24-2006 at 08:49 AM.
Old 04-24-2006, 02:48 AM   #1575
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

Yes of course football is more than entertainment, it really has an impact on people's lives where I live.
Mocte pray for me for saturday !