news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-01-2008, 06:32 AM   #5176
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pavylychenko - i know i spelt it wrong just CBF - and corluka to spurs ... any news on berbatov yet? ... setanta said he's going to manure just agreeing on a transfer ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 08:50 AM   #5177
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Spurs can now let Berba go, most likely Man Utd will get him.

Quaresma signs for Inter, for 18million euros, And Robihno being a bitch.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:28 PM   #5178
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

In one of the biggest transfer shocks of the summer, Chievo have completed the signing of Brazilian wonderkid Kerlon. Hes the kid who does the seal dribble, shit is phenominal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYlqql38XkY

that video is pretty funny too.

heres another with a couple more tricks. really great stuff on some of them... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9shQBBXd4A

Veronin signs for some german team. definatly wasnt going to see a lot of time for the pool good move.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Last edited by whitey; 09-01-2008 at 12:40 PM. Reason: added another vid
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 03:10 PM   #5179
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quaresma

Hell yeah. If Inter fucks up this year, it's enuff.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:29 PM   #5180
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Official: Inter Sign Del Piero!
Horrified Juventus fans, this is no prank, Inter Milan really have officially signed Del Piero - however not the Bianconero legend and club symbol Alessandro - but Treviso youngster Jago Del Piero.
»Comments (72) Print This Story Send To A Friend Contact Us Having completed the signing of Portuguese winger Ricardo Quaresma in the early hours of the morning, Inter have now moved to snap up their second player on transfer deadline day.

Inter have purchased Treviso youngster Jago Del Piero, a player they were heavily linked with earlier in the summer. The 14-year-old Del Piero is a highly rated striker with both Brazilian and Italian nationality.

The Nerazzurri are hoping that he will improve and work his way into the Inter first team in the coming years, although all the talk is unsurprisingly on the link between the player and the Juventus club symbol Alessandro who shares the same surname.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:52 PM   #5181
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

zing.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 09-01-2008, 05:07 PM   #5182
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

apparently Man City are real close to signing Robihno, some say its a done deal.

40million Euros from Citys new Arab owners. no official word though.

**ok its official now, Real Madrid president said they will be selling Robihno for human reasons to Man City**

Last edited by HANZO; 09-01-2008 at 05:52 PM.
HANZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 06:06 PM   #5183
whitey
Wu Vatican

hah what the fuck robinho wants to go to man city for. i bet he is gone from that team within 2 years, 1 even. like a tevez and mascheranno deal. def be picking the binho up in fantasy though.

Old 09-01-2008, 07:13 PM   #5184
whitey
Wu Vatican

berba officially signs for united. dude will rack up the goals and assists there. he might even make it so rooney can actually score, like he did for that bum keane.

big last day, robinho, berba, and quarisma all move in the waning hours of the transfer window.

Old 09-01-2008, 07:18 PM   #5185
HANZO
Hanovallah

yea Berba didnt want anything to do with Tottenham anymore.

Robihno's transfer fee is the highest in EPL history. damn, Real Madrid stated "as you can see this transfer was not about Sporting interest as Robihno is moving to Man City"

in translation its all about money cause his moving to a shit but overly rich club.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:43 AM   #5186
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
hah what the fuck robinho wants to go to man city for. i bet he is gone from that team within 2 years, 1 even. like a tevez and mascheranno deal. def be picking the binho up in fantasy though.
it seems to me that it's just the pathway to chel$ki ... i doubt madrid would of ever sold robinho to chel$ki so he'll play a year at citeh knowing that citeh will take a high money offer ...

although for citeh and their cash this could be the major signing that makes them relevant in football ... they could well string some big signings in the future if they perform well ... thaksin fucked them over by dumping eriksson then selling
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:36 AM   #5187
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
yea Berba didnt want anything to do with Tottenham anymore.

Robihno's transfer fee is the highest in EPL history. damn, Real Madrid stated "as you can see this transfer was not about Sporting interest as Robihno is moving to Man City"

in translation its all about money cause his moving to a shit but overly rich club.
word.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:36 AM   #5188
HANZO
Hanovallah

yeah Real would have never sold Robihno to Chelski. the Global game means you have Global rivals. Chelski may not be in the Spanish league but you dnt wanna sell your players to rivals in the champs league.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:50 PM   #5189
whitey
Wu Vatican

im finally getting to watch this milan v. bologny game. it sucks they lost obvi, but the dinho was fucking killing shit. this makes me very happy.

they shouldnt loose to a newly promoted club but they were a bit unlucky. bolognia had 2 chances and finished, thats football sometimes. nesta, gattuso, kaka were also injuried for the game.

Old 09-02-2008, 01:04 PM   #5190
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Man City got a nice little trio of Brazilians there, Elano, Jo, Robinho. Could be interesting together, non of them have any physical strengh though. They got quite a few high class players now, SWP, Kompany, Richards, Benjani, Dunne. I think they are weak in CM positions though.

I still dont think they will challenge top 4 this season. Only chance they have is if they are near still in January, then they can go out and spend more.

As a United fan, I am buzzing right now off the fact we have got Berbatov. Sharper than Barbwire. Pissed its gonna be so long till weve got another game. I hate fucking international breaks.

England dont deserve to have a team. Well probably draw v Andorra, and we def lose vs Croatia, theres no point.