news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-11-2009, 11:01 PM   #5926
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
whats selling out in your opinion? clubs with billionaire foreign owners and clubs in debt?

pretty much ... you think having a couple of yanks buying out a club after 100 years of establishment isn't selling out?

these clubs with billionaire owners and hundreds of million euro/pound debt still don't generate more than we do at being debt free and 100% owned
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:26 PM   #5927
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

word. i really respect the way arsne runs the gooners. same with munich i suppose. i feel buying players on credit and going into debt is almost like cheating. clubs are using players that they dont in fact technially own. they spread payments out on players for years. man losers take the cake for me. i do not respect how they do business at all. not only do they have massive debt, they are still constantly trying to snap up young talent from home grown clubs as cut rate prices, so the small clubs cant really bank on their investment, not to mention they are always in the mix for buying big name players. when you need to sit tevez because there is no room on the pitch for him that is fucked up.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:29 AM   #5928
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that's why the bundesliga is so good from an administration point of view ... clubs just can't find themselves in the level of debt most EPL, serie a or la liga teams do

borussia dortmund was a pubic hair away from never being heard of again but they managed to fix themselves ... teams like man u, liverpool, chel$ki, real madrid etc... wouldn't exist in the bundesliga

like lol how the hell can real madrid be in soooo much debt and offer man u 150m for ronaldo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:08 AM   #5929
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Terrible Sports Editor Wants To Lead With Beckham, AC Milan Story

February 12, 2009 | | Onion Sports
PHOENIX—Lousy Arizona Ledger weekly sports section editor Gene Crewdson "went with his [idiotic] gut" once again Thursday, deciding to ignore what may be the biggest steroid scandal yet and lead with David Beckham's decision to leave the U.S. and play for AC Milan. "'Beckham Bends It Back Overseas' is our story, boys," Crewdson said to his staff of writers, all of whom stared back at him, mouths agape, for nearly a minute. "Big-name celebrity doing controversial big-time things with a big color picture on the cover. Soccer's the sport of the future. This is obviously what we run with." When gently reminded of recent baseball news, Crewdson responded that nobody cares about steroids anymore, it's not baseball season, and in this economy you do not want to risk missing the big story.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:46 AM   #5930
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ya for vandegay. a not totally useless contribution to the football thread.

the beckham thing is real news because its actually happening.

the steriod stuff is bullshit because its all stuff in the past people are just dragging up. they are talking about shit going down in 01. who gives a shit. they like a sport full of sterioded freaks. big suprise americans like a lot of stupid shit like that.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:11 PM   #5931
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
messi is the best player in the world at the moment. no doubt about it.
argentina owned france
maradona is doin a good job so far

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 08:31 AM   #5932
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

liverpool are going to do well in the world cup - spain, argentina & .....isreal!
Old 02-14-2009, 08:34 PM   #5933
lynskey

lynskey crouching tiger

Fuck, never saw losing to Hudds coming.
Roll on Hereford, just shows how much we miss Beckford.
lynskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 08:37 PM   #5934
lynskey

lynskey crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutage View Post
yeah lol thats fucked up... commentators were conspiring, saying its a tactic lol... if it is, england should host games this way...

as i was typing this carlton cole nearly scored... unlucky.
Games in spain usually kick off late, well the ones on TV anyway.
When I was over in Valencia, went to Valencia vs. Mallorca a couple years backand it was a 10pm kick off.
Common place over there. fuck knows why
Old 02-15-2009, 04:12 AM   #5935
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace wherz..

apoligises for comeing across agrressive and hateful..
did u see the england team made of villa players? thats the reason why the wont do shit.. england and villa.. their team hasnt the players that technicaly control and dominate a match. same as england cant ever do that..

people watching everton v villa today.. will see which team has the flair and class..
its been quite obvious when we have matched up the lats 2 seasons.. 1 team dominates the other counters..

england are shit
spain are class.

anyone in the uk got to watch the argentina france match? any links for goals or highlights..

i have to say.. barca are the best side ive ever seen play. the work ethic (besides hlbe last nite) this whole season has been amazing. knew after their 1st few games of the season if they kept up what they was doing.. they would rape everyone in europe.. man u barca final would be fun..

spain has later kick of times.. as its a hotter climate their.. they work later in the day.. mornings usually off.. or late starts. thats what happens when u have a hotter climate..

i need to visit wtc more often..!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 01:22 PM   #5936
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

MILAN DERBY!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Inter win Milan are out of the title challenge.
Old 02-15-2009, 03:49 PM   #5937
lynskey

lynskey crouching tiger

Great game of football.

hope we see Italian footballbackonour screens more regulalry now.
Old 02-15-2009, 04:42 PM   #5938
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

was a really good game. Adriano's goal was funny, clear handball but got away with it. Inter had loads of chances to bury the game but didnt happen. Milan coming back was good, Inzaghi is a hilarious player. the disallowed goal he scored was fuckin amazing, the sik cross by Pato and the volley by Pippo. shame he was offside, though he was offside on nearly every run he made. Typical Pippo and he always argued with the ref.

quality game.

they showed the highlights for the Juve game aswell, unlucky for Juve, Del Piero had a free-kick which hit the top and then the side of the bar.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:22 AM   #5939
whitey
Wu Vatican

clearly dissapointed with the results of the game. means we are most likley playing for a free pass into champs league. but o well. inter are good because they have so much depth. we reallllllly miss nesta back there, as was seen today.

but adriano looked to be back at his best. the dinho made some really fucking nice passes, starting to look more comfortable dribbling with pace too. thats what has been missing with him at milan. his half field runs, dribbling several players and than golllassss. soon hopefully.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:10 AM   #5940
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was disinterested in football over the weekend. man u are looking like such a better team, all be it against weak opposition... but its annoying them getting a free ride through the fa cup(and the carling cup), playing lower ranked teams....

im just waiting until sunday, so we can beat man city again... to train for real madrid.