news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-20-2009, 05:08 PM   #6661
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Shakhtar win the UEFA cup. i think the Shakhtar coach Mircea Lucescu is one of the best managers in the world. the guy has flown under the radar for soo many years but he has had soo many achievements. The guy made a mediocre Galatasaray lift the UEFA super cup, take them to the quarters of the champs league, won the league. then at Besiktas he won the league, quarters of the UEFA cup with a shit team. then at Shakhtar he makes them the top team in the Ukraine they always do well in the Champs league and now they win the UEFA cup. all with mediocre teams. his style of play is boring as fuck but effective.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:24 PM   #6662
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tim Wiese is THAT bad he probably wouldn't get a start for England.

Wow, the amount of fuck ups this guy has had at important stage is unbelievable. He is literally Germany's version of Calamity James.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:18 PM   #6663
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^that shit is so amateur.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:34 AM   #6664
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ I Don't think anything will ever beat his fuck at Juve a few years ago.
Quote:
Old 05-21-2009, 12:45 AM   #6665
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how does he still have a job?

with a semi top club no less.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:57 AM   #6666
The Hound
Fuck the King

He had a blinder in the shoot out of the DFB Pokal match against HSV, he will keep his job for another 2 years off that alone.
Quote:
Old 05-21-2009, 12:42 PM   #6667
whitey
Wu Vatican

i just found 3 sweet ass clips while i was youtubing...

the first two are absolute beams. some of the fastest shots ive ever seen. the last one is just pure comedy.

Old 05-21-2009, 08:10 PM   #6668
The Hound
Fuck the King

Hans-Jörg Butt is Bayern's reserve 'Keeper, now.
Quote:
Old 05-23-2009, 10:06 AM   #6669
The Hound
Fuck the King

Wolfsburg win the Bundesliga, currently 5-1 over Bremen, who were never going to win given a win meant Bayern would be champion if they won.

Fuck Felix Magath.
Quote:
Old 05-23-2009, 10:12 AM   #6670
whitey
Wu Vatican

^thats funny to me. they basically said fuck you bayern.

nice to see different teams win one of the bigger leagues. germany is basically the only one where you see it. hasnt happend for massive years in england. kinda some years in spain and italy.

Old 05-23-2009, 10:14 AM   #6671
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

next year is Udinese's year haha
Old 05-23-2009, 10:35 AM   #6672
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

C. Ronaldo reported to be moving to Real for 70 million in the summer window, says this time its definatly gonna happen.

Tevez is set to leave United with interest from Man City (obviously) and Liverpool.

i dont want that ugly cunt at liverpool, we need VILLA!
Old 05-23-2009, 11:38 AM   #6673
lynskey

lynskey crouching tiger

I should be at wembley tomorrow Instead Millwall and their plastic fans will descend on wembley.

Come on Scunny!

Gillingham are up from League 2.
lynskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 09:22 AM   #6674
whitey
Wu Vatican

official...deigo joins juventus for 24.5 million.

Old 05-26-2009, 12:17 PM   #6675
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Burnley in the premiership lol.... theyve done some good work in the FA cup previous years, i hope they stay up....

i also hope shearer stays on at newcastle, and they come back up next year.