news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-22-2009, 03:57 AM   #6526
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
4-4

what a fucking game, was dead when Arshavin scored in the 90th, then my favourite jew Benayoun equalised.

did you see Yossi get knocked out after his first goal?... then he gets up not realising he scored lol... looks at the scoreboard and starts clapping..
Old 04-22-2009, 04:58 AM   #6527
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol When this shit happens overseas it's called "terrible defence," happens in the EPL and it's the greatest, quickets game of all time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:04 AM   #6528
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just go away. your lost here.

no one is saying there was great defending in the game.

but any amateur football fan can appreciate the incredible the speed and skill that they were playing the game last night, and some of the skill of the arsenal players was intense.

and since when did poor defending have anything to do with the speed you play the game at?

but again, its lost on you, your a bayern fan from australia.lol
Old 04-22-2009, 05:39 AM   #6529
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't recall saying poor defending had anything to do with the speed.

I was highlighting the fact that 4-4 games on intense pace and skill happen in other leagues far more frequently than in the EPL but EPL "purists" crap on about how it is bad defending in those leagues but since it happened yesterday it is suddenly the greatest game on earth, as some of you here have said, and in the media.

And, eh, find something new. "Bayern fan in Australia." zZzZzZzZzZzZ
Quote:
Old 04-22-2009, 05:42 AM   #6530
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^talkin about purist... i just got that trophy on fifa '09
Old 04-22-2009, 05:43 AM   #6531
The Hound
Fuck the King

Winning in every stadium?
Quote:
Old 04-22-2009, 05:44 AM   #6532
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
^talkin about purist... i just got that trophy on fifa '09
LOLS SNAP

so did i last night lol

it means you completed a season managaer without simming any games
Old 04-22-2009, 05:51 AM   #6533
Tage
John W. Henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post
Winning in every stadium?

nah... thats frequent flyer, only silver i think but i havent got that. what gl said... playing a season without simming games.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:00 AM   #6534
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

whats with FIFA 09 cheating all the time with the stats and stuff?

one time i scored a hat trick with Berbatov in the league and it didnt show up on the scorers chart. it just wasnt there.

also it sucks that you cant go into more detail with ALL the player ratings like they do for the man of the match.

Even Pro Evo on the ps2 let you look at all the stats of your players after a game

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 04-22-2009 at 06:10 AM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:30 AM   #6535
Tage
John W. Henry

talking about glitches in fifa '09.....

i lost a game to tonearm.. and i got "win an online ranked match" trophy... LOL
Old 04-22-2009, 08:25 AM   #6536
The Hound
Fuck the King

LOL I got that trophy aswell. FIFA 09 has NFI.

I played a full season, had Thomas Müller play ONE game in the cup and he scored 2 goals.

1 game 2 goals and he was named the best player and made the best team of the year and Luca Toni who scored 40+ and Podolski who scored 30 odd didn't make it lol

Plus, my stats in game are all even, saying I have played exactly 100 games winning 50% scoring 1 goal per game conceeding 1 goal per game. I went through an entire season undefeated and played 3 seasons, that is not exactly 100 games.
Quote:
Old 04-22-2009, 10:28 AM   #6537
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

1 thing i never liked about fifa is how they dog assits in the official statbook. you can look at it on your team but there isnt a league wide assist leader category like there is for goals and shutouts and cards ect.

another thing is the season ending teams. they need to do something about that. the computer bases it on the "match rating" that they get. but a lot of plugs get on the season ending team because if they never play but have a good game they have a super high rating, while even really good guys you play all year will get dogged because they cant get 10s every game.

i would like to see them add a golden ball winner and world player of the year to the fifa series. might be kinda hard, but i think it would be sick.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:36 PM   #6538
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

lol I playued Fabio in one game at LB and he got in the "team of the season".

And Rooney who scored 45 goals didnt get in the TOTS. Neither did Berbatov who scored 38 goals and had 21 assists. LOL.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:09 PM   #6539
Tage
John W. Henry

yeah its all down to player rating, average over the season... from positioning on the picth, to takles, dribbles etc..

if you play be a pro season youll realise how your marked.

im a few games into a season in with my created player (be a pro mode - they even say "Scott" when i get the ball lol)... im reserve captain/first team choice(Liverpool), unnoticed by England.

i chose my player to be a CAM but he alwas plays left wing, taking Albert Rieras place (lol) still... i hog and get a goal often and have an average of 8.0.

i only started playing this since i got bored with mamnger mode, but i just finished a season last night (got purist trophy)... now im planning on selling David Villa for 50 million if someone like man city are interested... to get that trophy.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:31 PM   #6540
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

be a pro bores the SHIT outta me. i cant stand seeing them lines telling u where to go, and watching robbie keane fuck up EVERY nice move i make.
i Only play online...50 wins 6 losses why record is like manny pacquiaos boxing record. i cant be fukd wit in fifa