news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-02-2007, 08:57 AM   #3031
FrenchShin
akabrownsugar

FrenchShin grasshopper

i can see Saviola going to Turin...
FrenchShin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 03:12 PM   #3032
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
ronaldinho looked nice at times. i really think ronaldo should be back in the squad with robinho. they really do play better football than anyone else i dont care if the score was 1-1.

side note, marsalas salas (sp) the chilean is looking at a move to chicago fire or dc united. mls is not as bad as many people think. a lot of athletisism in there. they just need players with more skills. the likes of beckham, anghel, salas, ect. type players should elevate the game..
i think adriano over ronaldo
then again ronaldo is starting to get back into shape

i dont know why dunga cut out ze roberto and emerson??

is zidane gonna play in the mls??? i heard rumors about it
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 03:13 PM   #3033
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
i knew it would end as a tie tho
lets see how brazil does against turkey on tuesday
they will crush us cause we just lost to bosnia . the turkish team was soo lazy in that match it was incredible. no passion at all, plus the dirty bosnian players didnt help with all the elbows flying over the place and the game stopped twice because of crowd problems. if we play like this even if brazil dont bother they will destroy us and in a way i hope they do so the media can pound the turkish players for being shit.
Old 06-02-2007, 04:03 PM   #3034
FrenchShin
akabrownsugar

FrenchShin grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
i dont know why dunga cut out ze roberto and emerson??

is zidane gonna play in the mls??? i heard rumors about it
Dunga is the kind of coach who wants to renew the team, and old players have to win their place on the field.

frankly, Emerson hasn't been at the top of his shape this season, even though he's finishing the season quite well, just like the other players of Real. but it's not the Emerson of 2002 anymore.

rumours about Zidane... Ziz makes as much money right now as he was making as a player. so he wouldn't go for the money, and he's not that kind of guy.
would he go for the challenge ? he wants his family to stay put in Madrid, where his 2 first born sons play football and go to school... Ziz being a family guy, i don't see him going to USA ust for fun.
Old 06-02-2007, 04:06 PM   #3035
FrenchShin
akabrownsugar

FrenchShin grasshopper

wow, Anelka is still fire...
Old 06-02-2007, 04:42 PM   #3036
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchShin View Post
i can see Saviola going to Turin...
I dunno man, Real Madrid are sniffin round him and I wouldn't be suprised if he joined just to show Barcelona what they're missing out on.
As for Anelka, he may be shithot, but he's the most miserable fucker I've ever come across as a footballer. Anyone who couldn't content themselves playing for the likes of Arsenal, Real Madrid & PSG shouldn't even be given the opportunity to put on a Man Utd shirt, not to mention he played for City. I was really pissed of when I heard Fergie had took a brief look at him. Huntelaar or Saviola will do the trick, and they'll be greatful to play, not miserable bitches looking to line theirs and their brothers pockets.

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 10:02 PM   #3037
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

possible big swap with roma and inter.

samuel, pizzaro, and 5 million euro to roma, for chivu. good deal for both sides i say.

pippo with another double. although it was only a 2-1 against the faroe islands. eehhyuck.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 06:36 AM   #3038
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman Deini View Post
boula's natural position is that of a central defender not a leftback as what you think.
he has filled in a bit on the left, and it dont matter, so many defenders in front of him in the centre too, for some reason i find hard to believe a team struggling to score goals is going to buy defenders considering its attacking players walking out
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 08:32 AM   #3039
FrenchShin
akabrownsugar

FrenchShin grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontal Lobotomy View Post
I dunno man, Real Madrid are sniffin round him and I wouldn't be suprised if he joined just to show Barcelona what they're missing out on.
yeah well... Eto'o did this, going to Barça just to piss off Madrid lol. can't blame him for it though.

Quote:
As for Anelka, he may be shithot, but he's the most miserable fucker I've ever come across as a footballer. Anyone who couldn't content themselves playing for the likes of Arsenal, Real Madrid & PSG shouldn't even be given the opportunity to put on a Man Utd shirt, not to mention he played for City. I was really pissed of when I heard Fergie had took a brief look at him. Huntelaar or Saviola will do the trick, and they'll be greatful to play, not miserable bitches looking to line theirs and their brothers pockets.
dude was under a lot of pressure as a youngster, and his brothers didn't help. he needed to grow up and be over 25 to realize that, he got rid of his brothers now, at least they don't have the same influence on him anymore.
i like Anelka, it takes a lot to keep on doing this pro football thing after all the bullshit he's been through... now he's the most brilliant player in the French squad, he has a perfect attitude, and nobody can say he's a lazy player.
well, actually i don't care which club he will go to though. i only think he's been more impressive in the French squad than a Henry in the last 2 years.
you forgot Liverpool in your list by the way
Old 06-03-2007, 08:38 AM   #3040
Roman Deini
WuCorp Million Dollar Man

Roman Deini shaolin monk

Quote:
possible big swap with roma and inter.

samuel, pizzaro, and 5 million euro to roma, for chivu. good deal for both sides i say.
No not a good deal. Samuel earns like 4 million, Roma aint gonna pay that. Then they just can pay Chivu that kind of money. I was sad when Samuel was sold to Madrid back in 2002. But he isn't the player anymore he used to be. Wednesday Roma officials meet Chivu's agents and first and foremost it's Chivu that wants to stay at Roma. Money isn't a problem for him.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”
Roman Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 08:58 AM   #3041
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i read an update of that swap and they put in someone else for samuel, a gonzales or something. i just saw it real quick.

there was also an gilardino for adriano swap, that i would have creamed over. but i guess they denied it being true.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 06-03-2007, 09:26 AM   #3042
Frontal Lobotomy
Bonesetter

Frontal Lobotomy grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchShin View Post
you forgot Liverpool in your list by the way
Hah not quite, I didn't mention Liverpool becsue he was on loan there, and was desperate to stay. He still wouldv'e ended up unhappy though, he wouldn't be Nicolas Anelka otherwise.

Chicks dig giant robots
Frontal Lobotomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 10:42 AM   #3043
whitey
Wu Vatican

can anyone see lampard going to juve? hes there big midfield recruite i guess. well see how that goes.

Old 06-03-2007, 03:50 PM   #3044
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
can anyone see lampard going to juve? hes there big midfield recruite i guess. well see how that goes.
nah i cant see lampard in a juve shirt. plus i dont think he will go to a club which wont be in any european competition.
Old 06-03-2007, 07:48 PM   #3045
whitey
Wu Vatican

AC Milan have declared an interest in signing Thierry Henry as the Frenchman's future at Arsenal remains as uncertain as ever.

from goal.com i would fuckkkkkkking love it. ac milan would dominate. kaka ronaldo henry pirlo gattuso serdorf...be serious.