news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-09-2006, 01:36 PM   #1666
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yep ledley kings not in the squad, a bit of a shame for him, makes more sense for him being in the squad then aaron lennon, if gerrard or lampard get injured who will replace one of them. ledley king would be the best choice.
Old 05-09-2006, 04:02 PM   #1667
Sifu Dragon
Veteran Member

Sifu Dragon grasshopper

Lennons a class player and i'm glad he's in the team but i'd definitely put King over him, King is great for defense. Carrick would be a good replacement for either Gerrard or Lampard
Old 05-09-2006, 05:12 PM   #1668
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is probably the most bullshit news you gonna hear but its true and i want your views on it.
its about the turkish league which at the moment is going into its last week, the 2 top teams are on 80 points each, but today the focus was passed onto the teams fighting for relegation. A senior member of parliament leader of the main opposition party in turkey has started a bill backed by many members of parliament not to allow diyarbakirspor a team who has been relegated already and samsumspor a team most likely to get relegated this week to get relegated. Yes thats right they dont want these two teams to get relegated, the reason being diyarbakirspor being a team from the kurdish east of the country, keeping them in the first division would assist with peace talks. The other team because the city that team is from started the war on independence. To me this is the biggest bunch of crap i have heard from a politician. It is going ahead, i mean diyarbakirspor coming up to the first league was a political move in the first place. At the moment this law which disables these teams form getting relegated is being reviewed. fukin politicians ruining football i find this ridiculous sad that it is true though.
Old 05-09-2006, 11:07 PM   #1669
Moctezuma

Moctezuma grasshopper

chivas !!!!!!!
Old 05-10-2006, 11:07 AM   #1670
Sifu Dragon
Veteran Member

Sifu Dragon grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN88
this is probably the most bullshit news you gonna hear but its true and i want your views on it.
its about the turkish league which at the moment is going into its last week, the 2 top teams are on 80 points each, but today the focus was passed onto the teams fighting for relegation. A senior member of parliament leader of the main opposition party in turkey has started a bill backed by many members of parliament not to allow diyarbakirspor a team who has been relegated already and samsumspor a team most likely to get relegated this week to get relegated. Yes thats right they dont want these two teams to get relegated, the reason being diyarbakirspor being a team from the kurdish east of the country, keeping them in the first division would assist with peace talks. The other team because the city that team is from started the war on independence. To me this is the biggest bunch of crap i have heard from a politician. It is going ahead, i mean diyarbakirspor coming up to the first league was a political move in the first place. At the moment this law which disables these teams form getting relegated is being reviewed. fukin politicians ruining football i find this ridiculous sad that it is true though.
that's just stupid, it's not playing the game right, get politics out of it
Old 05-10-2006, 11:38 AM   #1671
HANZO
Hanovallah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu Dragon
that's just stupid, it's not playing the game right, get politics out of it
they proposing a law know that will keep the two teams in. Another view was to have a league of 21 teams and no relegation so each big city would have a representative in the top league. The sports minister has rejected the idea but no ones gonna listen to him. I dont think it will happen most definetly even if it does pass the parliament the presidents got sense and wont let is become a law. Its just a stupid situation.

Back to football uefa cup tonight i kno no one cares bout it, sevilla should win i dont see middlesborough scoring 4 in the last 10 minutes for a third time.
Old 05-10-2006, 03:46 PM   #1672
HANZO
Hanovallah

sevilla 4 - 0 middlesborough, the game was one sided sevilla out played middlesborough the whole game.
Old 05-11-2006, 02:00 PM   #1673
Sifu Dragon
Veteran Member

Sifu Dragon grasshopper

Boro got raped in the end, i feel sorry for them, they definitely should of had a penaltly

who here actually thinks Arsenal is going to win next week? i was discussing this with my mates before and one of em really thinks arsenal is gonna win it, lunatic, he even betted with me
Old 05-11-2006, 02:48 PM   #1674
HANZO
Hanovallah

i dont think arsenal will win, barcelonas different from juve and real, there a much better villareal. And villareal took it to arsenal so i expect barca to walk away with it.
Old 05-11-2006, 06:56 PM   #1675
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think it should end barca 3-0.

but after last year, you never know.

henry is pure and simple one of the best strikers ever. its hard to really say a guy like that cannot single handedly creat a goal or two, or maybe even three.

logic says pick barca, but shit happens, well see.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 12:10 PM   #1676
HANZO
Hanovallah

the best FA cup final 3-3 liverpool win on penalties wat a match, congrats to west ham they put up a fight.
Old 05-13-2006, 12:38 PM   #1677
4-Bar Killer
criminologyrap

4-Bar Killer grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN88
the best FA cup final 3-3 liverpool win on penalties wat a match, congrats to west ham they put up a fight.
yeah it was a great match.. Can't believe WH missed that chance in the end, it was SOO close..
Old 05-13-2006, 12:41 PM   #1678
HANZO
Hanovallah

that last chance was a wonder save by reina fingertip stuff. must say hands down gerrard was sumthin else. But respect for benayoun from west ham, man was runnin non stop for the whole game
Old 05-13-2006, 05:16 PM   #1679
4-Bar Killer
criminologyrap

4-Bar Killer grasshopper

FUCK!! OM lost everything in the last 15 minutes today, and landed on a 5th place in the league, which means no Champions League, and not even Uefa Cup. Damn, Ribéry missed a penalty, fuck this, it was so close!! Damn!!
Old 05-13-2006, 05:36 PM   #1680
Jeremy94
Tu peux pas me test!

Jeremy94 grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy94

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-Bar Killer
FUCK!! OM lost everything in the last 15 minutes today, and landed on a 5th place in the league, which means no Champions League, and not even Uefa Cup. Damn, Ribéry missed a penalty, fuck this, it was so close!! Damn!!
Yeah i saw that shit too.
These bitches of Lille will play the Champion League as tourist, they won't win one match...

Barthez leaves Marseille he'll play with Toulouse next year...
Also Domenech chose him to be the N°1 french's goalkeeper