news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-31-2007, 08:55 AM   #3016
FrenchShin
akabrownsugar

FrenchShin grasshopper

Hargreaves at ManU.

ManU will have to get rid of some players, won't they ?

Guess what ? Roman said he's ready to spend a lot.
FrenchShin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 09:48 AM   #3017
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

I can see Richardson, Heinze, Saha and Brown leaving. We needed a left winger and attacking midfielder to gradally be brought in so they can acclimatise themselves to Giggs' and Scholes' roles. Neither can replace them, as they're both immense but if we're patient like we were with Ronaldo then I'm sure it'll work out. We need a new striker now, Huntelaar would be a realistic option as we only need a poacher, the new blood have the pace.

Chelsea will get Quaresma, and maybe Lucho Gonzalez if they lose Lampard. But I can't se Porto allowing Chelsea to rob oo many of their players. I heard an interesting rumour that Boulahrouz is being sold already, to Bayern Munich for €5m, half what was paid for him last summer. Maybe a first option on Schweinsteiger as part of it? Alex joining is common knowledge, of course.

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 03:20 PM   #3018
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sources on boulahrouz?

are you kidding? you honestly think bayern will swap our #1 one midfield for another left back? we got lahm and jansen why would we sign boulharouz and give away our most potent midfielder? i dont believe that for a second, and if it is true, uli hoeness can go and get fucked up the arse

mark viduka to newcastle united is another rumour
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 03:36 PM   #3019
FrenchShin
akabrownsugar

FrenchShin grasshopper

wow... Bayern really wants Ribéry, putting 20 mil + Santa Cruz on the table.
Old 05-31-2007, 04:50 PM   #3020
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Boca Juniors exec Pedro Pompillo says strike sensation Rodrigo Palacio will accept a transfer to Barcelona once the club can get all part owners of the player's registration onboard. The Catalans will reportedly pay over 20 million euros for the striker, but Juan Paladino has to clear the path of all obstacles first.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 06:02 AM   #3021
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonearm_Terrorwrist View Post
sources on boulahrouz?

are you kidding? you honestly think bayern will swap our #1 one midfield for another left back? we got lahm and jansen why would we sign boulharouz and give away our most potent midfielder? i dont believe that for a second, and if it is true, uli hoeness can go and get fucked up the arse

mark viduka to newcastle united is another rumour
First option doesn't necesarily mean they'll buy him right away, it could be in a year or 2. I was just speculating on that, you can't expect to get a top drawer defender for half his worth and for Chelsea to not want anything in return.
My sources are my sources, journalists and people involved with agents etc. Funnily enough the same story came out in the British press today, talking about how Boulahrouz going to Bayern, with Chelsea competing with Juventus for Pizarro on a bosman.

Barcelona are getting themselves a class forward in Palacio, provided they sort out his registration. This player ownership nonsense is becoming a problem, particularly when so many people have a piece of the pie.

Chicks dig giant robots
Old 06-01-2007, 06:47 AM   #3022
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bayern Munich striker Claudio Pizarro has joined Chelsea on a free transfer, according to reports.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:16 AM   #3023
FrenchShin
akabrownsugar

FrenchShin grasshopper

Chelsea's building a new locker room, for the 138 professional players they wanna sign this year.
Old 06-01-2007, 12:52 PM   #3024
whitey
Wu Vatican

Manchester United are reportedly set to bid $16 million for bolton striker Nicolas Anelka as they bid to strengthen their forward line.

i found that very interesting. a step up from saha or anyone else they have other than rooney, but im still not sure if its a long term fix. ecspecially with anelkas propencity to self destruct.

Old 06-01-2007, 05:19 PM   #3025
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the england brazil game was a bit boring, brazil out played england with their ball movement but never looked threatening. england were poor and theres nothing else to say about the game.
Old 06-02-2007, 02:38 AM   #3026
whitey
Wu Vatican

ronaldinho looked nice at times. i really think ronaldo should be back in the squad with robinho. they really do play better football than anyone else i dont care if the score was 1-1. there was just some instance of mantaining posession between like 3 guys with 3 or 4 give and goes with defenders all around that just boggle the mind.

im glad beckham assisted, would have been nice if he scored that free kick. i was never a big fan of his, other than his imense ability to hit frees and deliever balls in the run of play, but he took way too much shit for the "downfall" of england and real madrid. im glad he is showing both of them they can suck a dick.

i think he will shred mls with hes frees and service too. easily have 15 assists in half a season and 10ish free kick goals.

side note, marsalas salas (sp) the chilean is looking at a move to chicago fire or dc united. mls is not as bad as many people think. a lot of athletisism in there. they just need players with more skills. the likes of beckham, anghel, salas, ect. type players should elevate the game. if it really takes off american sports leagues pay the best, if mls gets that kind of money who knows what kind of players they can bring in.

Old 06-02-2007, 03:52 AM   #3027
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontal Lobotomy View Post
First option doesn't necesarily mean they'll buy him right away, it could be in a year or 2. I was just speculating on that, you can't expect to get a top drawer defender for half his worth and for Chelsea to not want anything in return.
My sources are my sources, journalists and people involved with agents etc. Funnily enough the same story came out in the British press today, talking about how Boulahrouz going to Bayern, with Chelsea competing with Juventus for Pizarro on a bosman.

Barcelona are getting themselves a class forward in Palacio, provided they sort out his registration. This player ownership nonsense is becoming a problem, particularly when so many people have a piece of the pie.
bayern aren't gonna need boulharouz and if they do sign him uli hoeness can go and get fucked, already have 2 german internationals in the same position, dont need 3 internationals in the same position
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 05:41 AM   #3028
Roman Deini
WuCorp Million Dollar Man

Roman Deini shaolin monk

boula's natural position is that of a central defender not a leftback as what you think.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”
Roman Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 05:41 AM   #3029
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

brazil england friendly wasnt all that
its a friendly so nobody really played that hard

i knew it would end as a tie tho
lets see how brazil does against turkey on tuesday
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 07:58 AM   #3030
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman Deini View Post
boula's natural position is that of a central defender not a leftback as what you think.
Exactly, though he's often used as a utility defender, hence why Chelsea got him in the vain hope of replacing Gallas. I thik Bayern would benefit greatly from having a player of Boulahrouz's quality in their side. He's much better than Van Buyten and Ismael anyway. And for €5m I'd call it a bargain.
Pizarro going to Chelsea was a shrewd bit of business, he's a class striker. They not got 2 players in their squad who've fractured their skulls, maybe they'll start a padded helmet trend? hah

On another bosman striker note, wouldn't mind Saviola putting on a Utd shirt.

Chicks dig giant robots